Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shelf Adventure
Jul 18, 2006
I'm down with that brother
I remember watching this super shrimpers show on the tv in the UK. One tip to save money was to save the netting you get when you buy oranges. After you get a lot of them, bundle them together and you don't need to waste money on a scouring pad. You know those things that last a while and are like 3 for £1?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shelf Adventure
Jul 18, 2006

MariusLecter posted:

Life Hack: No condoms? Use cling wrap!

No cling wrap? Use a condom!

Shelf Adventure
Jul 18, 2006
Remove a bandaid painlessly simply by taking a swim at your local pool.

Shelf Adventure
Jul 18, 2006

Rad Tad posted:

the part where they come check out your hair with the chopsticks always felt cool though

Tip - check your hair for Cheetos using chopsticks so you don't get orange dust over your hands

Shelf Adventure
Jul 18, 2006

Improbable Lobster posted:

I personally fart on every Kiwi I see in my local grocery store.

You must be Australian.

Shelf Adventure
Jul 18, 2006
It's really comfy too. Fits like a glove.

Shelf Adventure
Jul 18, 2006

blinking beacon nose posted:

Here's how we're supposed to take off our shirts:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv_L9XcdgY0

Mind blown.

Watching this video just made me think how cumbersome and slow he was putting on the shirt. I guess that's a hack for another day.

Shelf Adventure
Jul 18, 2006

Alhazred posted:

Why does Donald wear a shirt in the bath tub?

Because some pervert is filming him

Shelf Adventure
Jul 18, 2006

Lamech posted:

So...where do you put your magazines then????

In my AK47 :clint:

Shelf Adventure
Jul 18, 2006

Sex Hobbit posted:

I'm not sure what sugar abortions you guys are eating, but the way we make it it's basically just mashed potatoes with some toasted marshmallows on top.

I hope you realise that to anyone not from America the idea of putting marshmallows on sweet potatoes is batshit crazy.

Shelf Adventure
Jul 18, 2006

Geoj posted:

The foods themselves are weird to most people outside of North America, much less adding anything else to them/them to anything else.

...No?

People eat sweet potatoes all the time all over the world. They make cakes using them in Japan.

Peanut butter is a pretty American food, but it's not odd of rare outside of the US.

It's just a kind of weird conversation saying "wtf guys, you don't have to make your mashed potatoes a sugary mess, just add marshmallows you weirdos!"

It's like saying "man, what are you doing with your cheeseburgers? You don't have to add a whole bar of chocolate. Just a light spreading of Nutella is fine."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shelf Adventure
Jul 18, 2006
In the UK parallel parking is on the test. The last time I parallel parked was on my test. My version of it now is "drive around a bit more there's probably another space."