Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

Super Aggro Crag posted:

My friend wants me to go to Vietnam with her in December to meet her cute cousins and check out the area. I think I'm sold.

That has worked so well in the past. What bloodtype are you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

Super Aggro Crag posted:

No clue. I've known her for almost 10 years now so I doubt I'll wake up in a tub missing my kidneys. But maybe I'll get that sweet sweet Vietnamese green card waifu.

Goddammit, now I am reading you in H. John Benjamins' voice, too.

Is there a version of this in English, without all of the inline D-Gen references? :v:

Viggen fucked around with this message at 03:56 on May 2, 2014

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

mariooncrack posted:

Does anyone have any advice for buying a manual car and not actually knowing how to drive manual?

Pretty much everything that has already been said. Take it to an abandoned lot or large open area. Get used to the bite-point between gears, where the "sweet spot" is, et al. Unless its a SAAB. Then, just loving start in second for the first few months, because first is gently caress-all.

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
I think 13" and I are having an illicit affair:

online flea market posted:

Hey there beautiful.

Yes i'm bad at rsvp'ing I know this. Probably doesn't help that I can't stay in the country too long. Anyhoo, want some SAAB poo poo? I know you do, just tell me what I wanna hear and I'll send 'em yer way.

Not sure if I am dealing with a flakey reseller or just getting raped. Literally. :confused:

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
Godddammit - they're slimming lines!

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

freelop posted:

Never knew you can drive a manual car without having manual license in America

It was worse years ago. We had to take eyetests and everything to prove we weren't blind. Then we just had to teach ourselves to park A/G bodies with no power steering (at lumpy gutless idle). Oh, nostalgia. :allears:

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
I was literally asked "What is your attachment to that car?" (Regarding the shithouse LPT I had)

My response was "She had a good stereo and died saving me - isn't that enough?"

Yeah, it's gonna be awkward now.

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

InitialDave posted:

Who was doing the asking?

Another SAAB Kool-Aid drinker/driver (even though that's not what Jim used).

Super Aggro Crag posted:

I just applied to jobs minting coins for the government in Philly and Denver. I'd jizz my pants if I got one of those jobs.

Somehow you'd burn a whole through your wrist to the other side. Still - gently caress it, it's guaranteed employment!

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

Super Aggro Crag posted:

I love monotonous jobs. I have years of experience sitting in a 6x6 closet punching down hundreds of patch panel and switch terminations.

Goddammit, reading this is J(JESSIE - PROBABLY) Jon Benjamins' voice, too.

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
Hey guys.

Guys.

GUYS!

I have a date tomorrow. Which car do I take and how do I make sure she doesn't damage the leather? :ohdear:

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

Sinestro posted:

Strap her to the roof. It's the only way to be sure.

What do I do for the next few hours, though? :confused:

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
OH GOD STOP HITTING HER WITH YOUR HEELS! JESUS! STOP TOUCHING HER!

E: What do I do if I can't find a parking spot several yards years away from other cars?

Viggen fucked around with this message at 07:35 on May 3, 2014

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

mafoose posted:

Do you have any beaters?

Motronic posted:

He drives Saabs.

Pretty much this.

If she is willing to take a backseat to the cars, then what do I do? :confused:

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
no its a real girl

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
no that was lars.

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

cursedshitbox posted:

have her keep the hooves off the seats?

thats not nice shes house trained and everything

Bucephalus posted:

You brushed it aside nonchalantly, but I'm on to you. I bet you're not even a goatse guy.

why did you bold the first part? Don't take pictures of her house kthx.

goatse guy posted:

If Viggen can get a date, maybe there is hope for the rest of us. :unsmith:

All you gotta do is sell, sell, sell!

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

Bucephalus posted:

I was insinuating that you were her date for her mom's wedding. Christ you motherfuckers are dense.

I never would have drawn that conclusion.. and I'm taking brain pills!

Lemme tell you about SAAB.

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

Bucephalus posted:

I'm taking brain pills and attending regular psychotherapy sessions for my off-the-charts OCD, but it's much more fun to pretend I'm the same psychopath I was 6 months ago and keep playing out the lol creepy stalker bit.

Its one thing to be a silly creepy fucker, but another thing to make it real (ask me how I know). Cheap shots are cheap shots. Welcome to the internet. Godspeed, bro. :unsmith::hf::unsmith:

Sweet - an almost kind red title. I guess.

