Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

PYF suicide methods Jesus Christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Whenever I need a ZIP code I use 90210 because it's the only one I know.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

I wouldn't have marked the bottle as dangerous :evilbuddy:

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

taiyoko posted:

We have about a zillion syringes because whenever my sister's kids get sick, their prescription meds come with one. Lifehack: get free syringes by having small children!

That doesn't sound normal :psyduck:

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

GWBBQ posted:

Dangerous Things sells kits and I did it myself. Everything comes in a sterile package and implantation is done with a syringe.

I'm the person who puts something into their body sold by "Dangerous Things"

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

TheMaskedUgly posted:

ʙɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Kwyndig posted:

Yeah all kinds of products from shady companies that promise all natural penis enhancement/enlargement/erection time are laced with sildenafil. They pop up for a few months, get regulated into the abyss, and then come back with a different name and essentially the same product.

Edit: Every once in a while (because these companies have no safety standards) someone will take the product and then have a heart attack or blood pressure incident, not to mention an enormous boner that needs to be painfully drained of blood.

https://www.fda.gov/drugs/medication-health-fraud/tainted-sexual-enhancement-products

39 pages of FDA warnings on this sort of poo poo, all over undeclared drug ingredients