Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Phthisis posted:

broke: buying the new, big-budget console remake of one of the highest regarded FF games
woke: buying a bad port emulated on a dead handheld of the neglected, best FF game

Also I've got cherry reds in one keyboard and a mix of reds and browns in my other keyboard. Reds are the best. It's like typing on a cloud.

Man I had a PSP when they first came out and I cannot remember a single game that I played on it, nor can I remember what the hell I did with the thing. Probably traded to gamestop I’m sure, but it’s like a dark void in my mind right now.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

These are good and cool

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Coffee And Pie posted:

I bought a retro Schwinn Predator because I wanted a BMX cruiser and this fit the bill. It was about a hundred higher than my budget but I’m paying it off over a few months. I drew a picture of it

Gotta get that big foam pad for the top tube so you don’t mess up your bits in a crash.

Be sure to angle the seat upwards for some reason too.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Bape Culture posted:

It looks like a middleclassfancy meme

It’s begging for that

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

RTIC mugs are a good balance of quality product and decent price point.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Rolo posted:

Got some warm weather motorcycle boots.

Comfy, supportive and protective.

What are these?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

They’re dope. I bought these Vans just before the world ended, but I really like the slate grey those have going

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I bought MY WIFE a new bichael for her birthday

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

colas posted:

Did you have any trouble buying a bike? Supposedly they're selling like toilet paper.

I called my guy at the shop and found out he had this one in her size. It helps that she liked the color, but there were really no other options at this price point. If for some reason she wanted something else it would have jumped from $800 to $2200. Asking around and it seems like all of the entry level stuff is sold out, which makes sense because I’ve seen a huge increase in people riding bikes out here since quarantine.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

colas posted:

Yeah a lot more people are out walking/biking in my neighborhood. And in my parents' we're seeing neighbors we've never seen.

My guy said their backlog for bike maintenance is like 5 weeks as well... I can’t find the photo but he’s got basically a garage full of old Walmart huffys and other poo poo waiting to be tuned up because suddenly people want to ride their bikes.

It’s cool and good, but god drat is there a lot of traffic on my bike path.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

LadyPictureShow posted:

I bought a fish tank, all the tank fixins and a betta fish.

His name's Tugboat.

Hello Tugboat.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Rolo posted:

It’s easy portable food for hiking and camping, assuming you hate good portable hiking food like jerky, trail mix, peanut butter honey sandwiches and the occasional deep fried turkey leg wrapped in newspaper.

gently caress yeah

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Tunicate posted:

22 pounds of flash-frozen diced avocados

Link?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

colas posted:

Watch all of Ozark. The credits roll at the end of season 3 and "Ohh La La" by RTJ plays. If you don't think "well that is certainly a banger", then there's not helping you. You are lost.

You could also just listen to the song and come to the same conclusion if you didn’t have 30 some odd hours to devote to this...

Not saying you’re wrong OP, just providing options

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

IUG posted:

Please post your Rocketeer figure collection. Only because I imagine it looks exactly like someone's anime figure collection, but with Rocketeer figures instead.

Idk, I don’t remember the rocketeer’s titties being all that big

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

H110Hawk posted:

That was my guess as well but felt compelled to notice the joke/that Bape had taken up train racing.

https://i.imgur.com/jeoXzJc.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Coffee And Pie posted:

I bought a hydration pouch for biking and hiking. If I don’t like it I can always fill it with rum.

I mean, you could do that even if you did like it 🤷🏻‍♂️