Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING

Ape Agitator posted:

I don't have any clue what kind of show could thrive behind TDS right now. It has to appeal to the TDS people, can sit opposite Colbert and do well, and maintain enough to prop up @Midnight.

My dream is they give the slot to W. Kamau Bell.

Sadly this would probably fail all three of those criteria. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

Narcissus1916 posted:

Whoa, how drunk do you have to be to get a drunk in public? I've slurred my way through Los angeles and the inland empire without any issues. But I'm white, so....

As someone who works at a SoCal liquor store: there is a certain point you get to wherein we, or someone in the surrounding neighborhood are going to call the cops on you, and it's usually because you're a screaming maniac or you're wandering through traffic or, god forbid, we refuse you service because you're too plastered to sell to and then you get in a car and speed off. If it seems like you're probably drunk with bonuses (ie, meth), that is another catapult to "Cops, now" territory. In rare cases it's because you're so messed up you've decided to cross over into actual crimes (trying to shoplift from us or starting fights), but it's a fine line between "Let the rear end in a top hat be someone else's problem" and "alright we gotta put a halt to this before it escalates".

The unwritten rule of policies like this is "handle your poo poo", basically, because how the hell does anyone notice it otherwise?

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

xcore posted:

What's the deal here? Do you have to go to court for every ticket/fine you get? Can't you just get the ticket and jump on Paypal and pay the fine?

For any ticket I've received, you're given a date (usually two months out) as a scheduled court appearance. It's pretty much just to say "yes, I'm complying" and nothing more comes of it for 99% of charges. If you don't appear, however- bam, fines.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
God, I was wincing when his speech turned to San Diego (my hometown). We got off light.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

Air is lava! posted:

Nobody watched this?

East coast feed hosed up for me, so we've gotta catch it in an hour.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
That may have been one of the filthiest gags they've done in ages.

I loved it reappearing after the credit audiobox spam.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

No exclusive web content this week?

It usually shows up after the episode would have ran, doesn't it?

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

tarlibone posted:

I watched the Soup. I miss it.

God, just imagine what they could have done with a reality star and a tabloid telejournalist getting creepy.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

Ausmund posted:

I mean, I don't want it to be. But, like, what if it is? What if it turns out to be true? People are so afraid of even looking like they defend him they won't attempt to pinpoint an underlying cause that doesn't have anything to do with attacking his character. The rationale seems to be, "Trump is such a bad person! He can't be the president! He just can't!"

Like, a year ago, I would agree with you. I thought he was a joke. But it's really not looking that way anymore.

Are you Scott Adams? You sound like Scott Adams.

Protip: If someone ever has to ask you "Are you Scott Adams" you need to take a look at yourself, my man

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
That was a glorious segment and I look forward to the inevitable "some idiot really bought this" next week.

SOME IDIOT WILL AND WE ALL KNOW IT.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

webmeister posted:

I think it's usually only the last one that changes? I'm sure in previous seasons some of the smaller ones changed each week, but I don't remember noticing that for quite a while.

They overhaul the main grid each year, and the final one changes per week.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
I don't know how anyone didn't see this coming when the last show ended with "If I'm not here next week, it's because of space mice" the week before the Emmys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

Servaetes posted:

Don't get me crossed, I'm not here to whine about how he sucks, he's great, and that is a bummer. How long does it take before he gets back for the next season generally?

Roughly February.

• Locked thread