Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Crow Jane posted:

I am extremely jealous of your hair.

This is mine.

I've decided to just let it do what it wants for the summer. It doesn't listen to me anyway.

Have you tried the Curly Girl method? My wife's got really curly hair that never behaved until I got her the book for Christmas and won husband of the decade. I think I heard about it in this thread too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Atarian's really letting himself go

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Saved by the Titties

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

I got new glasses

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

me and my home office buddy

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Picnic Princess posted:

I bet that cat is GREAT at his job! :3:

she's mostly just kinda bewildered, this is how she usually looks

in the first photo I'd petted her hair down a bit and she'd just heard the sounds of my wife coming home :3:

she's still probably a better worker than me, the guy who took selfies with his cat all day instead of correcting papers

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Olive! posted:

Your cat looks nearly identical to my old cat! :3:

I don't have any better pictures of him on this computer. We lost him this year.

Posting on page 420.

I'm sorry to hear that, they do really look alike though! Mirabelle will get extra pets today in his honour.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

FreshFeesh posted:

Don't remind me of my time working near 3rd and Bryant :barf:

I worked at 17th and Capp, I got everybody beat for the nasty

ed: I should add I was in a warehouse "office" there

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

This is Mirabelle. She demands attention.

Even when she's sleeping.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Scathach posted:

Oh, I figured you were either in Mesa or Chandler by the look of it. But the middle of that entire state is a hellhole.

agreed, another Phoenix flee-er here

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Those are nice glasses, are they new?

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Hell they're new this year, that's new enough!

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Today was my last day of work of the year!

My cat doesn't give a poo poo tho

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Is coconut driving? Cats can't drive! :ohdear:

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Teagan posted:

It is damned cold. I am going to take a nap.

you sure got a lotta ice in your ear

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Congrats! That's huge!

I've had residency by marriage here for 10 years but the citizenship process is dragging on and on. I did the in-person interview almost a year ago and all they do is keep sending me more requests for papers I've already sent. I will prevail though!

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

I don't have a cool t-shirt but I do have Swiss citizenship!

Still keeping my US citizenship and will work on the t-shirt situation.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Queen Combat posted:

Congratulations! Living my dream right there.

(:ssh: don't tell the US, get out while you still can :v:)

Thanks! It's really nice to have the same passport as my wife now and not have to ever worry about visa renewals or changes to the laws.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

More like CanonExplainer

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

I get this every morning

She sits there until I stop paying attention and then sleeps at my feet until her food machine goes off

greazeball has a new favorite as of 07:27 on Apr 2, 2019

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Animale posted:

OMG so jealous. Shelly will lie by my feet, she will occasionally lie next to me, she will rarely step on me, but she won't ever lie on top of me.

Well Mirabelle won't wear glasses so we'll call it a draw

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

appleskates posted:

Excuse me, miss. Where did you get your apron? I am a cheesemonger and I need that. ❤️🧀

I can't really tell cos I'm on my phone but it looks like the Emmental branding from the Swiss cheese maker.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

greazeball posted:

I can't really tell cos I'm on my phone but it looks like the Emmental branding from the Swiss cheese maker.

Yeah, looks like she has a classic there, probably from the early 90s when the Swiss national ski team wore the "Swiss cheese" uniforms. :discourse:

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Bonjour!

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

How have you aged -5 years instead of +10 years?

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

COOL CORN posted:

Well ya boy done up and done it

CONGRATS!

Mikl posted:

Hello yes, class reunion tonight. I'm pumped.

Lookin good, hope you have fun!

Happy weekend to all the good-looking cool people who follow this thread!

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

My wife, who's even curlier than Chicken of Tomorrow, uses something called the curly girl method and I'm pretty sure it changed her relationship with her hair: https://www.revelist.com/hair/curly-girl-method-how-to/15739 (the writer is not my wife, btw)

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

Ok, im annoyed that none of the pictures work on that site. I have wavy hair and it can be a bitch when my hair turns into dilbert's coworker lady's hair so I need to figure out just what to do with it...

I had to turn off my adblocker. she's got some really nice curls, they're worth it!

Scathach posted:

I think it's working? I bought some hair poo poo, and ordered some other stuff on Amazon (might as qell, was ordering skeleton yard flamingos anyway and shipping was free) so I've been messing with it... not hella happy with the wet look, but also not a fan of frizz.

IT'S WORKING!!!

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Congrats!

As someone who put a ring on it almost 16 years ago, welcome to the club! I think it's a very good club :)

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

That's right, I'm famous now

great hair, great makeup, great outfit, great smirk

can't wait for the tell-all book!

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Just got back from Souljazz Orchestra at Nancy Jazz Pulsations, they were fantastic!

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Hello!

This is basically the first 15 minutes after I get home from work every day

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Teagan posted:

Yeah, I REALLY like it how it is and am going to keep it this way as long as I can, but I am not known for longevity when it comes to keeping any particular style, hahahaha!

I didn't have a Reason to smile today, I just kind of did. Which might sound weird to some of you, but it was nice. Really nice.

Those are the best kind of days and the best kind of smiles! Nth-ing the hair too, it really suits you!

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

me and my buddy

https://i.imgur.com/L2e5t3N.mp4

greazeball has a new favorite as of 12:39 on Jan 22, 2020

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

There's only one primary colour in that picture!

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

this is my life now

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Post your rig dude!

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

CannonFodder posted:

This is an old picture where I still have my goatee. The other dude is my dad. The rig is Sweet Pea but we really called her Sweepy.

I'll take a new one later this week. Of Blinky.

Impressive! My BIL was a driver for a while but he was always in a company truck as far as I know (he's an ex-BIL now). Stay safe out there!

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

InediblePenguin posted:

anyone not listed with an individualized callout thumbs up and finger-guns from me

feels good man

thank you friend!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

rear end-penny posted:

Dang, it's my favorite selfie thread! Everyone's birds, cats, dogs, tortoises, and bunnies are all looking great. I am not looking forward to going to work today.

And I know we like mugs in here too, this is my work mug. About to get a fat cup of coffee when I get in.

Hey I hope you all are having a great Friday. Be chill, friends.

I was just wondering what to listen to next, ty for the excellent recommendation!