Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Moatman posted:

:psyduck:
What does that even mean?

"People love running their loving mouths about breezy rear end motherfucking people. Just so loving sick like they got nothing better things to do with their life. Be a grown person; come say it to my face cause I am a real nigga, I've tried so many people running their mouths. drat for real, Of y'all talk poo poo about me make sure that poo poo is 100% real and that you can back it up. So tired of people bringing drama and thinking they know me and what's happening at my place. Worry about your own self.drat, y'all looking crazy. See this status I wrote. If anyone has anything to say about me, you'd better make sure it's 100% true. By the way, if I find out who turned my brother in, that person is a bitch. For real, can't help if you don't like my family. drat police make sure tagged [something motherfucking]. Next time anyone got something to say?"

dovetaile has a new favorite as of 05:36 on May 7, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

PresidentBeard posted:

The main practical reason for circumcision is to prevent smeg and sweat build up. Keeping it is just like having an extra grosser armpit. So same as how we remove the appendix during other surgeries, you might as well get rid of the foreskin.

Uh, washing can help with that too?

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

M_Sinistrari posted:

I haven't been hit yet by any of the Israel/Palestine shares yet, but the holistic/alternative crowd's still going strong with shares.

But the whole point of senior year is to apply for college?

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

kannonfodder posted:

I CONSUMED DIFFERENT MEDIA AS A CHILD THAN CHILDREN DO TODAY, THEREFORE I AM SUPERIOR.
Wait a minute, I also grew up in the 90s and I'm pretty sure our cars had seatbelts and airbags. Did this person grow up in like the 1890s?

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

I forget if it was a small, hard pretzel from a bag or a big, soft pretzel, but almost dying from either is pretty hilarious for reasons all their own.

Small hard pretzel.

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer
My mom's friends are dumb.

She works in accounting, has three kids, and has her mommy pay for anything she needs. And, last I checked, Washington state hadn't fallen into the ocean due to increasing their min wage. How dare people want a living wage and not have to live paycheck-to-paycheck?

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Olanphonia posted:

The only downside to living in MC is the traffic. I love Maryland.

Haha, and everything else. (Full disclaimer: I live in PG County.) And, CaptBushido, it is indeed, MoCo MD. She's not even from Montgomery County; she's also from PG.

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

English teacher of 14 years. :sigh:

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

TrekBek posted:

Is that in the South? My 8th grade English teacher gave me the book The Case for Christ because I mentioned being atheist in an essay. Still not 100% sure that was legal.

Most English teachers are liberal nerds, but sometimes you get math department rejects and it just doesn't end well.

Nope! Maryland and not even the Southern part of MD - this is in 5-minutes-from-DC territory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

TrekBek posted:

Maryland is the south, bro.

Content: My friend shared this boring glurge post, but it had the weirdest ending: "You have to copy and paste this one, NO SHARING... If need be, I can send this status to you in a message for you to copy and paste to your timeline."

Maryland is not the South.

• Locked thread