Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

I got my mail-in ballot and have been procrastinating researching all my choices. Glad this thread exists to get me started in the right direction.

Still gonna vote for the cigarette tax, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

It's really lovely that California is refusing to absorb this expense considering they are the ones ultimately at fault.

I've already seen some people blame Obama though

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

Yeah, besides my fear-mongering friends making up poo poo like mandatory minimum sentences, the only other negatives I could find were growers against it because it "would invite big business to swoop in and steal all their profits". Which doesn't really have an effect on me.

As long as it doesn't gently caress up medical marijuana I'm fine with it passing honestly. Now if it somehow fails by one vote... :shepface:

Jerry!

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Brodeurs Nanny posted:

I just read Pete's write-up, having already voted, and his write-up is pretty damned convincing on no. Hrm. I didn't really think about what would happen if the drug companies just refused to sell at that price, leaving the state with no leverage to enforce the proposition.

I considered it, but I talked to my dad and he seemed pretty positive that at the end of the day, they want to make money and won't turn down making a large profit to gently caress people over for the chance to make a huge one if there were any risks. I told him he might be underestimating how greedy and inhuman drug companies are, but he's been around the block a lot longer than me so I took his word for it.

Plus the proposition bars the state from buying drugs at a higher price. They can refuse to sell at that price, but that just means the state is powerless to buy. They won't be making any money, just causing a political ruckus.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Dead Reckoning posted:

which I believe is actually printed in the voter guide that our environmentally friendly state killed a whole bunch of trees to send you.

Actually we generally get our paper from sustainable tree farms now and have for a long time, according to my Environmental Science professor, but please continue your pseudo-intellectual outrage at people who don't agree with you

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Dead Reckoning posted:

Drug companies probably would have spent a lot of money fighting a ballot proposition to put their California offices to the torch and to throw their shareholders in the stocks so that the poor could pelt them with rotten fruit, but that wouldn't make voting for it out of spite a good idea.

I would, though. I'd vote for it.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Shbobdb posted:

~$140K/yr

:eyepop:

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

LeoMarr posted:

Doesnt communism extremely bias people who are shady and immoral by putting everyone on a level playing field and making any succesd based on illicit activity and favor exchangimg

:laffo: capitalism definitely doesn't favor people who are shady and immoral and promote illicit activity and favor exchanging :laffo:

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

LeoMarr posted:

Just wait until the trusts get busted u0 again
Youll see free market capitalism flourishing. Communist interlopers have hosed capitalism.

Busted up by whom? Big Government? :smug:

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

:qq: :qq:

haha you really hate living in california don't you

Probably an inlander

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Chard posted:

I posted this in USPOL where it promptly drowned in piss. Should have known better.

Can someone help me out with understanding the impacts of CA Prop 61? If it passes it would cap state agency payments for drugs to what the VA has negotiated with the industry. That sounds nice but I'm concerned companies will just jack up prices on other drugs, or flat-out refuse to meet those conditions, so it ends up restricting patient access. Both sides seem to have supporters that I agree with on other issues. I'm leaning towards No right now over those concerns, what do other CA goons think?

https://ballotpedia.org/California_...rice_Standards_(2016)

Read the last few pages friend

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Pain of Mind posted:

Are the soda and cigarette taxes seen as regressive since those are more common lower income vices, or does the increase in price limit usage enough to make it worthwhile? I am not really sure how to vote for those amendments.

It depends on whom you ask. I personally think that while sin taxes do hit the poorest the hardest, if it gets them to stop destroying their bodies with harmful substances it's a net good. The rich can choke on their lung cancer for all I care.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Ron Jeremy posted:

They strike me as patriarchal. You know why the poor don't eat the same way as the rich? It's because they're poor, not because they're dumb.

Let them eat cigarettes!

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

it's weird seeing a billboard for Prop 61 along a certain major highway in the Central Valley

"Bernie says Yes To Prop 61" ....with the Bernie 2016 campaign letter font. It's weird. Like Bernie is a brand now.

He finally got that name recognition! People love him. Losing the primary relatively close was probably the best thing that could've happened to him. None of the baggage of the presidency, all the popularity of his ideals.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Dead Reckoning posted:

It's weird how "The people who use government services should be the ones who pay for them" is a libertarian pipe dream, except when ostensible liberals are paternalistically slapping the wrists of the poor, $2 per pack at a time.

