Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
will I later regret not putting effort into this poll?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Fibby Boy posted:

I liked Brink. :smith:

No, you liked Sniper Elite 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Cross post from the Ghosts thread...

el B posted:

My friends dad works for Activision and he said they're bringing back Pro Perks.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Oh cool, another guy with one of those short mohawk things.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

A SWELL DUDE posted:

An Uplink match is about to start. :allears:

They remade Uplink for this game? Wasn't that already a remake?

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

I, for one, am thrilled with this announcement.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Cross posting from the other thread.
Get hype.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Well poo poo maybe now I'll get a ps4

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
[url] http://callofduty.megabloks.com/en-us/toys/construction/ghillie-suit-sniper-6852 [/url]

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

el B posted:

I had every intention of buying that cod Xbox when it came out, but I got blackout drunk this weekend and bought the Destiny ps4 bundle from Amazon. Apparently I was on a manic tirade about call of Duty, how the next game will suck but I'm going to buy it anyway. One thing lead to another and I threatened my friends I was going to "buy a loving ps4 right loving now." A couple of my friends tried to stop me, and not let me use the computer, but I tricked everyone be telling them I was sick and needed to throw up, locked myself in the bathroom while I taunted them from the inside, using the Amazon app on my phone. You've all been there, I'm sure.

Anyway, it looks like I'm getting AW on ps4 now. Also, I have Destiny! If you want play my PSN is poooM (also a result of me being drunk when I bought a ps3 way back when and wanted to be poop machine.)

Cross posting from the other thread.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Do we know how the pre order pre release download works? Did they do this for ghosts? I imagine the game will be available to download in the wee hours of Monday. If I set my ps4 to standby mode and get home at 8pm Monday night, it SHOULD be ready to play, right?

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
If you're drinking poo poo tonic water you're still playing on 360 #shamethepoors

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
It doesn't matter what it's called, every GD goon is going to complain about it at some point.

... Except me.

... And the anime crew.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
We can post here it's all good.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
I'm not ashamed to admit that I once went to a local gas station and "raided" a bunch of double xp codes printed on the back of Doritos bags(without buying hehe) during the MW3 promotion.
This seems like a lot of work.

... Ah gently caress me, now I'm ashamed.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Keep all content strictly related to CoD: AW please and thank you.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Mill Village posted:

So the Steam page for the PC version has been updated with a ~FOV Slider~. It goes from 65-90.

Pfftt, get a load at this guy! Looks like somebody made a wrong turn!

Hey, Boy Wonder! How many fraps can you run without minimizing your tool bar? Don't forget to turn off your bit torrents!

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Lunchboxx posted:

Oh poo poo, I have less than a week to decide if I need to get this stupid game. Is it going to be as stupid and dumb as whatever the one that was out a year ago that was stupid and dumb?

You literally have as much time as you want to decide. You don't HAVE to get it at launch.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Lunchboxx posted:

No, see, there's a cool kids club thing where you can play the game BEFORE it comes out and if I don't get in on that then it's a bust so

You're only apart of the cool kids club if you buy it off Craigslist for $200-300 a couple of days before launch.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

I'd rather have the second guy watching my back while I cap points.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
I've watched a handful of streams this morning/afternoon. This game looks like poo poo.

I'm sure I'll see some of you on ps4 when this stupid loving game unlocks tonight.
Psn - poooM

Wish I didn't download it because now I don't have the option to return it but really I don't give a poo poo because I'm rich as gently caress.

I'll be drinking Duvel tonight.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

ethanol posted:

is it modern warfare bad, modern warfare 2 bad, modern warfare 3 bad, black ops bad, black ops 2 bad, or ghosts bad?????

Holy poo poo, best way to gauge without a bunch of bullshit.

Everyone who is playing right now, answer the question to this scale.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - I may pick one up as long as I don't have to spend another $80 on extra peripherals

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Is there a reason to prestige in this game? Can I have everything unlocked after one play through?

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Don't let ANYONE pressure you into buying a CoD you don't feel comfortable buying. Only you can make that choice.

When the time is right... you'll know.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Would it?!

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Holy godamn poo poo, someone add Squarpushr so he stops posting the same reply every ten posts.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Haven't read this thread since launch week. Just wanted to pop in and see what people are complaining about these days.

I'm honestly surprised to hear the game has died down so much. Faster than ghosts?! That's crazy considering how well AW was received.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

:rolleyes:

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

nnnotime posted:

Related question, are the increased frequency of DDOS attacks putting people off playing these games? And conversely, how much more would you be willing to pay monthly for measures to help mitigate these attacks, assuming that was possible (I know DDOS's are very difficult if not impossible to eliminate).

Beat it, you corporate shill!

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Nighthand posted:

My girlfriend is posting higher scores in Destiny control than I do in CoD dom these days, it's distressing.

Come play Iron Banner!

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Fibby Boy posted:

I haven't tried em yet because I just don't see the point in multiplayer anymore.

:(

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

CaptainJuan posted:

hey lets play xbox 360 games on tuesday. i'm in dogs. after i vote against rahm emanuel, gently caress him

Are you voting for Jesus?

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Ughhh this sounds amazing. Wish I had my blops disk.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Isn't it about that time of year for one of those 30 second teaser trailers, and YouTube click bait breakdown videos for the next cod?

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Gordon Shumway posted:

I want to believe that the next COD game will be really good because.....

THIS is what keeps your playing. Err, coming back anyway.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
poo poo! I would love to play Destiny with Cajun. And John McCain. I went with PS4 because alcohol.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
The implication is that someone at Activision confirmed the existence of Black Ops 3.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
I'm sure Activision would rather prefer to build a little hype about an upcoming announcement. Maybe throw in some pageantry in the form of a website with nothing but a timer counting down.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
drat that's a hell of a teaser.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
I'm playing this dumb game for the first time since launch week. Just went positive!

Ps4 - poooM

• Locked thread