Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

chitoryu12 posted:

Yes, that’s absinthe. It’s meant to be diluted with water and sugar before drinking.

I don't think either of those statements are true.

Absinthe can be anywhere from 40-90% alcohol by volume and there's no special rule that says absinthe can't be drunk straight.

Edit: Looking into it, it apparently is not normal to drink it straight. Pretty sure that's the only way I've drunk it though.

EasilyConfused has a new favorite as of 20:40 on Apr 27, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

wesleywillis posted:

I was expecting some sort of sex toy to result from all that uselessness.

I thought they'd eat the corn.

Didn't realize what thread I was in.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

credburn posted:

Oh man I've never known anyone else who did the fodmap-elimination diet!

I'm in the middle of trying to do it, haven't had a ton of luck identifying what's causing my symptoms yet unfortunately.