Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Desperado Bones posted:

We don't have those over here, and the best I could use was a Twix. It wasn't as magical as many say it is. I guess it was the cheap chocolate :(

What kind of totalitarian regime do you live under that you can't buy some Cadbury fingers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Well then the

The life hack is to shop somewhere else, since that deal only involves one single import company apparently

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

The Glumslinger posted:

No really, go look it up

Joke-getting master.

An apple corer is great for removing warts

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Folgers. It’s telling them to have a coffee break

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I think my daughter has a big gas cartridge. Every time you snap your fingers she’s blasting like a goddamn pack animal. The paint is peeling and my apple tree is growing turds instead of fruit. Any hacks for this

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I hope the last remnant of our civilization is one of those videos where someone first fills a Croc with foam, sticks their foot in it, then in a... sock-open-holder (???), then a sneaker.

I’ll film my normal daily routine for you tomorrow morning then

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

credburn posted:

I am a cashier and can confirm that if you're nice I'll do so much for you but if you're a dick at all I'm going to enforce the rules so much

Like you have no idea how many rules and policies I can enforce

That two-for-one deal only applies one per customer motherfucker

Can I just get my swisher man

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Mice already can’t get to my chicken feed.

drat, I love having chooks. They eat kitchen scraps and bugs to give me eggs. They make super fertilizing manure to toss in the compost and gardens. Stuff is better than any store-bought plant food. And they’re the cutest animal in the world.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

3D Megadoodoo posted:

One curtain to keep water from going everywhere. One curtain to keep people puking all over the street because they see a goon in the shower.

They’ve thought of everything

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Ruflux posted:

Why do you have a shower in your bedroom

I have showered lots of people in my bedroom

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

There isn’t a food I have found that upsets my stomach. I eat everything. But I do have an even more major problem with food: everything I eat turns into poo poo. I can’t figure it out

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Silver Falcon posted:

I don't remember learning to cook, but my mother must have done the same thing with me, because I do know how.

When our oldest daughter moved into her own place back in 2019 we wrote out a bunch of our family recipes and tips in a book for her. That’s a great memory for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Warbird posted:

The joke is that their username is “literally a bird”, implying that they are, in fact, a bird.

I think.

Yeah well it takes one to kn-

Oh. Right.