Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009
Hey nerds, its stdh.txt, not stdh.jpg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009
Because no class ever reminds you about the schools honor code and 'dont copy and/or cheat' rules.

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009
I can believe that they think such pettiness is humorous or agreeable under some circumstances. They're the snarky and whacky protagonist, giving a more subtle brand of justice to their dumb idiot jock bullies. Except instead of getting embarrassed and humiliated, they get embarrassed, humiliated, fired and possibly arrested. Because they're big jerks.

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009
Hmm, that sounds terrible, i'm going to perscribe a bag of skittles once a week until you're happy.

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009
Some people have this weird belief that being super smug about seemingly unimportant preferences in their food and/or daily activities. Like whether their toilet paper goes under/over, or what kind of beans they put on their burrito at chipolte or whether they put ketchup on their burger (which is wrong, ketchup is an awful condiment reserved at best for french fries. They think expressing their opinions on minor unimportances as if it were abject fact and not a minor opinion is somehow endearing.

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009

Kajeesus posted:

I don't care what point you're trying to make; you're obviously some kind of idiot.

Look at you, not knowing how to eat like an adult. So cute. :3:

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009
Just stupid people.

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009

Account McAccount posted:

I'm sure that actually did happen, but that the poster is an idiot.

My cats have very frequently powered on/off/ejected games from mine because they don't want me playing games. Not because the "buttons" are some unnecessarily sensitive touch things that are on the front panel.

& don't make fun of me about having one because I got it way cheap.

This reminds me of a series of image macros that was like 'mundane cats' or something like that. Instead of cutesy things on images of cats , it said poo poo like 'your cat doesnt care about your homework, it is just jealous of the attention it is receiving.'

Edit: I like how in that farting story they go through an elaborate, petty revenge instead of like, taking the guy to court, what with the contract and all that.

SpookyLizard has a new favorite as of 19:24 on Jul 15, 2014

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009
Isn't LSD easily absorbed through the skin anyway?

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009

I thought this was an Onion article.

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009

Besesoth posted:

As we all know, shotgun barrels are the Real Man(tm)'s Fleshlight.

Real men use the entire shotgun.

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009
I work in a starbucks and we only have real milk/half and half. People do frequently order poo poo "light and sweet" or with poo poo in despite only asking if they want room. Some people are dismayed at the thought of having to put milk or sugar in their coffee. Like its some strange act of barbarism. I dont understand why people want other people to put it in. They wont get it right.

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009

sweeperbravo posted:

It's like that Spiderman meme from ages ago. "He bought 23 pies. That's as many as 2.3 tens."

That's Lex Luthor, not spiderman (and it's from an illustrated children's dictionary)

My personal migraine cure is excedrin, coke, and a cold, cold, dark room. where nothing happens for several hours.

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009
I know someone who is autism spectrum and instead of being clever and super witty and smart hes just kinda annoying and awkward.

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009

Araenna posted:

I get those sometimes.

Also, what's with all of you taking Excedrin. Go get some imitrex. I inject it, migraine goes away.

Is that poo poo OTC or prescription?

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009

Aubergine Mage posted:

It can also cause sulfhemoglobinemia, where sulfur gets into your hemoglobin and turns your blood green-black.

That sounds neat, and potentially dangerous. Especially for someone with sulfur allergies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009

Imaduck posted:

I don't even understand this persecution complex. It's loving 2014. You're a weirdo if you don't play games on your phone.

Or old. Or an old weirdo.

• Locked thread