Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
RIDE ETERNAL SHINY AND CHROME
ONWARD TO THE HALLS OF RUSTHALLA

Rhyno posted:

What in the Christing gently caress is going on in here today?

Idk I'm lost.

Also post a link to your tv appearance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015

Super Aggro Crag posted:

loving finally.

Is it still uncool to post image macros? I feel like this could use a "this thread delivers UPS truck"

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
Talk me out of buying a new diesel truck to replace the crown vic, Mazda truck, the outback, and maybe even the fiat. I need something to tow the STi to race tracks soon and I also have needed a truck a lot recently.

I know I should buy an older one for way less but I really like that he new ones are nice inside vs my grandfathers 03 dogde that is cheap as hell feeling and looks like a base neon inside and the mega cab is the only thing I have been as to set the seat in my driving position and be able to sit behind. Also doesn't help that I found that the make them special order in bright orange.

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
If this was a manual I would be getting on a plane soon.

http://www.universitydodge.com/new-Miami-2013-Ram-3500-Base-3C63RPLL3DG612218

and I would have the bumpers and such painted like this one when I got back.

http://www.universitydodge.com/new-Miami-2012-Ram-3500-2WD+Mega+Cab+160.5%22+Big+Horn-3C63DPLL1CG347943

I would love this one with out the wheels since it predated the DEF and poo poo that the new ones have. But 10k for wheels and tires lol

I want to get a pretty big enclosed trailer to fit the STi and Exocet and the vic would not be able to do that, the tow dolly and outback was pretty much all it could do with the brakes.

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015

th vwls hv scpd posted:

I though Canada always topped the US.

Hehe :rimshot:

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015

NitroSpazzz posted:

You know I never thought to check for it at the library. I imagine the lab library has a copy or two, they seem to have every other hard to find military/technical/historical book out there. I think I can check out books...guess I know what I'm doing tomorrow morning.

there are lots of :filez: out there for it if you can't find it just want to read it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
I missed like 350 post in here in the last week, but I didn't actually miss anything...

New project thread incoming.

• Locked thread