Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice
This year I'll see if I actually get two runs in! Started my second run last summer, got Monk/Blue Mage/Ranger aaaand then stopped. Super excited for it this year, though. Berserkers for everyone! :black101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice
RANDOM BERSERKER RISK, LET'S GO! :black101:

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice

You are a good person. :stare:

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice

dis astranagant posted:

Chemist, Blue Mage, Summoner, probably Black Mage. Maybe Mystic Knight and Archer.

Yeaaaah, my first ever FJF run was Black Mage/Summoner/Archer/Chemist...

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice
Monk with at least one zerker. Welp.

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice
Well uh. I just killed the first boss before it ever went into its "shield/counterattack" mode. Hunh. Time for everyone to drop those broadswords and start PUNCHING!

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice
Monk/Berserker/Knight so far. Looks like I might have to wait for Omniscient to run out of MP again! :suicide:

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice
Seriously, gently caress Byblos.

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice
AAAAGH gently caress YOU BYBLOS. Had to grind up to level 18ish and get a bunch of lucky crits with !Focus. He only used Wind Slash once, too, which was awesome.

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice

Sol Cannon down! He only got one round off due to two-handing the Coral Sword to do about 1.5k per hit.

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice
Archaeovis down! And I have Monk/Berserker/Knight/Berserker. WELP.

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice
Just killed Purobolos with Mage Mashers.

Yeah, they all got revived once, and then Faris and Lenna died when two out of three remaining self destructed while I was trying to revive them. Somehow Bartz managed to kill the last one while proccing silence! Every other time I got down to one left, it'd either die while not being silenced, or just self destruct and kill Bartz. They always knew to leave the Berserker for last...

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice

Exdeath down! He kept casting Thundaga on one of my only party members wearing a Reflect Ring. Hooray luck!

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice

So once again, I had to run Omniscient out of MP after I watched my two Berserkers kill the Minotaur. If anyone else needs to do this (I had to get the submarine to get Kaiser Knuckles), just make sure you have reflect rings, set your emulator on turbo, and wait about two hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice
Woo victory! Had to back out of the void to farm elixirs in the wind shrine :gonk:

BUT THEN I WON! :black101: EAT IT, NEO EXDEATH.

• Locked thread