Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

ToastFaceKillah posted:

Are you talking about my super happy funtime tattoo album?

http://imgur.com/a/3TrO0

"Ugh" is right. That lip piercing! :barf: So glad I wasn't eating. It'll probably take me an hour or so before I try after seeing that poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

mr. mephistopheles posted:

If you didn't say that was a man I would have sworn that was a woman. I've never seen a man proportioned like that.

Same.

Imgur refuses to let me edit the foxhole picture, but the only problem I have with that tattoo is the dog by the gate. It's a bit off. This one actually made me laugh, but not in the wtf way that furry and mlp tattoos do. Oh yeah. And if he doesn't get decent shading on the rest of the dogs, their faces are gonna look all kind of bad.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

meh

Bored has a new favorite as of 02:08 on May 27, 2015

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Say Nothing posted:

Time to dump another stinking load of ink on this thread.

At least none of the comments are saying,"That is awesome!" Sure, she didn't notice that the apostrophe shouldn't be there and one of the people googled just to make sure, but everyone is being honest for once.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Lol. I was wondering why they got outlines of cervixes tattooed on their hips.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Say Nothing posted:

Jesus Christ!

He's all, "This board. I love it so." Or,"Tell me your secrets, wise board." Kinda like this macro.

quote:

I was going to post Fresco Jesus as a joke, but of course, SOMEONE HAS A TATTOO OF IT!

I'll give this one a pass, just because it still makes me laugh.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

JoelJoel posted:

Whoa, is that a camel? A jellyfish? Maybe a buggalo? That strange beast could be anything.

Common Brushtail Possum?

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

The capital "C" on credit made me think that it was going to have phrase worked into the tattoo using the first letter of each line. I was disappointed.

Kind like this:

Apparently it's called an acrostic.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Istari posted:

I've only just realised that those are 3 stages of the same tattoo. I thought they were 3 different tattoos featuring a similar creature. And now I feel like a numpty.

The numpty dance
is a dance
do the numpt.

I've never seen/heard this word before. Are you trying to throw a random word out there to see if it catches on?

edit: Well will you look at that? The daily mail Guardian says it's Scotland's favorite word.

Bored has a new favorite as of 05:24 on Aug 2, 2014

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Mayostard posted:

Turkey's ready...

Took me a second.

lol

Edit: I probably shouldn't poo poo up the thread just to tell you you made me laugh. Here's some bad turkey tattoos:

Not enough really terrible or tasteless turkey tattoos. Have a crappy elephant tattoo that probably came with some sweet diseases.

quote:

An Unfortunate Tattoo

Happy Chappy Callum got a tattoo of an elephant in Turkey by an unprofessional tattoo artist, who clearly didn't know what he was doing. Here's the result:

Bored has a new favorite as of 17:50 on Aug 10, 2014

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Our Lady of Geoduck?

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Istari posted:

I think this was a war time thing. My grandfather fought in WWII, and everyone in his regiment had a Donald Duck tattoo (not the same tattoo).

Yeah. My grandfather didn't have any tattoos, that I know of, but the man loving loved Looney Tunes, since a lot of them were made for the troops. He was awesome.

My tattoo artist in Kansas called the tazmanian devil tattoos the white trash logo, I think.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Oh hey! That bear found a cookie! Maybe it will make him forget his broken toes.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

JoeyJoJoJr Shabadoo posted:

:psyduck: This looks like the skull is trying so hard to eat that deformed compass that it's dislocating its jaw. And also that it's wearing aviators for some reason.

He WILL fit that compass in his mouth. :dealwithit:

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

BhindiBhaji Boogie posted:

Heres a video of him in fine form: http://youtu.be/sHLntSOuppY

Man, that blinged out Fozzy Bear sure makes him look tough.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Why do rich people always get such lovely tattoos? Bruce Wayne could totally afford a way better tattoo than that.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

I'd say this one takes some skill. It takes some real skill to work a penis into a bulldog's face like that.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

The only reason I knew it what it actually said was because I recognized the first 3 words after squinting for a few seconds. Labyrinth I thought the third line started with "shave" and got really confused until my mind caught up and autofilled the rest of the illegible writing.

:dance:

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Centripetal Horse posted:

There is no way I can hate this, because Labyrinth rules.

I hope she has Hoggle on the other side.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Say Nothing posted:

It looks like goatse farting out a bird.

Thank you. I was trying to figure out what it reminded me of.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Tiny Lowtax posted:

This just appeared on my Facebook feed:

That's one hell of a cover-up.

I searched for bad cover ups after seeing this, even though I don't think it's too terrible.

Why would this person go to two different tattoo artists who don't know how to draw Taz?

And a couple more Taz cover-ups:

I have no freaking clue what exactly is going on in that cover-up. I see the water lily, but what is the pink thing? Is it a Q-bert snake? Wait. Is it a pair of flip-flops? I think it's a pair of flip-flops.

Bored has a new favorite as of 23:54 on Dec 28, 2014

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

moerketid posted:

It's even better actually. Guy apparently steals from other tattoo artists to post their coverup images on his website:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avlQXbwrFnI

It is an actual shop with an actual website (unless there is another Chris at Ink 180). They claim to be a CHRISTIAN TATTOO FACILITY. Apparently did not learn "Thou Shalt Not Steal".