Please do explain how a libertarian utopia would ensure that medical bills for lifelong smokers would be placed on the shoulders of those who incur them. Would they make sure the cost of cigarettes are high, like is proposed, even though they're cheap to manufacture and cigarette companies would gladly underprice their product to get people addicted? Or would they eliminate taxpayer-funded medical care and force the poor to either pay their outrageously expensive American medical bills themselves, or try and get insurance they can't afford because it isn't regulated and the industry has ridiculously high premiums and pre-existing conditions? Either way, I'd love to hear you justify how that way of government is fairer and more responsible to the least fortunate among us than those mean liberals and their awful nanny state tsk-tsking at them for their body-destroying chemical habit.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Progressive JPEG posted:

Do the same for wine

Oh wait it's currently fashionable w/ rich people? Well nevermind then

https://www.boe.ca.gov/pdf/pub92.pdf

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Progressive JPEG posted:

Yes, however:

Alcoholic Beverage Tax
Categories Rate Per Wine Gallon (231 cubic in => 3.785L)
July 15, 1991 – Present
Distilled Spirits (100 proof or less) $3.30
Distilled Spirits (over 100 proof) $6.60
Beer $0.20
Wine $0.20
Sparkling hard cider $0.20
Champagne and sparkling wine $0.30

At that rate for wine it works out to about $0.04 per 750ml bottle, or less than half the CRV for the bottle itself. So like I said...

Feel free to write the proposition, then, you edgy thing

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Progressive JPEG posted:

I'm saying tax it at lets say $1/bottle rather than $0.04/bottle

Considering the price at which wine is normally bought by rich people, that is most definitely a regressive tax.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

CPColin posted:

Speaking of CRV, let's crank that poo poo up to a dollar. Be a real shot in the arm for the people who go around collecting cans.

I'd actually like to hear about the consequences of doing something like this, perhaps as an alternative to a soda tax.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Aeka 2.0 posted:

Honestly eating the rich is just always the better option.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

So we're safe in our ivory tower liberal stronghold, right? The rest of the country is going to burn, but we'll be alright, right?

e: Seriously, who went out to vote to ban plastic bags and speed up the death penalty?

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

"Safe" as in we are not going to become second class citizens completely unprotected by the federal government. Everyone's economy is going to be hosed, but we can at least be shielded from the social consequences of the election.

e: Also we should not secede from the U.S., Brexit was incredibly dumb and self-sabotaging.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Elyv posted:

Unless you're operating on the Democratic/Republican axis, I don't really see what one has to do with the other.

I mean, legal weed is backed by the concept of overcriminalization and innocent people going to jail. The death penalty is backed by the concept of recidivism and criminals being horrible people who deserve to die.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

raminasi posted:

Either that, or legal weed is backed by the concept of "I wanna smoke weed."

"I wanna smoke cigarettes" was not enough to stop Prop 56 and I'd argue more people smoke cigarettes.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Roland Jones posted:

The thought that occurred to me that made me think, as emotionally satisfying as it is, a CalExit isn't actually a good idea is that I think I now understand how nationalists, Brexit voters, and Trump voters feel.

It's just, everything sucks. California's paying so much to and because of the rest of the country and Trump is only going to make it worse, and it's not our fault. We repudiated Trump about as hard as we could, with him not breaking 35% of our vote, and were a major factor in him losing the popular vote, and it didn't matter because we're stuck in a system that sucks for us.

I don't know. Like I said, whenever I try to write more I realize I'm just sounding like a leftist Trumpist/Brexiteer, but people I know and care about may well die as a result of this election. The idea of saying "gently caress it", cutting off from all the assholes responsible for this, and doing our best to protect who we can and be better than this is appealing. It is, again, basically a leftist Brexit I can project whatever I want to on it and that probably wouldn't turn out nearly as great as I'd hope, but it's fun to imagine given the future we're actually heading towards instead.

#Calremainia

I think you're quite right. I never thought I would take solace in state's rights.

Cup Runneth Over fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Nov 9, 2016

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Lycus posted:

Do we know whether or not the Ds have supermajorities again? Googling is finding me pre-election news.

Ballotpedia suggests Ds have 55 of 80 Assembly seats now, which is a supermajority. Not sure about the State Senate, we won 15 of 20 races there. How many did we need to win?

e: We lost districts 25 and 27 and gained districts 21 and 29. We failed to unseat any incumbents. So that looks like a wash.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

raminasi posted:

That's the official line, anyway

Cynical attempt to harness progressive outrage for establishment ends? Or the beginning of the new Democratic Party we're gonna need?

California went to Clinton so probably the former.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

The Aardvark posted:

My wonderful city, Oceanside, re-elected the incumbent City Treasurer Gary Ernst with 53% of the vote. He died in September.

Dead men sell no bonds

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Kobayashi posted:

God, I love California but I don't think it's immune from the forces that elected Trump. Instead of Calexit or something equally stupid, I'd like to an effort to fix some of the real, structural problem with the state. Things that come to mind include Prop 13, water rights, and governance in general (constitution, term limits, ballot initiative process).

