Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Get high and think of me.

Pyrogenesis posted:

None of Devil May Cry 3 videos actually work. Is there another source?

Geop posted:

7) Please check the Master List and LPArchive.org if you're curious of whether something's been LP'd already. Also, if you're using LPArchive.org, there are numerous older LPs which you'll come across. Hosts have died over time, but many of these LPs have been uploaded to Archive.org! Keep an eye out for this banner in those cases:

The internet archive banner will never be noticed. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Lizard Wizard posted:

I don't have archives - would you mind digging up the guy's Youtube channel for me, please?

Here you go!

https://www.youtube.com/user/Twodaylife

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

A cursory glimpse at the LP Master List leads me to believe that this is the thread you're looking for:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3285052

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Che Delilas posted:

There was a Dark Souls Soul Level 1 LP here about a year(?) ago that I have been trying and failing to track down.

Highlights include:

- Randomizing character appearance a bunch of times in succession to end up with a violently ill-looking shade of green skin
- Killing Havel by doing barehanded parries in one attempt
- Co-commentator mildly freaking out when he saw the aforementioned

Be nice to go back and watch it/more of it now that I've finally played DS for myself, so I can better appreciate the nonsense/skill. If it's in the SA archives, that's my problem, but I'd appreciate knowing either way. Does anybody here know one way or the other?

Unless you're thinking of a different LP, the person doing the Dark Souls SL1 LP left the forums after it got out that he had faked being a cancer survivor to earn sympathy and was also mentally abusing his girlfriend. He was incredibly unstable at the time.

I guess all of Let's Play's old shames are getting pulled out of moth balls tonight. :(

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

The Vosgian Beast posted:

You're in luck, because he posts links to the score you can listen to while reading

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

What in the hell are you doing here, then?

It's okay to have different opinions, guys.