Edit: apparently there are even lovely documentaries about this guy "the tattoo artist for Christ". Sheesh.

Lol. I like how Chris also decided that a barcode tattoo was put on that woman because she was a sex slave, not because she thought it was a funny idea at one time before getting it covered up at whatever shop he stole the before and after images from.

Edit: Uh-oh! Chris better get in touch with his FBI friends. This gentleman has also been sold into slavery.

(It's not a bad tattoo. There are just a lot of barcode tattoos and I sincerely doubt people who have been sold into slavery get barcodes tattooed on them. Especially since several of my friends when I was in highschool thought a barcode tattooed on the neck would be a kickass tattoo.)

Edit: Huh. I may be wrong on the barcode for sex slavery thing, but it's still not the one he showed. http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2012/03/24/barcode-pimps_n_1377451.html
That's the closest to a reliable source that I could find on the barcode wrist tattoo.

Bored has a new favorite as of 00:39 on Dec 31, 2014

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Staryberry posted:

Kratos God of War + China, IL's Baby Cakes

This is the best thing I've seen all day.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

jess posted:

Here's one for the Superb Owl going on tonight:

Owl's got a lazy eye among his other problems.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Male Tears posted:

From the same artist:

The beard was added to all of the paintings of jesus because priests got tired of parishioners calling him "ThumbPenishead".

Edit: took a second look at the picture and realized Jesus' neck is awful veiny. My thumb certainly isn't that veiny.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Somebody needs to take that middle schooler's tattoo kit away.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

"Mr. Teeny" is his penis.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Saw this on craigslist:

I figured it was a scratcher, but it's apparently an actual shop.
https://www.theplatinumkoi.com

Ya gotta be real fast to take a screenshot because they don't let you pause on any of their pictures.

This one is from the craigslist ad itself:
:nws: for boob.
http://i.imgur.com/PYJ0fX.png

Bored has a new favorite as of 07:39 on Mar 6, 2015

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Those are actually kind of cool. I'm hoping that at least the first few were free, though, since it would fit into some sort of art exhibit.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

What the hell is this? Is it something from pop culture that I don't know about?

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Laserjet 4P posted:

It looks like the kitchen scratcher just typed in the name and "translated" it by using a Hebrew font.

'cept it's not hebrew

http://www.jewfaq.org/alephbet.htm

like, I'm not seeing anything there besides a bunch of fishhooks with some dots sometimes.

Bored has a new favorite as of 06:40 on Mar 16, 2015

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Eeyo posted:

It's definitely arabic script - except the "artist" didn't join the characters together like in arabic script. See the table here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabic_alphabet. I think the farthest left one is missing a dot on the bottom, and farthest right 2 are "th" sounds, which makes no sense as a name. (It's supposed to be read right to left).

Yeah. I was thinking it looked like arabic script, but I've never seen it not joined aside from on friend's worksheets from their classes. And it wasn't spaced that shittily.

Laserjet 4P posted:

It looks like the kitchen scratcher just typed in the name and "translated" it by using a Hebrew font.

I think you might be right on this, cept with arabic font.

Bored has a new favorite as of 07:13 on Mar 16, 2015

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Thank you. I knew it had to be referencing something.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

hyperhazard posted:

If you can tell what this is, you're a lot better than me.

It's supposed to be the Cat's Eye Nebula.

Wow. I thought it was a crescent. Like Pillsbury's version of a croissant.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Morton Harket posted:

What do you guys think of this one?

I always thought of it as cheap and cheesy. "Love!" It's above her right breast.

Does she had "Hate!" tattooed above her left breast?

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Kugyou no Tenshi posted:

Holy poo poo you guys it's LOLA. That's L-O-L-A, which spells LOLA. Those first two letters? They're LO. That's LO. Let me repeat that - LO. LO. And the last two make it spell LOLA. Work the kinks out of your eyes.

:v:

Same thing went through my head on reading it.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

nvm, gonna ask in the good tattoo thread

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Hey. Maybe you can help me.

I've been looking for the tattoo that looks like someone took a sharpie and scribbled all over a dudes back and shoulder. But it's done by a well-known and respected tattoo artist and all the lines are clean and sharp. I thought it was the "Your Meat is Mine" guy, but it appears I'm wrong. I asked in the tattoo thread in YLS, and while people got close to what I was trying to find, I couldn't find a picture of the tattoo in any of the portfolios. I also had no luck searching scribble tattoo, abstract tattoo, or abstract scribble tattoo.

The tattoo showed up in one of the earlier iterations of this thread, probably like 2-3 years ago, where it was called out as not actually being a lovely tattoo even if some people wondered why anyone would want that on their body.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Somebody cut the top pony's head off and stuck it to its own rear end.

This is an excellent find.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

CzarChasm posted:

Well, at least now if he's shirtless in the woods he can scare off birds sneaking up behind him, so good for him.

lol

Oh wait. I should post a lovely tattoo. I haven't seen this one in any of the iterations of this thread yet:

Arrrrr

:nws: for penis dinosaur:
http://imgur.com/8THU6jH

It's tasteless, but I think it's a pretty funny tattoo. Most of the line work is pretty decent, so I'm guessing it was done by a competent tattoo artist.

Bored has a new favorite as of 22:07 on May 15, 2015

• Locked thread