Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you like what your team did in the draft?
This poll is closed.
Yes! 216 60.34%
No 20 5.59%
lol 65 18.16%
gently caress 38 10.61%
I'm a Skins fan, is something going on right now? 19 5.31%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
#3 overall

#3 overall

bort

Also the Eagles and Cardinals can suck a dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Doltos posted:

Hey I'm back! Who is ready for truth bombs about their prospects? I'll drop foamy loads of information on all of your faces

Why does Odell Beckham Jr own

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Doltos posted:

I'm not crazy about the pick. Our new OC probably wanted ODB because he's a Greg Jennings type. I think there are so many good WRs in this draft that we reached too early when we could really use help with Aaron Donald or Zack Martin.

Well you hated the Hakeem Nicks pick so I'm just going to assume ODB owns now

the question I have is -is he a good route runner? After Randle and Manningham vs Cruz and Steve Smith it's clear Eli loves players who will be where they are supposed to be, even if this new offense isn't quite the same.

Febreeze fucked around with this message at 17:25 on May 9, 2014

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Quest For Glory II posted:

Instead of just looking at the drop rate you should look at the game reels and determine WHY his drop rate is that high, and then you'll have a better understanding of why he sucks

Can you gives us a rundown for the lazy? I hadn't heard anything bad about him before you guys started railing on him yesterday, but admittedly I don't read much draft player analysis.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Magnitogorsk. posted:

Is it just me or was Ray Lewis unbelievably awful last night? I mean, I expected him to be terrible and just spout cliches and platitudes nonstop, but usually ex-player broadcasters do that with enough charisma and confidence to at least sound like they are saying something interesting. You could tell he was struggling to think of things to say and was just awkwardly stumbling all over himself all night. Maybe it's because I was really high but it was one of the more awkward things I've seen on TV and I felt embarrassed for him half the time.

He name dropped my high school since kyle fuller went there (as did Ray Lewis's little brother, while I was attending actually). So that was cool.

But I remember Ray Lewis at our HS homecoming game cheering his brother on and having his private security force poo poo on all the bright eyed students who just wanted to meet him. So gently caress Ray Lewis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Athanatos posted:

I am jealous of all of you with first round draft picks to fawn over.

You guys picked Johnny Manziel for the Browns. That's exciting

• Locked thread