Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Truga posted:

Saw 20 replies since yesterday. Thought maybe there's a beta starting or something.

Nope, just people arguing about Nixon :(
right? this game looks interesting and if nex gently caress up the money then dont play it, jerks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

The Shortest Path posted:

How even the gently caress

mmo's are becoming real~

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

35 new posts! release d... oh. :yikes:

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Pixelslol posted:

I hear there's a beta for STEAM happening soon. I wanna get in on that bad.

if this is true, i really want to play this beta

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Silento posted:

I thought they said it was there to stymie bots, but if you can just buy the potions then idk. :confused:

pay2bot? :shrug:

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

i had a key and played the game, its good and fun. unfortunately i learned they want xigncode3 as their anticheat so i wont be playing :(

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

way it was explained to me is that it's basically a keylogger and that who it forwards to is a mystery. maybe its bad enough that anyone can hook into it and gather info, who knows?

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

gaaaaah katamari spell :3:

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Baldbeard posted:

Playing ToS like a "the game starts at max level" themepark MMO is basically doing it wrong. It's all about the satisfaction of chillin and grillin mass mobs.

you dont get to define MY PLAYSTYLE

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Eonwe posted:

am I understanding it right, that people who do this will be on a server that only they can get on? So F2P people will be on a different server?

this is like begging for all the preorder people to end up on a dead server

if that's true then they've really hosed up. if it's not true, im likely to drop 50 cause i had an amazing time during the beta. b2p for this makes way more sense than chinagame2.exe imo

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Eonwe posted:

yea I will probably spend $50 if they can clarify that

if this is a founders only server for real though, lmao

imagine getting the privilege of paying 50 to kill the main reason to play a f2p game

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

so when the game goes f2p, all the new players are going to join the servers that aren't filled with max level poopsockers. unless imc opens only the minimum to contain all players on f2p launch, founder servers are gonna be wastelands lol

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

i havent read anything official that hints towards founder exclusive servers. just a 3 month headstart. but it doesn't matter if it's exclusive or not because in this type of mmo - why would i choose a 3 month old server vrs. a brand new one to make a dude? a 3 month headstart before f2p launch is weird

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Eonwe posted:

i just know they call it a founders server which is loving weird to me

where at? i havent found it

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

oh, its right there in loving giant fluffy letters :v:

... i cant spend 50 dollars on that without them clarifying that this is just poorly worded

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Red Red Blue posted:

I have to imagine that is how it works, the bad wording is just because they're Korean

would you bet 50 on it? much as i enjoy tos, i dont think its a good bet

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

forge posted:

"The TOS English version on Steam will kick off by offering ‘Founder’s Server: Exclusive Access’ that will initially allow access to the buyers and service will be open to everyone after 3 months."

That reads to me like everyone will be able to play on it after 3 months. So cya on the 22nd..

im waiting for now, seeing as they want to announce more changes. likely ill be there on the 22nd cause of that part of the announcement but i wanna see what else changes they make before i pull the trigger

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Sacro posted:

I'd say that you'd play there if your friends bought in early, but the draconian restrictions on player trading makes that worse than it should be.

yeah how does the trading setup work now?

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

since pvp is an after thought, who cares who plays on the servers and where they are

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

auzuguwu posted:

please vote for 1 month early access, everyone can play at the same time and i get more stuff for spending $50 dollar bucks
its currently in the lead with 62% to 25% (1 wk) and 12% (3 mo) at 6300 votes

i voted for the 3 month option :evilbuddy:

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Nettle Soup posted:

Why does the 1 month one have other goodies but not the 1 week. :confused:

:iiam:

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Gwyrgyn Blood posted:

That seems a lot more reasonable, yeah. $10 tier that gives you a month early access and enough TP for a month of premium is a bit tempting.

im not sure 160 is enough. i think its like 198 or something

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

its cute as gently caress

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

tree of savior: minmax your cuteness

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

auzuguwu posted:

Tree of Savior: The #1 Selling Game in Brazil

good, all our friends will be there on march 29th!

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Elentor posted:

I can confirm that everyone is going to play ToS. It's the first game I see unite everyone in this country since... well, Ragnarok Online.

we will build the north american wall, they will block mexico fromt he south. insha'trump

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

crew posted:

I tried to play this game last night after installing through steam, the server select box had no servers in it and the enter game button did nothing- anyone else experience this?

steam posted:

did you find this review helpful?
:yeah:

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Silhouette Wires posted:

In at $50 see you nerds in a week

join us in discord now and theorycraft builds you wont use because something shinier will catch your eye on the 29th

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

if you join the discord (you should!) dont pay attention to anything i say because i take bad advice from reddit and youtube

sacro, silento and auzuguwu know what it is tho

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

i think historical nods in video games are cool and good

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Eonwe posted:

I'm looking forward to all the ironic and unironic expressions of racism from goons and nongoons alike about BRs

i cant wait for this, myself. infact its already in the discord :D

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

strong bird posted:

The only people im racist towards are people who use the term racist to describe bigotry towards a nationality

its racist to hate elephants imo

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

not really much of a plan atm. but you could jump in the discord mentioned in the op and chat about outfits

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Cao Ni Ma posted:

They are also adding a free one time transfer to a differen't server in the case that the early server becomes a ghost town thanks to f2p, but that'll happen later on so to not greatly affect the f2p launch servers.

im really glad to hear this

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

forge posted:

I'm getting more excited as we close in to Tuesday. I've got my starter class nailed down to cleric, archer, mage, or swordsman.

glad to hear you finally decided

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

LegalPad posted:

What happened since beta to make cryo a choice over pyro?

great question. ive seen lots of people suggest cryo over linker in some cases cause linker got nerfed though. maybe pyro did too?

• Locked thread