Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

ephex posted:

Would you say that you had to walk alone?

Haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

spog posted:

Yeah right. We all know that you really are a 19-year old German gymnast.

This would be the best. That to avoid creepers an absolute babe pretended to be a 40 year old obese man.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Dear Forums Poster who found this German girl, how did you find her?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Aardark posted:

If it was just reverse image search, I'm more surprised that nobody did much sooner.

Sure but I guess I meant the motivation to do it. Nothing stood out to me as her being fake.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

This all only makes it funnier if that is the real Taye Diggs

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

pixelbaron posted:

*with hope still in his heart that gunchicka might just be a bored hot babe that was posing as another equally hot babe, he closes his eyes thoughtfully* i...i forgive you. heck i even respect you..

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

EmmyOk has a new favorite as of 01:39 on Jan 15, 2017

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Tonetta posted:

nice attempt to find the microwave mom

haha

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The skull earrings are very spooky

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Is Chris Pratt out of focus too?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I think we need to hear from Taye Diggs on this beard issue

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

:perfect:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Ready to go to my first wedding! Well reception at least! I tried to clean the mirror to no avail

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

We were discussing in work the other day that everyone agrees Boba Fett rules despite doing nothing and dying like a pleb.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

boba fett is a piece of poo poo and he's not even the coolest bounty hunter with less than twenty spoken words. dengarr or ig88 are way cooler

ig88 is very cool but the Fett man has a tattered cape so

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Bring back the Honey Pot tag please

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I believe LingcodKilla is living up to the thread tag

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I was just thinking of that show the other day, man it ruled. Also 90s tv show theme songs were the best.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Assuming two guys are a couple is not offensive imo. Anyways Minimalist Program and Taye Diggs are by far the best posters on the thread. Three doors and downs is still the best comment.

EmmyOk has a new favorite as of 00:30 on Dec 31, 2015

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Minimalist Program posted:

Thank you; and let me just say that I checked your picture/post history itt (in this thread) and yep, turns out you are a beautiful and attractive person and thus so far my theory holds true that all the truly beautiful people here are cool and those people who strongly dislike my commenting all turn out to be angry-looking semi-overweight middle aged white dudes for some reason.

I know you are a nice person because you comforted me over that selfie where I failed to clean the mirror :unsmith:

LingcodKilla posted:

I don't hate you. That would imply I cared about what you actually thought of me.
The problem is you come in here, begging for negative attention like a small child then wallow in the delight of people who enjoy watching drama.
So now you got the attention you crave. You get to hurl around some insults about our appearance, giggle to your self, enjoy the approval and feel so very smug that, once again, you riled up those Internet uggos.
You've done it man. You've accomplished your goal. I'm a little envious of you that success comes so easy to you and I'm sorry I let you bother me.

Report Minimalist Program to the Human Resources Department at Armoured Car Co.

EmmyOk has a new favorite as of 01:21 on Dec 31, 2015

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Zeroisanumber posted:

The difference between beard/hair color is unlikely and amazing.

It is normally not so stark a difference but it is surprisingly much fairer than my hair!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

JEEVES420 posted:

My hair is black and my beard is red. Its more common than you think.

In Celtic/Scandinavian countries it is super common! I get a small red stripe on my left side but most of the beard is just a a bit lighter.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Detective Thompson posted:

Jesus Is the Way brand bagged cereal always tastes a little fishy to me.

Snap, Crackle, and Pray

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Someone tried to bring a donkey on Dublin Bus last year, not sure if he succeeded.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

They have also gotten horses on the Luas (tram)

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Humans can tell when other humans smell though

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Woodenlung posted:

Some drunk teenagers in France stole a llama from a circus a few years back and took it on a metro ride as well

Their group photo with it was sensational

Speaking of group photos and now that is a designated PYF chat thread here are some great ones of Daniel Radcliffe. The Dublin minors won the All-Ireland a few years back and bumped into him on the home from the pub and convinced him to come back drinking with them.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Darth123123 posted:

No one knows or cares who this is.

He was Frodo in Lord of the Rings, idiot.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Your beard looks like 90s Justin Timberlake

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I wear all denim every day in honour of JT as I search in vain for my Denim Empress.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

JT is actually great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

pyf jtimbz vid

JT is what my soul looks like so this is still a selfie imho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuZE_IRwLNI

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Picnic Princess posted:

I can't because he sux

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Norse Code posted:

I too, was a cool kid :c00l:

This photo rules. I still remember the episode where Squirtle brought back the sunglasses to impress other Squirtles.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Kitchner posted:

If vampires suck blood what do gay vampires suck?

:boom:

:chanpop:

:drat:

:roflolmao:

:master:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

You have the look of a man who just wrote a very good novel that went on to not sell very well.

You have a beautiful strong jaw and you somehow look like your real name is the same as your SA name

Amazing

e: the quotes are I mean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

WebDog posted:

You know...if you used your car's sun visor properly you wouldn't need shades.