Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

AshB posted:

Pike deserved to get fired, but I don't see what's wrong with him getting a settlement.

Well those sitting, protesting, young students didn't get any cash after being sprayed in the face with chemicals. So, I guess it's pretty wrong that way. Edit: wait was he suing the school, is that where the settlement came from? I'm sure the students will end up paying that bill anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

People should just not be allowed to protest in large attention-getting numbers (say, bigger than 4-5 people) because it does nothing but inconvenience people. What is wrong with these protesting people anyway, just go do your jobs like the rest of us.

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Rent-A-Cop posted:

Yeah man, everybody should just be able to gently caress up vital public infrastructure any time they feel angry about taxes or fluoride or whatever. It's a massive infringement on my rights that I'm not allowed to chain myself to an abortion clinic door or wave my sign on the runway at Dulles.

Yeah lots of protests going on about fluoride lol :allears:

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

mlmp08 posted:

BRB protesting the state of healthcare in this country by blocking in all the exits from the ambulance motorpool. This is ok, right?

People blocking all the exits from the ambulance motorpool should be shot with machine guns , duh! they arent people, they are inconveniences

Rent-A-Cop posted:

Basically they're all hippies and idiots

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Rent-A-Cop posted:

Man, gently caress people who do that poo poo. The cops are not Super Nanny to come swoop in when you're sick of dealing with the entitled little poo poo you raised.

Instead they swoop in and kill a kid! Lol why are you always missing the point

• Locked thread