Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

The worst part of those machines is you KNOW some poor soul has been thrown in there while alive at some point in history. We are too hosed up as a species for that to not have happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

VendaGoat posted:

When did real life become a tower defense game?

I'd say sometime during the Middle Ages.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Vashro posted:

this wiki also says he used steroids

A weightlifter using steroids? Now I've heard everything.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I saw one of those Lambo SUV's on the highway near my house back in the day. I thought it was a hummer at first and then when I pulled up alongside it, it was a Lamborghini.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

duckmaster posted:

Partially sighted players play too, so everyone wears a blindfold so they can't see a thing. Partially sighted players may be able to get an advantage from seeing the light of the sun and being able to orientate themselves more quickly than fully blind players, for example.

How many face shattering collisions are there per game? This seems like a horrible idea.

RCarr has a new favorite as of 19:04 on Nov 25, 2014

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

That third .gif made my stomach turn for a second. Crazy.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

DonnieDarkosaurous

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Yea it's the end of whatever drink was in that cup you weirdo.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Perfect picture for an SCP entry.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

How many seconds would that dog last in a US riot?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

How could you even think for a second that cat in traffic video is real? Come on goons.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I'm embarrassed for you, Adix and Kenlon. Come on now...

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Come on man.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

That's the biggest dog I have ever seen.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Wrong thread

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Trump was right, we should have stopped ISIS when we had the chance. Now they're everywhere.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

God drat wrestling is so corny.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

Turns out when you can't afford private lessons and you're also in high school, learning guitar is a lot of boring work you don't have time for. That thing has alternated between gathering dust and having the 5 chords I know banged out for a month before I put it away again.

If you didn't have enough time to learn guitar in high school, how could you possibly have enough time in real life?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

I don’t have homework.

Seriously, adulthood is loving liberating. I spend about as much time at work as I spent in school but I can do anything I want when I leave. I’ve been learning electronics, exercising, making a movie...

This might be the most rear end-backwards statement I've ever read on the forums.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

Sorry my job isn't total crap?

It has nothing to do with your job. Most people work 9-5, which is about the same amount of time you go to high school for each day. What I was getting at was most adults have exponentially more responsibilities than they did as high school kids. I can't even imagine ever having as much free time as I did when I was in high school.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I've got a trip booked to there for next year, I can't wait! :)

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Whenever I have to buy a new car the absolute first thing I do is sit in it.

Flying in the face of everything we knew about buying a car.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

ToxicSlurpee posted:

If the car isnt comfortable I don't give a poo poo about anything else and most cars don't fit me. Better to just get that out of the way.

Still crazy to me that you would sit in the car before doing stuff like driving the car, jumping on the hood, etc.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I’m making fun of the fact that he said the first thing he does when looking at a new car is to sit in it. As if that’s not the first thing every other human who has ever bought a car did.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

your friend a dog posted:

the thing i dont get about this image (optical illusion??) is that the driver seems to be driving backwards

What are you talking about?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

look at the gif. the camera is going backwards, towards the storm, towards the oncoming cars.

I hope you aren't serious.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Except that if you watch the gif, both lanes to either side of him are going the same way

:doh:

The cars to the right of the driver are on the shoulder, and are all facing the same way the driver is (towards the storm).

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

STOLEN VALOR

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

DandyLion posted:

Agreed that it doesn't detract from the impressive nature of the feet.

Please keep your foot fetish to yourself

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

He didn't, but we don't know where his chin was that night.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I'd love to know what that guy got paid for that job.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Hey whats your phone number, you owe some taxes and I'm gonna arrest you unless you send me cash

Come on man

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Yea I thought it was a girl too

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Isn’t the scale waaaay off on these? Like Jupiter and Saturn would easily fill the entire sky.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Their food is lovely but they seem to be doing the right thing so I admire it.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

The only appropriate time for eating at a Waffle House is black out drunk at 3am. Even then you will regret it.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

He’s drawing it in ink not blood

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Yea I’m sure when you’re about to fight to the death that might seem intimidating, but to the average person, dancing and singing is kinda corny.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

central dogma posted:

Why'd they throw the bags at most of them? Afraid they'd get dirty?

Maybe because it increases both their and the homeless persons chances of living?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Unbelievable. I didn’t even know he was sick. Also he looked amazing for 43.