Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
Wait, are they really trying to make Deathlok A Thing after Agents of SHIELD?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

PicklePants posted:

Who's the guy on fire?

"Inferno" from Inhuman, apparently.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
That's not even properly showing off the "best" part: WING ARMS!

Because sometimes we need a reminder that yes, things can be even worse than the AmeComi statues.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Rirse posted:

Knowing Nomura it's Lightning under the armor.

No, Toriyama's the one obsessed with Lightning. Nomura's one true love is Haley Joel Osment.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
To me it reads less "Brit" and more "Prince's Grandfather".

This is not a bad thing.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
Well there's always Batwoman, who looks like she has a hair hole but really just has a very elaborate weave glued on.

404GoonNotFound fucked around with this message at 11:13 on Jan 5, 2015

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Note that the headsock might also be problematic if you're too thin:

The Gang Goes To A Convention

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Waterhaul posted:

The G.A.M.B.I.T system.

(I would so buy an It's Always Sunny X-book, Dennis as Gambit, Mac as Adam X, Charlie as Cable, Frank as Doop and Dee as like Husk).

Nah, Charlie would be Cypher.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

ChickenSuit posted:

That is an awful costume. The not-jacket jacket, the weird "Hey we got rid of the boob window so here's some strange underboob thing" thing, and nothing about it is iconic or special.

It almost looks like a lesser Legion member who nobody's seen since the 80s outside of crowd shots.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
Clearly they just need to ackowledge all of Britain's history and turn him into the Blue Raja.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Say Nothing posted:

Isn't that Nico Minoru's Staff Of One?

Hm, very similar.

Good god I can't wait for the next proper Runaways volume so I can just pretend that Avengers Arena and its sequels never happened.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

zoux posted:

Here's some sketches of other Phoenix looks Cockrum was working on.

More heroes need a Captain Marvel half-cape.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

zoux posted:

Venom's new look.

Also is this Venom in Cosmic thing going to be semi-permanent or are they just enjoying loving around before they blow the whole thing up? I'm not reading the book but I've seen scans of Venom-rocket and Venom-groot.

Wait... is he wearing robot legs or something in his "un-armored" look, or is he keeping the symbiote active 24/7 now?

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

SirDan3k posted:

It was based off child acrobat costumes and then, like a lot of things in comics, inertia kept it going long after the style and legality of having child acrobats had changed.

The shorty shorts died a lot farther back then most people remember, Time Drake put pants on the costume.

And they were retconned onto New Teen Titans-era Dick during Nightwing: Year One (which many people ignore due to being dead in the middle of Devin Grayson's run).

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Dacap posted:

He's stuck in this limbo where they won't have him grow up because he'll be too old for the Teen Titans, but they also won't keep him as Robin so he's stuck as this pointless pseudo-Robin identity.

gently caress it, just make him the new Oracle now that Barbara's up and walking. He's always been "the nerdy Robin", more or less.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Lurdiak posted:

I don't think Venom counts since he has magic legs 99% of the time.

And now 100% of the time in GotG. And if we're counting robot limbs we'd have to include 75% of the 90s (and Misty Knight).

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Dacap posted:

Also Hawkeye being deaf

Nope, Franklin Richards'd.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
So are those non-lethal missile racks or...?

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

VagueRant posted:

So now glasses and a logo are literally the only things separating Clark Kent from Superman?

And a wig, presumably. The "Chris Evans as Lucas Lee" look isn't exactly easy to turn into anything else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

hiddenriverninja posted:

what is so hard about making a 'Bruce travels the world learning how to Batman' show

WB's insistence that more than one Batman character at a time in a single medium is "too confusing", such as the Justice League Bat-Embargo while The Batman was on the air leading to an oddly Dick-Free Bludhaven.

• Locked thread