Also can we get a Cliff's Notes of our Constitution

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

This is pretty funny:

(Prop 61)

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Xaris posted:

If it did, I wouldn't be surprised to see republican house+senate+president to pass bills banning state-level UHC just as a gently caress you, and it wouldn't effect any states that voted for them anyways.

But states' rights! :qq:

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Lycus posted:

Also, a lot of Trump voters live in places that didn't get the Medicaid expansion anyway.

Thanks to the party they voted for!

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Dead Reckoning posted:

State level UHC would have the same problem as Prop 61. UHC doesn't work without price controls, and one state has less leverage than the medical industry, because the state needs to provide the promised health care, but the industry can survive not dealing with one state.

So how much does the insurance industry pay you to post here?

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Leperflesh posted:

That's an actual problem, dude. California is the one state with the most possible leverage, because it's got something like 20% of the country's population and universal health care would mean signing up the entire population. But it's still the case that any given medical provider can refuse to cooperate by taking its ball and going home rather than accept a state-determined low price for its products.

Everything is in the details, though. If California made its UHC system an attractive reasonably profitable market for providers, price caps might not be such an obstacle.

Of course it's an actual problem, but literally all that guy does is post about how it's stupid to even attempt it, without ever offering his own solutions (probably because he would get obliterated). He's nothing but a concern troll.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Dead Reckoning posted:

Holy poo poo, are you guys trying to set some sort of goldfish-like record for shortest memories in politics?

"I don't need to appeal to the white working class. We can win without them." - 2016 Presidential Runner Up Hillary Clinton

Maybe, instead of assuming that the metrics will make everything OK as long as blacks and Latinos in swing states turn out like they did for one of the most charismatic and gifted orators in modern politics, we should reconsider our platform and messaging? Maybe?

I think the problem is more complex than people appreciate. I don't have answers because there are no easy answers. Controlling Healthcare costs is something a lot of people with more experience than I have struggled with, and coupled with the way the state budgets, I think there are fundamental questions that need to be answered about single payer before we consider implementing it.

Then let's throw our support behind it, and leave it to the policymakers and experts to answer those questions. That's why we elect representatives.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Leperflesh posted:

The majority of personal bankruptcies in the US are medical bankruptcies. And the most tragic part is that typically when one person is facing a hundred thousand dollars in bills for their hospitlization after an accident, or their cancer treatment or whatever, those bills come spread out over months or years, and their entire families wipe out their savings and sell their homes etc. and all go down in flames and only declare bankruptcy once nobody can pay anything any more.

By comparison, finding a room to rent in some cheap rural part of the state, so you can establish residency and then get all that treatment for free? Sounds like an amazing deal to me.

I agree as well. The difficulty is that the idea of a statewide subsidized health care plan for everyone will have to be sold to the voters based on its costs and benefits. Health insurance works by spreading risk; the healthy people pay more into it than they get out, and the sick pay less, but you're insured so it's worth it for everyone. But if the state of California winds up absorbing the most expensive uninsured Americans from across the country, that upsets the balance - e.g., the cost to CA taxpayers rises.

I don't know that it's definitely a huge problem. But I don't know how anyone could possibly estimate how much of a problem it would actually be: it'd be an unprecedented experiment. One way you could control the cost would be to refuse to cover pre-existing conditions of people who move into the state, but that'd be awful, and also probably horribly undermine the system's viability.

One thing California definitely could not do is prevent other American citizens from entering the state and establishing whatever level of residency would be necessary to qualify for the health care. A healthy state can and should absorb immigrants, but a rising population requires addition to infrastructure and that takes time and money. In the end it more than pays back what it cost, in increased productivity, more vibrant and diverse communities, etc.

So I dunno. I hope we try it out. But I think one of the key lines of attack opponents will trot out is the one that anti-homeless-help people trot out all the time: if we provide very generous services, the needy will flock to them from elsewhere and overwhelm them with demand. That's not a good enough reason not to do the right thing, but it's also not a factor that we should just totally ignore and pretend can't possibly happen.

e. Just as an anecdote. My brother in law has MS, and it has advanced relatively quickly. He's now almost totally paralyzed and completely confined to a bed. CA provides in-home care about 30 hours a week, and my sister has to try and do the rest. She can't, so the family helps as much as we can. It's not enough, though, and a lack of constant care has led to bed sores (he has to be turned every hour), sepsis, hosptializations, and eventually as he becomes weaker and weaker, he will die. When exactly, we don't know, but it's coming. Before that, there are going to be hellish bills to pay, some picked up by the state, some by SSI, and some just not covered. If some other state in the country provided actual full-time care, for free, along with all the medication he needs, free hospitalizations when needed, etc? gently caress yes we'd move him there, along with my sister and their two kids. We'd all chip in for the rent on whatever we could afford in any community we could find a spot for them. Especially if they started in a state that offered even worse help than what CA does (which right now is most of them). We can't afford to hire full-time qualified medical staff, but between his disability income and what the rest of us could chip in, we could afford basic rent in someplace like Eureka, CA. If it gave him a shot at an extra year or two of life? Without hesitation.

