Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

umalt posted:

As a Canadian, I can always count that I will always be baffled by Americans on one specific day of the year;

Cinco de Mayo.

Shut

The

gently caress

Up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTZC-j48JWg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

GAINING WEIGHT... posted:

Holy poo poo these forums are getting recursive

It's like that movie with Bill Murray, where he's reliving the same thing over and over again.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Mister Adequate posted:

Can anyone tell me why kangaroos are so ripped? I've been searching variations of "why are kanagroos so ripped?" and all it returns are hits on body building forums going "holy poo poo that kangaroo is jacked". My whole life I've never heard anything about kangaroos being ripped as hell but every picture I see of one lately the loving thing looks like its on steroids.

Recent epidemic of Kangaroo steroid abuse. Tragic.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

RandomFerret posted:

Yeah, and then the giraffe's head gets to spend two minutes still alive panicking on the ground wondering why its in pain and can't move. You know how much blood half a giraffe's neck can hold?

I don't think that makes a difference in how long the animal will remain conscious after decapitation because there's not going to be any circulation through the brain in any case. It would be dead in a few seconds just like anything else.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Hogge Wild posted:

Is it the one where Bill Murray has to live the same day again and again?

Yeah Caddyshack I think.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Tiggum posted:

Copyright pre-dates radio by well over 100 years.

Nobody gave a poo poo about it until around the same time radio hit the scene and printing records became a profitable thing. Well, people gave a poo poo if you were selling the sheet music to a copywritten song without the proper attribution, but most of these songs passed from person to person without sheet music.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

schreibs posted:

What store is this? I don't think I could ever shop anywhere with digital price tags. I'd be worried it would be changed before I got to the checkout and id look like a fool running back to the aisle to point out the price mistake. Well...I guess that could happen with printed price tags but still.

Yeah god forbid you should actually have to pay the correct price for an item.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

AndyElusive posted:

Can anyone tell me why dolphins are so ripped? I've been searching variations of "why are dolphins so ripped?" and all it returns are hits on body building forums going "holy poo poo that dolphin is jacked". My whole life I've never heard anything about dolphins being ripped as hell but every picture I see of one lately the loving thing looks like its on steroids.

We're pretty much the only mammals that aren't ripped. Predatory animals like cats, wolves and bears have a lot of muscle. Prey animals are either agile or fast, so they need muscles too. As for close relatives? Check out this guy:

This is a chimpanzee that is so old and infirm that that its hair has fallen out. The senior citizen of chimpanzees.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Good lord. Levar is legit awesome, RR was my favourite show as a kid, and his role as Kunta Kinte was a landmark, but the dude seriously will not ever shut up about Kunta. It's bordering on creepy too that he is always referring to himself as Kunta as well. Great, amazing role, it was almost 40 years ago, lets dial it back a bit.

Literally the most important role a black man had ever been offered on television in the history of the United States, and to this day hasn't really been surpassed too many times in terms of cultural importance and racial understanding. Levar Burton could become president of the United States and playing Kunta Kinte might still be the most important thing he'd ever do in his life.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

veedubfreak posted:

Wal-Mart is open 24/7. And it's really loving convenient at 3am since no one else is there.

There are still places on this earth where walmarts are thin on the ground, and in those areas they tend to close like regular stores.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008
Barack has the squat but is track suit game needs some serious work. I don't think that even is a track suit at all? How the gently caress are the boys back in Ukraine going to take him seriously like that.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008
Looks more like a Walther Cobra to me.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008
cat small

can't even see it

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Paladinus posted:

There's no word more satisfying than NOICE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQnYi3z56RE

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

beato posted:

Now post a video where Americans mispronounce twat.

I think it's easy enough to find a video of Americans saying twat that I shouldn't have to do it for you.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Johnny Aztec posted:

Funny, even a 1950s(?) fursuit is of better quality than anything modern. Even the furries back then were classier.

I bet you it's made out of real dog skins.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Ak Gara posted:

Is that some kinda battle borg in there!?

