Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Ha, that was my first reaction too.
God I miss that town so much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

OjaiYoda posted:

pictured are the ugliest redwoods in the world, but ill give you the dude being attacked does look like a UCSC dingus.

It's the wood bridges, there are a couple like that in slug town

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Seitan is loving delicious and way better than some boring flavorless cracker, this is graffiti with a culinary mission.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

AlbieQuirky posted:

The "old woman" usage is much older and probably unrelated to the "little chicken" usage. Whoops, I got that backwards; "chicken" is older (16th century) and comes from "birdie". "Old biddy" is 18th century, and likely comes from "Bridget".

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

It's true, you know

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Trebuchet King posted:

how about if it's got something bleeding in it we just put it behind a link or something?

im on the left

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

PFY deathpenalty.txt

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

You're better off with a box of 'wine' to match your box of 'food'

e: oops that's balls for a new page, have some baby tigers at least

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

nm then

Were those related to an article, or... :crossarms:

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Anyone else still have those toys that were McD food that folded out into various dinosaurs? The breakfast box was a pterodactyl IIRC.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Pastry of the Year posted:

With this, can we finally pronounce the "exaggerated lower eyelid as indicator of wacky zany wha-hey" cold and dead in its loving grave?

I've always read that expression as "They're forcing me to do this please god laugh so I can see my family again" and I feel that is the more accurate interpretation.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Bread Zeppelin posted:

There are some people I wonder why I'm friends with them on facebook, and then they post this and unintentionally redeem themselves.

I love the lovely fadeout border that screams ~precious memories scrapbook~

That kid is a boss though.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

This looks like a place you buy "party supplies" from a guy called White Pride Jim

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

syscall girl posted:

My favorite thing about dementia is that you will end up having no musical discretion whatsoever later in life. You'll start off being all "I only listen to Johnny Cash and John Denver" and then mom will call you up one day and whoops it sounds like grandpa is listening to gangster rap and acid jazz or some poo poo.

It's a pretty poo poo grandparent that isn't doing this anyway :colbert:

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

I wake up every day and strangle a goose.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

schreibs posted:

What store is this? I don't think I could ever shop anywhere with digital price tags. I'd be worried it would be changed before I got to the checkout and id look like a fool running back to the aisle to point out the price mistake. Well...I guess that could happen with printed price tags but still.

Oh, picture!

Ten seconds later this man was reduced to just two bloody stumps wearing sneakers.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Johnny Aztec posted:

It isn't a hedge. It's a home improvement store, like Home Depot. It's the outside section where they have plants and landscaping things.

Jesus christ

Wow bro you sure told off that guy, nice job. Let's all shut up and look at this thing!

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Finally an image to perfectly and tastefully accentuate my annual shareholder report. Thank you can stock!!

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

If anyone else is curious these are printable and there are three others, but that one's the best: https://www.blastr.com/sites/blastr/files/images/pics/BruceCampbellsSoupLabels-scifiwire.pdf

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Either you've never had any type of garden or I'm missing something, this looks totally innocuous.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

I would be so completely about 80 proof orange creamsicle bars. gently caress Summer.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Nitrox posted:

Originally from xkcd

I recognize these are words but their arrangement makes no sense. No one could be so foolish, surely?

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Sgt Showtime posted:

gently caress americans

Come on some of those people are way too thin to be american.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Dr. Lenin posted:

I can't imagine being able to use that for anything except maybe shoving it in an attacker's face this:

I just want you to know I laughed really hard at this.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

It's the Asylum, their whole gimmick is making deliberately bad films. What boggles me is that there are apparently enough people paying for these things that they can just keep churning them out (those volcano effects weren't half bad either).

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Maytag posted:

boring comments

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Classics! http://www.somethingawful.com/photoshop-phriday/fake-criterion-cases/1/

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Oh good gunchat is here let's all go in an endless loop and get angry

I don't believe it!

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Soulex posted:

What the gently caress...started out like some eharmony commercial then *Bwuh Bwuhm sub wub wub wub wub* dub step with the loving tablet cover bouncing all over the place..

I watched this without sound earlier and I just loving knew there'd be some bad dubstep once the screen went nuts. Glad to see I was right.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

KozmoNaut posted:

(It's supposed to say "Rope", it was made for a jump rope camp)

I'd actually still be pretty unnerved by some dude wearing a "here comes the rope" shirt.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

gleep gloop posted:

This seems like a pretty cool job.

I hope the studio makes these guys wear the suits from home, purely for the image of a security guard checking a photo ID badge that also has weird green rape-mask face.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Halman posted:

ok maybe I'm dumb but is the joke here that tan lines exist?

The punchline is melanoma, hth

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Xemloth posted:

I'm glad somebody finally understands, my gender can only be explained with this image

same but this pic instead

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

While that is hilarious, it's also a macro :ssh:

Here is a dog who plots his owner's death each night:

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Gorilla Salad posted:

Is this a mirage? If so, it's the most 'solid' one I've ever seen.

EDIT - yep. It's apparently called a fata morgana

I'm pretty sure it's actually just in the ocean and the dark part that looks like water is a beach. You can even see the real horizon very faintly behind the ship.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Memento posted:

Dunno, but thanks to the internet's insatiable hunger for funny looking cattes, they sure are rich.

As god intended

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Here are some adorable jumping spiders wearing water droplet hats!

• Locked thread