Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

So I'm confused, phones still work but nobody from the government answers, entire cities are dead but someone is still bringing food into the town as nobody is starving this is a very selective apocalypse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

sulphix posted:

This. Sad seeing Alcide go, but there are sooooo many other characters that consistently have better scenes/plots. If Eric and/or Jason were to die next episode, well that would be something to be really upset about. Though I've kind of accepted Eric will die, hoping it's towards the finale. Tara better come back in some way though, easily one of my favorite characters.

I want Eric to just die, how much screentime has Pam had in the past few seasons that hasn't been her looking sad/angry at Eric while he says something to make her thing he doesn't feel the same about her anymore.

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

The Duggler posted:

The worst part of all is I don't see Pam being political at all. Or Eric. Why the gently caress should they be? One of them is older than the united States itself.

Saying she's a republicunt makes it seem like she actually cares about politics.

IM NOT BUYING IT ANYMORE ALAN

Just last season it was a Republican who put them into camps and made a horrible disease that infected most vampires they are least care a little bit.

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

Harry posted:

I think they hinted at the problem being is that since he's technically dead, it's questionable whether or not he even owns anything.

That issue would come up way earlier though, how is he paying for his house/car/phone? Is all his money in a bank account, where do the proceeds for his book go? As long as that money exists he can give it to her.

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

So where the gently caress has Violets house been? She has this manor within walking distance but has lived in Jason's basement for the past year?

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

Sam always had potential they just shackled him with the world plotlines ever, his family was awful and annoying.

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

I just wanted to be in the writers room when they decided "you know what our fans want more of for the final season, Tara's mom and Hoyt/Jessica drama"

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

wordsauce posted:

I think it's more about closing out the series-long storylines.

The Hoyt thing was sealed and done seasons ago. Tara's mom had no reason to come back either Tara dying was something new to this season. Bill explaining why he came in the first place and the such is fine and is more like closing out series-long storylines.

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

Menamino posted:

no, Jessica just explained that she cheated on him with Jason and ruined him to the point that he begged her to zap his brain to forget about most of his life while he fled his hometown. He responded to this news by punching Jason and then asking Jessica to marry him the next day and having jason be his best man

The only way another Hoyt/Jessica relationship should of ended is with a flash forward to her glamoring him again covering up for her cheating on him but him wearing those CVS anti glamor lenses and just staking her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

Hemp Knight posted:

^^^^^^^

Yes you are. But you could also see it as Jessica having gained more experience and maturity since they split up.

2 days earlier she broke up with her boyfriend of almost a year because he cheated on her because she was ignoring him/shutting him out. Later that night she slept with Jason himself was in a year long relationship thus continuing the circle of cheating, this is not a person who is ready for marriage.

• Locked thread