Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

owl_pellet
Nov 20, 2005

show your enemy
what you look like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0L_iyeoiqE

Real knife and fake knife both worth $400, each is as silly as the other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

owl_pellet
Nov 20, 2005

show your enemy
what you look like

skit herre posted:

A man needs a pocket knife, right?

no

owl_pellet
Nov 20, 2005

show your enemy
what you look like

DaRealAce posted:

Can you queue them up?

Sure buddy just go down to the robot store and get in the queue to buy one that will take them out of the drive when they're done ripping and put the next one in

owl_pellet
Nov 20, 2005

show your enemy
what you look like

Bottom Liner posted:

Time for my annual week and a half in Indianapolis

Got 4 days to kill between the two though, so I'd appreciate recommendations for other things to do in that boring rear end state.

Do everyone in that hell state a favor and just drive around filling potholes in your downtime

owl_pellet
Nov 20, 2005

show your enemy
what you look like

Rubiks Pubes posted:

There’s a store nearby called Unclaimed Baggage, it’s a huge place. They buy stuff from the airlines by the pallet that goes unclaimed at airports and there is always a ton of random poo poo there.

We went two weeks ago and I got a brand new Echo Show for about $80 less than normal price.

Today I found a PS4 Pro, with a controller, for $229- it was used but works perfectly. $170 off retail!

I love that store but it’s a good thing it’s about 100 miles away because it could be bad for my wallet otherwise.

Who the gently caress doesn't claim their PS4

owl_pellet
Nov 20, 2005

show your enemy
what you look like

Also wear a tie when working with it. If you feel professional it will come out in your work.

owl_pellet
Nov 20, 2005

show your enemy
what you look like

Dewgy posted:

It’s a bit too old for that, this is from 1976.

It’s a treasure.

Do you take shrewgar with your coffee?

owl_pellet
Nov 20, 2005

show your enemy
what you look like

Solice Kirsk posted:

33 books from the 80's!

Time Life's Mysteries of the Unknown. I've wanted them since I was a little kid and said I was going to buy them for myself for my birthday this year so finally just did it. The next week waiting for them to arrive is going to seem like forever!

I am jealous and I have also wanted these since I was a kid and saw the commercial for them on TV. High quality pickup. Way better than a $700 set of legos or a robot doll.

owl_pellet
Nov 20, 2005

show your enemy
what you look like

colas posted:

Either way "Golden Flake" might be the best name for a potato chip. Way better than Ruffles, Lays, Zapps. Pringles sounds like an ailment, since it rhymes with one.

Yeah I had chicken Pringles when i was a kid

owl_pellet
Nov 20, 2005

show your enemy
what you look like

mobby_6kl posted:

:getin:

Only went to one show last year so I'm going a bit wild this time. Might also go check out Satch in May and Ozzy if he makes it to November.

Try not to throw out your shoulder when you put up the devil horns

owl_pellet
Nov 20, 2005

show your enemy
what you look like

I got the Steelcase Leap I am sitting in now from Madison Seating. They have Aerons for about $400 depending on options it looks like:

https://www.madisonseating.com/landing/herman-miller-aeron.html

They are refurbished and you have to attach the seat to the base when it comes in the mail but I have no complaints about my chair except that I should have sprung for the headrest. I'll be ordering through them again when I need a new one.

owl_pellet
Nov 20, 2005

show your enemy
what you look like

Infernal Affairs is great and is better than The Departed IMO

owl_pellet
Nov 20, 2005

show your enemy
what you look like

that gordon freeman looks like he has a jheri curl

owl_pellet
Nov 20, 2005

show your enemy
what you look like

Rageaholic posted:

A Deftones shirt commemorating the 20th anniversary (:eyepop:) of White Pony

Excellent

owl_pellet
Nov 20, 2005

show your enemy
what you look like

I bought a La Z Boy recliner today, continuing my slow descent into being a middle aged dad. However it is also step 1 of 3 in realizing my long sought after personal video game den. Steps 2 and 3 are a PS5 and a new TV.

owl_pellet
Nov 20, 2005

show your enemy
what you look like

I bought an LG CX 55" TV to use with the upcoming PS5. It gets here tomorrow, so I guess I get to break it in with my PS4.

owl_pellet
Nov 20, 2005

show your enemy
what you look like

mcbexx posted:

It's so cool to go pooping without having to take these things off.

what

owl_pellet
Nov 20, 2005

show your enemy
what you look like

I kind of went on a mini-tear today:

Deftones White Pony 20th Anniversary Reissue and Black Stallion remix album on vinyl

Various things from da share z0ne

owl_pellet
Nov 20, 2005

show your enemy
what you look like

OniPanda posted:

Hhgggnnn. I got Around the Fur on vinyl since that's my favorite Deftones album, but I still need to get White Pony. Need to make another trip to Amoeba :shepspends:

If I ever go back to CA Amoeba is in my top 5 things to do/visit. I miss the old days of spending an hour or two at the music store flipping through physical albums and listening to whatever is playing over the speakers.

owl_pellet
Nov 20, 2005

show your enemy
what you look like

I am now in the Glerups gang. Boot style in charcoal with the black rubber sole. I was unable to get the ones I wanted in my size direct from Glerups so I went through a third party. I was in sore need of new slippers so I am excited to break these in.

owl_pellet
Nov 20, 2005

show your enemy
what you look like

Inzombiac posted:

I'm thankful that even while drunk, I opt for something not completely embarrassing.

So what would be more embarrassing than a tactical spear?

owl_pellet
Nov 20, 2005

show your enemy
what you look like

OSU_Matthew posted:

Bought some clothes recently!

Specifically a piece of Steve Jobs’ old turtleneck

lmao what the gently caress

owl_pellet
Nov 20, 2005

show your enemy
what you look like

Trabant posted:

I'm a sucker for these faux-German, actually-Japanese notebooks and got a couple more:

oh hi :wink:

owl_pellet
Nov 20, 2005

show your enemy
what you look like

Are Darn Tough socks better than Smartwool socks?

owl_pellet
Nov 20, 2005

show your enemy
what you look like

Someone else posted this a few pages ago, but I will reiterate: if you get a Dremel also buy (and wear!) safety glasses. They are seriously powerful for how small they are and you don't want a sliver of something being fired at high speed into your eyeball

owl_pellet
Nov 20, 2005

show your enemy
what you look like

In Search of the Lost Lard

owl_pellet
Nov 20, 2005

show your enemy
what you look like

I'm looking for long v-neck undershirts. Mine are always getting untucked and I hate it. I've tried tall versions of regular undershirts before but they also make the sleeves longer and I don't like it. Anyone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

owl_pellet
Nov 20, 2005

show your enemy
what you look like

An undershirt that is extra long but otherwise has normal proportions. Although now that you mention it, I'm not necessarily against A shirts if they are long enough to stay tucked in. I could get the tall versions of those for the extra length and not have to worry about longer sleeves. I'll look into it.