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
i find it reprehensible that this pie charts' shaded areas are not representative of the numbers they claim

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
excuse me sir but that drawer is not properly aligned and you have 51 tongue depressers that is an odd amount (sniggers to self)

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

cursedshitbox posted:

Once again the village idiot gets it. :3:

shameless self promotion?

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

meatpimp posted:

God drat, viggen, I'm not going to post any more in that top gear circle jerk, but you are baiting!

Go for it. Its just loving AI, not like its anything important. Like, you know, something your parole officer has direct access to.

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

meatpimp posted:

And my parole officer is so chill, I needn't be concerned.

Can you help me find my belt then? My pants are too loving large now.

---

E: Holy poo poo its a new title again. A furry AND a SAAB. IN MOTHERFUCKING EUROPE. How the gently caress do you search google for that?

I want a hatch, really. I miss the one I briefly had. They stopped making them in 2002. :(

Viggen fucked around with this message at 21:16 on May 3, 2014

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

meatpimp posted:

You're supporting the forum today.

I guess so. Evidently being flippant pisses off the unwashed masses of whitefolks who weren't smart enough to leave the land of the oppressed.

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
i like this custom title i think i may keep it

Nidhg00670000 posted:

Some dude at work did a really advanced looking excel sheet that he printed out and put on notice boards all over that showed exactly how much overtime you could work before you started losing money...

Did he do that while getting paid to do so? :v:

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
I'm taking it back!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0R3OjMcOqg

Slavvy posted:

I think that idea would work a lot better if you could convince black people to do it first. Or, alternatively, it would work a lot better if people were completely rational and capable of thinking in a way that isn't instinctive, mindless reactionism, and you had the time to explain the concept to every single person on earth in an in-depth manner with a Q&A session and flowcharts.

But they can't, and you can't.

was this ironically intentional or not because i'm on the fence here its kind of hard to tell in AI sometimes it seems like it is intentional but slavvy and all..

Viggen fucked around with this message at 21:34 on May 3, 2014

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
this thread is full of niggers too

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
pretty good, actually. got a date later so lord knows how its gonna end (alone and scared, same as it ever was)

my mom says im cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzY2Qcu5i2A

Viggen fucked around with this message at 22:01 on May 3, 2014

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
Thanks, meatpimp.

If you can find a version of this avatar with the hands shown far enough apart for me to drop a logo between them that'd be awesome.

:krad:

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

Sinestro posted:

I found the fur affinity of the guy in the suit, but I don't feel like looking through his 400 pictures.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/wuffen/

that makes two of us. meatpimp'll do it, he'll eat browse anything. Hey, Meaty!

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
Is it wrong that I looked at the car first? I mean, it can be washed.

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
I laughed aloud. Yes, I am broken. Yet my last bought-for-me avatar proudly proclaimed that.

also:

furry poo poo posted:

I still need to sort all my photo's, we took about 1350 of them =P

Another 1349 or so photos. Get to it!

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
i dont even know what the gently caress is going on here anymore

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
Ken would do it anyhow. Flat on his back bitching about the mud and praying for death.. and thats just on IRC. :v:

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
i love saturns

e: and furries

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

cursedshitbox posted:

I thought saturns had better build quality than saabs?

you may say hurtful things but some poo poo you cant take back.

I know you just want me to bend you over the cab, rover boy.. but Motronic has dibs. He was here first.

e: also, "ironic" racism. gently caress you jew boy.

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

cursedshitbox posted:

Motronic and I are alright. :3:

But I am not all that far from you. Grab a beer sometime?

Fool me once.. :v:

ok boys - lets get yiffy

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

Geirskogul posted:

Saturday, May 3, 2014: poo poo's broken.

i hate being quoted out of context

cursedshitbox posted:

Saabs and furrys? first and first. :v:

if it helps i'm playing the gta:vice city rock station right now. The 80s may be dead but we can still kill hookers, right?

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
Also she knows Sifl and Olly by name. If she can sing Omega from memory, imma marry her.

GASOLINE AND VASOLINE: AAAAAAIIIII

e: wait im not 13" or uf why am i making this a personal thread of e/n?

Viggen fucked around with this message at 01:04 on May 4, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
why did i put dave koz and ween on the same mixtape cd for the trip what is wrong with me?

Fucknag posted:

What the actual gently caress is happening in AI today?

boredom

• Locked thread