Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

So one thing I'm curious about, are you forced to use the player-created character or can you kick him out of the party like Shulk?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Med School posted:

So there's no Nopon character with sexy costumes? gently caress...

Guys why did they make the furry mascot characters so tame nowadays, when in Xenogears they were just lewd rats constantly smoking weed and having orgies?

Game developers are such squares!

how do you think riki ended up with a million children and a life of debt

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

vaguely posted:

don't forget the nopon drug smuggling ring

I like the one where a nopon accidentally contaminates the local water supply with his private booze brewing.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

really all i care about is blowing up tiny critters in big robots

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

i for one am glad the glory days of 90s nintendo are back

Edit: Where is the whole no boob slider info coming from anyway?

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

I think this is about making the thing BLADE is an acronym for slightly less silly. It went from "Beyond the Logos Artificial Destiny Emancipator" to "Builders of the Legacy After the Destruction of Earth".

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Then what are you talking about?

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

lets hang out posted:

big mistake imo

Do the opposite and translate them into Cool Japanese.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Wasn't Yaldabaoth a name they added for the translation anyway? I remember hearing something about how basically every Face's name got changed since the first one had the rather unfortunate name of Black Face in Japanese and if they're gonna change one I guess they guess they were gonna change them all.

Also apparently Sharla's original name was Carna or something and I have no idea why they changed that either.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

i'll make the boss from the saints rows

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

So is downloading those weird data packs just not available in Europe yet?

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

i want to explore the asscave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

All I know is it's by the same guys who came up with DOOMP in Revengeance so I trust them with asscaves in this one.

• Locked thread