Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you like what your team did in the draft?
This poll is closed.
Yes! 216 60.34%
No 20 5.59%
lol 65 18.16%
gently caress 38 10.61%
I'm a Skins fan, is something going on right now? 19 5.31%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Clowney went No. 1 overall and the Panthers finally drafted a receiver. I'm not thrilled that they went for such a raw prospect whose main attribute is his size, but who knows, maybe it'll work out -- and there's still several rounds left to double-dip at the position. I don't love it, but I don't hate it, either. Very happy and excited for JD, regardless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Really hope the Panthers go offense again in the second (either another WR or OT) then pick up a DB in the third.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

FizFashizzle posted:

I hope they ignore DB completely. They showed last year they don't need any actual real players in the secondary.

Late, but I think the only thing they proved last year was that they could patch together a serviceable secondary. It was impressive for what it was, but still not very good and a definite liability at times. I just don't see it as a longterm solution. I'm fine with the Panthers focusing more on the offense, but would like to see a bone thrown the secondary's way.

RumbleFish fucked around with this message at 15:53 on May 9, 2014

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

The Puppy Bowl posted:

I didn't realize so many of you were this high on Jordan Matthews. I'm hoping he lands in Baltimore in the third.

As a fan of an SEC East team, I'm very high on Jordan Matthews and am hoping the Panthers can grab him. Unless they go WR again in the second round, though, I doubt he'll fall beyond that.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

BlindSite posted:

I really hope we can double down on the position and pick up Matthews today.

Crossing my fingers like hell for Matthews. As a Gamecock, I also wouldn't mind seeing Bruce Ellington on our roster. It seems like his stock has risen a lot over the past few months, so I'm not sure when he'll go.

• Locked thread