Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

too much bantz for him to take

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

do we get to keep these footballs next to our names

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Gigi Galli posted:

I've requested an extension, I'll keep you posted.

nice.. Nice

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Chris de Sperg posted:

i liked how the literal second the final whistle blew on the wc final the ex-tcc mod posted WELL THE GAY SOCCERBALL EVENT IS OVER AND HE'S STILL GOT A RED STAR, YET ANOTHER LIE FROM THE SOMETHING AWFUL MODERATION STAFF

ive never actually seen this site before until now and they look like a real fail bunch of idiots lol

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

track day bro! posted:

they are a bunch of level headed professional family men that spend a funny number of hours per day being mad at being banned from a comedy forum op

it seems like something a normal functional human being would do

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

i found the box for PES5 yesterday but no disc and i was fuming

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

i used to make a version of my real life school football team and make all the players have spikey hair and sunglasses and gave msyelf humble stats as im a big beta bitch

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

what happened to blue screen error

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

dont sign your posts aha

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Fluo posted:

Machinegunboyo been messaging me since then acting as your middle man and saying some poo poo like it'd be fun for "us 3" to meet up.

this is absolutely tremendous stuff

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

would people be interested in a big long effort post about football memorabilia where I show all of the crap I own related to football or am I a big dumb fail idiot

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Suqit posted:

These two things are not mutually exclusive.

drat owned again

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

stickyfngrdboy posted:

I would read that

I have literally hundreds of leeds programs, books and stuff, but also have stuff that might interest fans of other clubs, lots of european stuff as well

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Alright lads it may take me a while but I will get on it

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

here a sneak peek

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Chris de Sperg posted:

what a bunch of cunts imo

seth johnson being on there makes me lol

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

excuse me lady posted:

We All Hate Leeds Scum

I can get some man united memorabilia if you really want from relatives..

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

loving lol

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

I'm enjoying these leaks lads

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Ponce de Le0n posted:

all those other broads are apparently who he's been cheating on kate with, lulzy for sure if a break up happens because of some 4chan dude

:vince:

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Mean Bean Machine posted:

there isnt anything in the world you cant improve by sprinkling some friggin lovecraftian elder god monsters in it according to goons. an atmospheric and cool crime show about a pedophile ring hell why not have its leader be a freking awesome hell beast

lol the true detective thread was loving embarrassing

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Fluo posted:

it was

The Fargo thread also had people coming up with wacky supernatural explanations after the first episode

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

chuggo is BACK posted:

asos have a huge sale on until 8am ops

Ive just bought a new jacket and its some big win

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

valium isnt easy to get though!!1

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

ephex posted:

oh hey today is KWGG 4209001 two year anniversary on wikipedia

lol

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Pissflaps posted:

The Americans have found my fave thread with great posts such as 'can you tell me what this is all about' and 'all the American Scottish would give money to Scotland if it needed it'

loving hell

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

serious gaylord posted:

Theres been 3 stabbings in bournemouth today its turning into the crime capital of the UK.

the whole south coast is pretty horrible

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

serious gaylord posted:

this would make sense if there wasnt a large percentage of tories north of the border too.

people in the d&d thread seem to think that everyone in scotland is a communist lol its completely baffling

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

serious gaylord posted:

The Swiss Scotch oval office is gonna be on TV. I can't wait to blame him for yes losing all its momentum.

lol hes not even scotish?!

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Big Black Dick posted:

i don't know what gamer gate is

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

I did a lol when i read that the game causing all of this drama was called Depression Quest

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

blue footed boobie posted:

So this zoe quinn girl got slut shamed for being a literal prostitute? That's cool.

I dont think I'd sleep with her op

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

depression quest ffs who would ever want to play such trash

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Barry Shitpeas posted:

i played it when it was a free browser game

it wasnt very good

I played that flash trans game that was supposed to simulate what is was like to be trans but it seemed to be moaning about insurance more than anything else and it was real bad

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Not wanting scotland to become independent is like being a neo-nazi this loving thread!!

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

serious gaylord posted:

Its fraud. If you have any kind of online cv you'll get these offers all the time.

theres literally 1billion recruitment consultancy companies out there, they must go bust and pop up again weekly

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

my friend got suckered into one of them and was making minimum wage and was actually losing money by working there after travel costs

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

use that oxford degree to get a fully sick job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

all the graduate schemes that didnt fill their places will be hunting down oxbridge graduates so you'll be able to find something better IMO

• Locked thread