Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

Christoff posted:

Then again why do people care :chiefsay:

Sums up the entire Navy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

Nick Soapdish posted:

I wasn't on a small boy but, I am willing to bet your shouldn't be topside during a launch like that guy walking the decks.

I honestly don't know how you are topside during a missile shoot on a Cruiser. Like there are alarms and poo poo going absolutely apeshit, not to mention that the whole loving ship knows about a missile shoot weeks in advance.

Someone once told me that ship is the Mobile Bay, but I couldn't ever corroborate it when I was onboard her.

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

Sir Lucius posted:

I assumed that guy was pretty much dead. But how'd they get such good video of it happening?

There was another ship right behind it that was taking video for mad navy propaganda I assume. Whenever we launched sm2s/vlas/essms every camera within 100 miles would be watching.

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp
More like

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

Angry Fish posted:

I work hardly at all at 9502'ing up et "a."

You should pm me and tell me who you are. I'm at fc a.

Unless you're Phil and this is your parachute account, then I don't want to know.

You said med board earlier, wife with an ee job and how you've been there for almost three years so I'm pretty sure this is just Phil mk 2.

If that's the case your marriage works because you married a mail order bride.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp
All I see on the Shellback and FC groups are people trying to get other people to buy their lovely Teespring shirts, and of course with the mentality that makes up those groups, most of those loving awful shirts get sold.

• Locked thread