There's a power ranger and a kamen rider hiding back there which I have never noticed until you posted this.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Solice Kirsk posted:

Hmmm, something tells me he's up to no good...if only I could put my finger on it....

Why's a black dog got to be up to no good with a ski mask on? Black dogs don't go skiing or what? That's racist.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008
I like my ice cream with nuts too.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

DandyLion posted:

This line coupled with that picture/her expression. Now I've got to clean all this snot up from my monitor/keyboard.

Yeah. Snot.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

theflyingorc posted:

Excuse me, no, we have determined that the only reason to find him to be weird is if you are a racist person, not that he's either a narcissistic psychopath or he's playing a very interesting narcissistic psychopath character.

Kanye is almost as great as he thinks he is. The revulsion against Kanye really is limited almost entirely to the white race as well. It may not be overt racism but there is something deep with your lizard brains that tells you to hate him more than all the other narcissistic psychopath famous people running around.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Triskelli posted:

That's a bit march, isn't it?

You've got some Gaul to post a weak pun like that.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008
They're not loving around when they say everybody was kung fu fighting.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

He actually took a plane too. Read the lore.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

VanSandman posted:

These aren't Amish people.

They may not be Amish but they are definitely some flavor of Mennonite. Nobody who is not a Mennonite has that haircut that the dude on the right is sporting. That is like the stereotypical haircut for those dudes.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

The Nards Pan posted:

He certainly looks like he had 10,000 spoons. He probably needed a salad or something more than a knife though.

It would be pretty ironic if food solved his problems, I agree.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Neddy Seagoon posted:

That's void in a public bathroom. If it's down, it's touched brown.

There's no way that there's a codified ruling on what to do when you drop your food in a public bathroom because no reasonable human being should even be bringing food into a public bathroom in the first place. Even in the comfort of my own home I leave my food outside the room where I poo poo. Sometimes I do bring my beer in there though.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Yep, if you are disgusted by the idea of feces and urine on your food, I have bad news for you.

And never eat these peanuts they offer in bars. They likely contain the particles of a dozen different dicks.

Seriously, if it's OK to eat a pussy, where is the problem with piss on your food?

http://youtu.be/DO1Q7F23DxM

Yeah and if you drink a glass of water you're probably drinking a molecule or two of Hitler. It would still be gross to eat a whole hitler.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Eva Braun posted:

drat, it's hilarious how quickly Hitler comes.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Ensign_Ricky posted:

Would it help if I told you that David Carradine modeled for that artwork?

Yeah that's why the diagram doesn't have any pants.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Solice Kirsk posted:

Having never had loszonda is this a good attempt or no?

Looks like plain rear end penne pasta in spaghetti sauce with a layer of shredded mozzarella on top, so yes. Exactly how it lozanda is supposed to be made.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Solice Kirsk posted:

Dr. Pepper is pretty great and falls short only to good root beers so I approve of this.

Dr Pepper and Root Beer are the most American sodas. Most other countries think they're disgusting as poo poo. I'm proud to be an American.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Kajeesus posted:

What's that little bastion of sanity in the middle there? Chicago?

How loving bad at geography are you?

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Last time I had a tasty pork rectum there was a huge bone in it and I was so mad :argh:

Many people actually enjoy having a bone in their rectum on occasion.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Choco1980 posted:

Jimmy Dean brand makes lots of breakfast hodgepodges on a stick in your local freezer section?

I'm the 80's party cat in the lower left.

I'm Batcat.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Is that a Keaton or Bale version of Catman?

I like how all the other cats are just like, "Traditional Dress or Uniform" except for Catman who doesn't even look like he's wearing anything, just like his head is shaped like a batman mask.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Lazy_Liberal posted:

See, this is art.

(What happened to Japan cat's drawing?)

He made the asian cat yellow.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Look closer.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

PittTheElder posted:

That's not very funny.

Dog was asking for it dressed like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Eibon posted:

Just so we're all on the same page, this says "Snickers in tomato sauce."

We all know that. Thank you.

• Locked thread