Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Every step, a fucking adventure.

Homie S posted:

I get it, even with COLA out there it's beyond pricy to live.

I've never not had to sign a mobility waiver. Are there many FLEO jobs where you don't?

DC just isn't for me. Which is (coincidentally) where work wants me at for my next gig :barf:

At least you have a chance at getting jobs that are CONUS and not in DC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Homie S posted:

There are a couple spots for you too! NY, Ft. Lauderdale for starters.

One of those is awesome, the other - not so much.

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

Enjoy your soulless 4th of July, American Cop gunes. Take pleasure where you can in your hollow existence without the warming and completing glory of her Majesty. I'm going on the beat tonight, I'm going to hum Rule Britannia and if I see a single drunk American celebrating this day of blasphemy I will abuse him so badly he will look like he was hit by a train.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I'm spending it in Paris. The good French were even so kind to play Born in the USA while I ate my baguette this morning.

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Inter-force bitch fight. My money is on Police force Scotland.

Speaking of Met, you guys were on the front page of London Evening Standard tonight.

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

O god, what have we done now? I'm checking on their website and it could be any of 4 massive fuckups

I think it was referencing dropping off juvi dirtbags in rival territory after picking them up for whatever reason.

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

beanieson posted:

Eh, we wanted higher ceilings on the porch :shrug:

It's okay grover we're not judging I thought that eave line looked off too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Thesoldier posted:

I can neither confirm nor deny that there may be videos of me doing such back from my FHP days.

If this alleged video also had you humming or blasting flight of the Valkyries - well that would be awesome. If such a video existed of course.

• Locked thread