Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008

TheJoker138 posted:

I wonder if we'll finally get to know what the gently caress Peter was reacting to when he looked up 616 Miles Morales at the end of Spider-Men now.

Now that Bendis is writing Miles in the 616, yes I imagine we will. I'm also hoping that Miles's book will pick up since I think Bendis has just been stalling for like the past year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008
I don't think any Secret Wars books are really going to lead into ANAD stuff unless it is a continuing series like A-Force.

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008

Rhyno posted:

Marvel's telling retailers that RYV #5 is going to be massive like Spider-Gwen #1 was. There's 1:100, 1:150 and 1:200 variants that were added the week of the final order. The 1:200's cover will reflect the twist that happens OR SO THEY TELL US.

Pfft if it's not good enough to put it behind a 1:5000 then why even bother?

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008

KittyEmpress posted:

Edge are you okay, are you having a mental breakdown spanning through multiple threads? It'll be alright. Don't worry.

Relentless cynicism and negativity can get to you sometimes.

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Alright guys, lets stop talking about Iron Man and start talking about the superhero that is hanging out with hot ladies, is super rich and owns a company that does high-tech gadgets of which he uses for combat.

Can't wait for Peter Parker's body guard Spider-man to show up.

• Locked thread