Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ataru13
Jul 28, 2005

...Packing Space-Age Shit!

Corin Tucker's Stalker posted:

Also, the intriguing premiere video slowly gave way to less interesting stuff like spider mechs and shooting dudes with guns.

If it makes you feel any better they've revealed the spider mechs aren't real; they're part of an augmented reality minigame you play on you're in game phone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ataru13
Jul 28, 2005

VarXX posted:

Some people at guru3d found something hidden in the configs of the pc version. Specifically a setting called DeferredFxQuality that is set to "console" by default. When changed to "pc" it makes the game look like this.

Except according to the article changing the settings didn't actually do anything??

Ataru13
Jul 28, 2005

Game loads to the menu fine, then CTDs when I try to start a new game did anyone else have this problem?

Ataru13
Jul 28, 2005

Do some of the side missions only unlock after a certain point in the story? I'm partway through Act 2, and I've unlocked all the CTOS towers but I seem to be missing some of the serial killer missions, I can't find them anywhere on my map.

Ataru13
Jul 28, 2005

Michaellaneous posted:

One of the privacy invasions I listened to a girl in the bathroom rambling about herself before hearing what sounded like a rope and a cut off gurgle.

I went :stare: before turning off the invasion. This game makes you really, really uncomfortable at times.

My "favorite" so far was probably the tweaker couple playing Russian roulette :stare:

• Locked thread