How did the European Union handle it? This is not an unprecedented experiment.

Craptacular! posted:

This state's absurd hatred with grocery bags astounds me. I'm okay with not having plastic bags, but don't charge me for a paper one. I ride a loving bus everywhere, it's not as easy as throwing poo poo in my trunk (whether it's a reusable bag or a bag-les purchase) because I don't have a trunk. Aside from that reusable bags are by nature less sanitary after many uses.

Sometimes I just want a bag because I'm going to multiple stores in one trip and don't want to be accused of shoplifting the goods at the second store. I've never seen a law so aggressively inconvenient to people who don't own cars.

I'm pretty sure you're allowed to bring reusable bags on the bus. Just buy them and wash them, they're cloth. Your routine is completely unchanged except you bring your bags from home instead of buying them at the store, and you save money in the long run. What's worth moaning about?

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Boot and Rally posted:

Can you elaborate on this? It looks like most of the large countries in the EU have Universal Health Care or systems (like Poland) which protect the most vulnerable people. I think the number of people in the UHC systems far exceeds the number of people who can freely access it by simply moving. This is the opposite for a US State system in a single state. How were Colorado or Vermont proposing to handle it? I'd like to believe it wasn't blind optimism and that someone ran some numbers.

My point is that "people will move in to abuse the system!" is literally the exact same concern people raised about the open borders of the EU, what with their universal healthcare and free education and other ivory tower progressive bullshit that obviously would never work in the real world. Did that actually come to pass, or did it turn out that a majority of people don't really pull up tacks and throw themselves across the world to take advantage of a potentially exploitable situation and milk them for tax dollars before they die? Medical tourism is certainly a huge thing in Europe, but those people actually pay their medical bills (because they have enough money to fly across the world anyway), benefiting those countries, and they do it because those bills are so much cheaper in those places because the healthcare and insurance joint scam doesn't have such an indomitable loving stranglehold on the public discourse and legislature. It turns out that their doctors and medical care are actually often better than ours anyway, in addition to being cheaper!

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Leperflesh posted:

A massive backlash against eastern european immigrants in western european countries has been taking place for a decade, yes, actually! But also I don't believe the EU has totally 100% free movement within its borders. But yeah a biiiig reason for Brexit is because Brits are angry about immigrants.

More broadly, Germany, France, the UK, etc. are financially on the hook for unfunded and underfunded services in poorer EU countries, and the turmoil has locked the entire EU in a perpetual state of financial near-panic for half a dozen years now, too.

But specifically for health care, even the poor countries like Greece have u-care so the difference between most EU countries is smaller. You don't have what we'd have in the US, where poor people in one state have nothing but emergency room services (for which they will be billed, mind you, irrespective of ability to pay) while another state offers universal health care for everyone.

Of course there's a massive backlash against immigrants in Europe. My question wasn't whether people were bitching about it, or whether xenophobia exists or not. My question was, did the poo poo they complain about actually happen? Is there any reliable evidence that this is a serious problem worth addressing in these existing systems, i.e. is there evidence of significant numbers of people flooding into more advanced countries to take advantage of their systems? Enough to cause a noticeable increase in cost to the legitimate users of these systems? That's not the same thing as being on the hook for other countries' lovely economies or underfunded systems. That's already a problem in the U.S. irrespective of UHC. California already pays huge welfare to red states.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

I personally hope either Tulsi Gabbard or Tammy Duckworth runs in 2020, on a Sanders platform. Gabbard especially because of how hard it would stick it to the establishment hardliners who chastised and threatened her after she endorsed Sanders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Instant Sunrise posted:

To be clear, the actual bill that would have given us UHC said:

Wow, it's almost like that problem isn't that hard for legislators to solve, whose jobs are to solve problems like that.

cheese posted:

Ya but what happens to the people who move here for normal and common reasons? If a family moves to CA from Arizona for a new job, do they just not get health insurance? Does Arizona continue to pay for them?

I remember when the Clinton nomination was secure and there was talk of who the VP would be, I kept coming back to Tulsi Gabbard as a choice. Young, POC female, a loving Iraqi War Vet, beautiful, well spoken and a Bernie endorser whose presence on the ticket would have been a big olive branch to Bernie supporters. Shes even fairly hawkish which would have given the establishment Dems some comfort. But instead of we a potato telling Dad jokes.

He locked Virginia the gently caress down though!!