Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Mean Bean Machine posted:

lol I love the beta mentality. It's win or go home you big pussy, this isn't your little sister's gymnastics competition where you get a medal for participating . "I'm just happy to be here doing things" says the little nerd bitch at prom while the cool kids are banging the night away. No offense, but I hope we f*ck you guys up.
The thread I have been waiting for. SA USMNT American Legion is back posting in your threads, winning your soccer games, sippin on your syrup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMOscMuuiZI

BrutalistMcDonalds fucked around with this message at 06:01 on Jun 22, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Judakel posted:

You're a terrible troll, much like the US is a terrible team.
yes but the predictions among non-soccer fans rooting for USA has been about as good as that of the self-proclaimed goon football experts.

i.e. no one knows what they're talking about.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i've come down with a serious case of belgian blue balls

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
those studly russians could really put their balls in the back of my net if you know what i mean

wait a thing happened

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
jesus these algerians vs these koreans

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

spankmeister posted:

they're all gay as hell now, op

i thought there was something about koreans and 90s teenybopper style but then i remembered cristiano ronaldo

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP2THNYNlW4

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
all hail supremacy of the Minjok 민족; 民族

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
TANGO DOWN

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
portugal will annihilate

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
fuuuuuuuuck

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
is ronaldo basically a serial killer?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
here's your halftime music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEdY3WQNjZE

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
thank you for your support in our time of need

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BmrlV49nwI&t=20s

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
objectively, the portuguese fans are more attractive

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
:dong:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
america is crying. america is dying.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
ESTADOS UNIDOS GOOOOOAL

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
postin this suck it haters

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
my mind is blowing up

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
monday's paper:

quote:

Ghana has been exposed as agreeing to take part in international football matches organised by match fixers.

An undercover investigation by The Telegraph and Channel 4’s Dispatches programme found that the President of Ghana’s Football Association agreed for the team to play in international matches that others were prepared to rig.

The team is currently competing in the World Cup finals in Brazil, and on Saturday pulled off a 2-2 draw against Germany, in what was seen as one of the most entertaining games of the tournament so far.

However, it can now be revealed that the African team had been lined up to play in international fixtures whose results would be fixed by corrupted officials.
The Telegraph and Channel 4’s Dispatches launched a six-month investigation into match-fixing after receiving information that some football associations were working with criminal gangs looking to rig scores in international games.

Reporters from The Telegraph and a former Fifa investigator claimed they represented an investment company that wanted to “sponsor” games. Christopher Forsythe, a registered Fifa agent, along with Obed Nketiah, a senior figure in the Ghanaian FA, boasted that they could employ corrupt officials who would rig matches played by Ghana.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/world-cup/10918321/Football-match-fixing-deal-casts-cloud-over-World-Cup.html
i want both portugal and ghana to go out so bad

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
fellow USA fans, let's all join hands and jump off a giant bridge together

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
nate silver is so useless

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Smeef posted:

Just saw my first USMNT match in an American bar. I felt like I was getting trolled the entire time.

(1) "I believe that we will win" chants the entire match;
(2) "Na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye" chant with 10 minutes left;
(3) Numerous Altidore shirts;
(4) Use of the word "wanker" with an American accent;
(5) In general the least football-literate crowd I've ever witnessed;
(6) Empty bar with baseball on the TV within 45 seconds of the final whistle

On a slightly different note, I will purchase and ship these t-shirts to any goons who would like to wear one to the European-style rooting section (ironically I hope):

e- fixing image size. Also: Quickly fading USA USA chant as the last-minute equalizer went in.
i went to a bar to watch the england italy game and there was a very drunk girl who was an england fan but the only player she was familiar with was rooney, of whom she was a big fan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
:siren: soccer is now mainstream in america!

• Locked thread