Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

Nckdictator posted:

Guest: “You’re lying! You’re just covering up for this… cult! It’s a cult of dangerous freaks with weapons!”

Guest: *turns around to the people in line* “Don’t check into this hotel! They let crazy cults of devil-worshippers bring weapons in to sacrifice virgins and then have sex!” *runs off*

Sounds like this lady knew what was up.

Nckdictator posted:

“Am I crushing your wings right now, you fairy whore?”

This chick is the Mary Lou Retton of the Oppression Olympics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

sweeperbravo posted:

This is true. People have a humiliation fetish. It's the only thing that would make sense.

It's true, he described it in a strangely sexual level of detail.

I love these when they are written in such awful broken English that the motives are even more obvious. Does anyone have that story about the European kid escaping from the sexual advances of his girlfriend's preteen sister thanks to the magic of Bitcoin? That one was a hoot.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

Pedophilia fantasies, crazy whores, and bitcoins...it's just my favorite. It's wonderful. The only way it could be more reddit.txt is if the guy begged to go back inside to retrieve his suitcase full of trilbies and aviators.

Thank you so much, ibntumart.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

ibntumart posted:

High school wasn’t particularly bad for me, but it was Val who made my life a literal living Hell.

The main issue being that the Dinosaur of a PC is practically a relic of state-of-the-art fossil fuel by modern day comparisons.

I quickly demise no amount of software repair and malware removal is going to fix the speed problem he's facing.

My loath and disgust resurfaces as my eyes wandered across the documents of Valerie's personal files.

I had more reason to despise and hate her over anyone else... and I had her in the palm of my hands.

At one end was my willingness to extract revenge and the other was my morale’s saying to forgive and let it go.

These loving people all think they're sooo smart, but they all write like overwrought high schoolers.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

Shut-in nerds get baffled by large groups of desperate people, have trouble comprehending sexual and behavioral norms.

I buy this one.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

corn in the bible posted:

My acting class is getting ready to put on a show for a bunch of kindergarteners.

I'll buy this one. The story is lame and dumb. Theater nerds are lame and dumb. It's, like, the transitive property.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

Like a dappled fawn taking its first shaky steps, we see the wild and elusive teenagerus snowflakeii struggle with its first exposure to the real world. Beautiful, in its way.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

The Devil Tesla posted:

This actually is totally believable and loving hilarious. Dramatical Murder starts out as this cyberpunk The Warriors thing that I can see a boy digging, and doesn't just get gay but get dumb yaoi gay. Like, imagine if you were a kid and someone told you that in a sequel to Star Wars Luke and Chewie made passionate love? And then Lando gets hypnotised by a Sith and rapes Luke. It's that kind of thing.

Oh, and it probably didn't happen in a minute, and instead they just told the whole story over multiple tweets in a row.

Oh thank god you were here to elucidate.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

Ah yes, there's no difference between prepubescents on Xbox Live and a trained and experienced killer with unfettered access to weapons and a tenuous grip on reality.

Edit: not saying he deserved to die, but he was clearly more dangerous than the guys sleeping with your mom.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

Pththya-lyi posted:

Because babysitters are often too expensive for poorer people. I'm childless myself, but I don't begrudge parents their night out.

And I can't help wondering if a non-dollar-theater showing of a non-children's movie would have been a better place to get away from the filthy sexhaver crotchdroppings. :argh:

edit for content: http://imgur.com/gallery/OGX2n Enjoy a gallery of totally legit feminist strawmen, 100% guaranteed to scald your micropenis with rage.

walrusman has a new favorite as of 16:23 on Aug 4, 2014

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

The DA says only 40,000 more tumblr notes before he'll file charges!

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

That really sounds like a "true story." It doesn't feel like it's supposed to be a joke.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

"That's the jiff of it."

:eng99:

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

When my grandma died, her garbage company wanted some completely unreasonable level of documentation of her death in order to cancel her service; off the top of my head, I think they wanted the original death certificate, not a copy, sent certified mail to their corporate HQ. After a long and exasperated phone call with some unhelpful customer service rep, my dad just screamed FINE, RUIN HER CREDIT and hung up the phone. He never heard from them again.

Bureaucracies really can be that absurd and insensitive in those situations.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

A little plausible, I guess, but it has the unmistakable tone of STDH.

Nah.

Sigh.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

Tracula posted:

Yeah... Here you'd borderline get tackled by the SRO if they even smelled smoke on you.

