Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

lovely cell pics but I finally took time to get my hair cut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Because I like it.

Also thanks for saying I look cute :3:

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Not dust on the wheel, camera was being weird.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 04:05 on Sep 10, 2015

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Sappo569 posted:

That almost looks like one of those 'spot the cleverly hidden penis' pictures

But you do look pretty happy!

Hah I noticed that after I uploaded it... but yeah, very happily chatting with my mom about taking up the family business.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

WebDog posted:

You look like a bit of a loom :v:

:golfclap:

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Mohawk is finally long enough to braid, yay. Apologies for the lovely camper lighting.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Yeah usually I just let it run free, because it's a 'murican, but I've been doing a ton of work on a truck lately and that poo poo gets all up in my face.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

peter gabriel posted:

I want to stroke your head

Acceptable.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Hanging out with Helena who might actually be a boy snake.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 06:15 on Oct 25, 2015

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

HaB posted:

Rarity #1: me taking a selfie
Super Ultra Rarity #1: me actually liking it enough to show other people

I like you and your piercings (and prayer beads?) and you have really pretty eyes.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

schnickety scribe posted:

Your bibs are much more stripey than mine.

I feel like me and you could hang out and work on trucks or something.

Art Alexakis posted:

Nice, I've got the same tat.

What tat? My chest piece is an ouroboros I sketched up, not a Zelda symbol or anything. People always think it's Zelda.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 08:17 on Nov 26, 2015

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Teaches me to pay attention to the thread...

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

schnickety scribe posted:

I'd probably enjoy that.

You, however, might not, since my experiences tending to anything mechanical have been limited to the awesome 99.5% metal sewing machine my mother passed on to me when I moved out of the house (hooray for cleaning out lint and oiling all the things!) and the go kart my dad jerry-rigged so that I could drive it well below the recommended age on the warning label. So, yeah, I'd probably ask a lot of annoying/distracting questions--such as "What's that shiny thing? What's it do? Can I touch it? Why's it broken now?"--but only because that's how I learn. I'm really good at fetching tools, though, and I have a decent grasp on what different tools are called, thus making the fetching easier. :downs:

Also, your avatar is excellent. It feels like something that I'd be happy having as my computer desktop for awhile.

Eh I'm still learning myself. My truck is pretty durable to mistakes and pokes. It's practically a go-kart.

Also, thanks!

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

RFC2324 posted:

Buy a mustang. They were built to be wrenched on(and really, they are just glorified go karts... so much fun!)

You know, I've always wanted an older mustang. Like 70's or 80's old. I just got a 1984 Bronco II, somehow in just about perfect condition. Still learning stick but it drives like a tiny car. It's loving cute for being a "truck."

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Fluffy-rear end mohawk post braid.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

It looks super cute like that :kimchi:

Thank you :) I'm gonna have to make it fluffy more often. Somehow moving to the northwest gave it a lot more shiny red highlights, before it was this dull brown color. Now I actually like my hair.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Deathslushie posted:

I put some metal in my face.

That looks cute as hell on you :kimchi:

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Goons. Shut up your derail.

Also it's wedding pic time! Me and outofbandii in 2009:

Show'em if you got 'em!

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Wedding photos: totally better than angry derails. All you guys are cute :3: And happy birthday to Breetai up there!

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Zeroisanumber posted:

You two are cute as hell. Loving the flip-flops.

Hah thanks! Yeah we kinda got married during a weird time :)

Double Bass, be happy you look so young. Seriously. You look just fine and yay, you didn't start balding at 16 or something!

Scathach has a new favorite as of 01:29 on Jan 29, 2016

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

DavidAlltheTime posted:

I'm the one on the back. This is a very happy memory for me from the Fall, as one of my best friends came to visit me and we found the brick path we're standing on secretly hiding under the grass in the yard. We drank and uncovered that path and played in the yard all day. I have a back problem now and can't leave the house or do much, so it's nice to look through these pics from time to time :)

I love this pic, and I hope your back issues improve so you can get back out there and be goofy with your pal :)

Literally A Bird, you're freaking adorable in your scrubs! Please tell me you're a vet of some sort and work with cute animals all day.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Haha thank you!! I'm still a student but just started work at a nearby clinic so yes :dance:

You are wonderful :) also I think working with animals definitely fits your personality.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Rondette posted:

There's a thing doing the rounds where you put a train ticket in your mouth and it gives you perfect american style teeth.

V hhaahaaa....ew. V

I like the weird taxidermy thing on your wall.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Hello new favorite shop! I keep meaning to get a jackolope head.

Vvvv Dylanthulu have you thought about braiding your hair? It takes a little work but it won't give you that lovely pulled-tight headache buns and ponytails can.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 02:18 on Feb 13, 2016

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Kumaton posted:

I like how you managed to find the Play-Doh art I made in elementary school and turn them into earrings.

(You and your cat both look great!)

Thanks! The other two cats are unphotogenic jerks :(

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You look like Eddie Munster alll grown up! Sweet crow.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Spartan 5150 posted:

Thanks. I like the snake bites. Can I have your cat?

Thanks! Unfortunately that's my favorite cat in the whole world and she spends about 80% of her time on my lap, so it's gonna have to be a no.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

I'm cool with your fluffy-rear end hair. Definitely agree with the bird, it's carefree. And acne scars, who cares? I have a ton of 'em in lovely places and they've never stopped me :)

Scathach has a new favorite as of 04:52 on Mar 24, 2016

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Ignite Memories posted:

Some good looking goons ITT

I'm a glasses now

You look a bit like Charlie from Always Sunny. I approve.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Xun posted:

I found winter :ohdear:

You're adorable but wherever you are is way too loving cold.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

70's filter because I'm in a 70's trailer! (Temporary while we're building our home, yes it sucks but at least we have internet.)

Anyway, just home from work... can you believe my job doesn't require a uniform? Holy balls you guys, I even come home smelling like strawberries and cotton candy. And I get to put my art in the shop! Also that's a sleeping Charlie cat in the upper right. She doesn't judge me for selling bongs and bong accessories.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 06:26 on Apr 17, 2016

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

jeff smisek posted:

I lived in a 70s trailer for a few years and it rocked.

Once the tokay gecko got out of his enclosure and tried to bite everyone, but it hasn't been awful otherwise. I mean, I'm really excited to have our place done being built but we could be living in a much worse place than a 38yo trailer.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Teagan posted:

I bought a new wig... six new wigs. Whenever I get pissed, I shave my head. So, in the spirit of saving my growing hair, I provided some anger choices

That is nice hair for you :) As a girl with mostly no hair I'd love to have some nice wigs. I am a bit jealous.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Hi goons! I got some weird beer at work so I figured I'd make a weird face at y'all.

E: the beer turned out to be bitter bullshit, fyi.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 05:28 on May 7, 2016

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

peter gabriel posted:

Popping in to say i love all you goons

Woot! :pgabz:

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Pictured here: Rorschach taking a vacation

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Megabound posted:

A good hair day

Love the hair! My husband had hair like that before we met and I was always a little sad he cut it.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Aw titties :(

E well yay vidya games! and Bacardi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Showerbeers are great; showerbacardis sound hardcore and would probably cause me to fall over and end up in said dirty tub