Same for me. Lighters were a huge no-go.

I briefly ran a ring of candy dealers during my freshman year of high school (age ~13). I'd buy very cheap candy at the Asian market behind the Chevron and then my friends and I would sell it at outrageous markups during passing breaks. We made a few bucks, and I got the stink-eye from a security guard who assumed I was selling fireworks for some reason, but my "crew" ran the "game" until we all got bored and did something else.

edit: and then everyone clapped.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

Butt Detective posted:

I was the one who got Pokemon cards banned at my school because some kid stole mine and a big fuss was made about it. :(

gently caress you, narc.

One of the saddest episodes of my high school career: we had a second-story hallway/balcony running all the way around the huge cafeteria area. A bunch of turbonerds were playing some kind of card game (probably Yugioh, hard to say) at a table in the middle of the cafeteria, as they did every day. From up on the balcony, a dickhead (a guy I knew, but didn't associate with because he was a dickhead) threw a container of yogurt at them - probably a distance of over 50ft. It splattered in the middle of the table, all over several nerds and what I can only assume was hundreds of dollars worth of Japanese children's toys. Dickhead and his friends strolled away laughing, all the nerds jumped up in rage-tears sputtering "WHO DID THAT?!" and everyone else tried to avoid eye contact. It was a sad and stupid display.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

beedeebee posted:

Who the gently caress gets blackmailed by their kid in first place

Well you see, the kid is kind of a genius. He totally could have even gotten straight As in high school, if he had cared enough to try.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

Fool and the World posted:

And instead use the million monkeys that comprise the United States Marine Corp?

A million monkeys with records used to find stuff like this all the time because it's their job, yeah.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

Oh hey.

e: that was fast

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

Oh yeah, my grandma forwarded that from her AOL account to my parents' AOL account back in 1997.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

Stottie Kyek posted:

Brown boots and a black dress? This didn't happen, nobody wears brown boots with a black dress. Not even me and I'm a scruffy goon.

Pink hair and face bandages, truly the mark of a girl who puts fashion first.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

Bareback

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

Yeah, even a complex cake really only has about five common ingredients, and a cake mix is just three of them pre-mixed for you and marked up 200%. Congrats on your laziness, idiot.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

Stroop There It Is posted:

The only believable part of this (because he has never had any sexual contact).

The fact that he suggested all of that cost "around 2 grand" is hilarious.

Yeah, any one component of that story could have maxed out his budget.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

It's the laziest possible gotcha.

That seems like a really mundane interaction between two teenagers. Why would you take the time to falsify it? In the off chance that it's real, why would you take the time to put it on the internet?

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

Probably a holdover from the French pronunciation.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

Maybe one of those little two-tables-and-a-soda-fountain "cafe" areas next to the deli?

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

The buzzkill never gets the hint.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

What's unbelievable about a chick screwing around on her husband while he's deployed, doing drugs, getting trashy tattoos, and getting knocked up? The story is told in a profoundly idiotic way but the only part that even qualifies as "unusual behavior" is the finger thing.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

Post/avatar gold right here folks.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

I know, I had a brony avatar for a couple years until somebody got tired of looking at it and replaced it with the thing I'm sporting now.

It's still funny, though.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

NobbytheSheep posted:

From my Twitter feed, just now:

Is there enough STDH in there to get a full row on a bingo card? There's the misogynist bad guy, the applause, and the free food.

Free food with a spontaneous pun, no less.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

If someone uses the word "crush" to describe another human being (i.e. "he is my crush" or "I asked out my crush"), I assume he/she is fourteen years old.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

That's only a "story" in the most basic sense.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

It's like he spent all his mental energy going "don't forget to fold it, people will say it's fake, don't forget to fold it!" and then didn't have enough brain power left to attend to any other aspect.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

Fathis Munk posted:

Each time I hear "This is gold", "You won't believe what she did", "his reaction is amazing" or any other phrase of the time I get irrationally angry behind my screen and just want to punch the author in his face.

Also goddamn it this story is obviously supposed to be a dumb joke what with the nervous breakdown and all that. Why are they trying to pass this off as something that happened. Who would believe that ?

Post/avatar perfection.

The answer to your question is "middle-aged women on facebook."

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

As someone from the Pet Peeve thread (I think) so eloquently put it, if your faith in humanity is so tenuous that it can be swayed by bullshit on the internet, how do you even function?

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

Because Not Always Right is a middle-aged lady place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

Twelve whole hours you guys.

• Locked thread