Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

2k15 might be the game that will finally put me over buying something next-gen. Still, going to wait for reviews to trickle in before I make the decision.

John Cena posted:

The 360/ps3 versions being gimped and no custom music (unless there is a streaming option? can a XBone/PS4 owner verify that these consoles can stream music as a media server?) on the next gen consoles is a deal breaker for me sadly :(

I keep hearing that the PS4 will either patch this up, or use a stream service for music? I'm not sure, I keep getting different responses and they're never straight on. But I think the idea is that the custom music issue is known by Sony so they might be working it.

Nothing from Microsoft so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Cesaro gets the jobber entrance even in a video game.

Eh, I can see the 2k14 comparisons but it's still pretty and as long as the game doesn't play like complete rear end I'll give it a go.

A minor improvement is still an improvement, even for something that's only been in development for, what, a year?

EDIT: Also developers need to learn to show off gameplay with people that aren't lovely players.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Aren't they also putting the NXT roster in?

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Another video on 2k15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMOyTqeMPeM

If you have any doubts that this won't be a reskinned 2k14 welp

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Jesus Christ, you guys need to click Liar's link and watch this right the gently caress now

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

A feud between Dolph Ziggler and Lana. Over hair.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

"Ok Dolph is gonna come out here, and they don't let him cut a promo on the show so he's not going to do it here"

I'm dead.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

And Triple H.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Austin: "Sting, who would you fight in your last match?"

Sting: "Robocop."

Cesaro: "The old one or the new one?"

For those who aren't watching the stream, this is a thing that really happened.

EDIT: Haha that kid asking the hard hitting questions

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Cesaro heelin' it up by not hugging that woman

Sheamus and Cesaro, just kiss you two

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

lol he said boo-tista instead of batista

Haha Cena calling that kid out on it.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Mukaikubo posted:

Dear Smarks:

Don't be dicks when you get to ask questions in front of a livestreamed national audience. You look stupid, not cool and with-it.

P.S. Where's the rest of the roster? That was like 20 dudes...

I think they're splitting into different parts. Or teasing us.

I caught the Seth Rollins render in Shield gear. Does this mean they're not putting in his new attire along with Dean's?

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Skunkrocker posted:

Let's remove anyone who debuted post-Wrestlemania, because it seems that Wrestlemania is the cutoff point. Also, if I'm right and if he gets added, it means Cody will be in the game as Cody Rhodes, not Stardust.

:smith:

Welllll previous articles about the game said they'll keep the roster updated with whatever attires/gimmick/hairstyle a wrestler currently has. Don't know if they're still holding to that.

Also CAWs.

EDIT: V Read somewhere that when a player starts career mode with their CAW, they'll start in NXT before moving on to the main roster. So its possible some NXT stars will be there

Roman Reigns fucked around with this message at 19:58 on Aug 16, 2014

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Astro7x posted:

Updating the Cut list so far:
Heath Slater
Layla

You had me at the Punk/Cena rivalry mode, 2k. Do not gently caress me by doing this.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

2k15 delayed till November.

https://mobile.twitter.com/WWEgames/status/511878116608724992

Was looking forward to the Punk/Cena rivalry feature :sigh:

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Alan Trammell posted:

shut up idiots we've got BRAND NEW JOHN CENA TRACKS

The 9-year wait is over!

Aside from Khalifa and Flo Rida, I'm not sure how many of these can be considered mainstream popular tracks.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Sockser posted:

Bazza heaping praise on it means a lot, honestly.

Maybe someone watched his video detailing 2k14's problems.

Roman Reigns fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Oct 16, 2014

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

I'd be surprised if the 2k15 roster is updated appearance-wise to how performers look now, considering how far behind 2k14 was.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Crappy finisher maybe? I know I had that issue with my caws in 2k14.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

simosimo posted:

Anyone else having trouble in 2k15 MyCareer mode [or the game in general], it feels like sometimes grapples simply do not want to initiate. I'll be hovering over a downed opponent, or standing close to a standing opponent and nothign registers in time and the opponent does a move on me.

Maybe it's just my CAWs stats but it feels really sluggish [even with the speed attributes upped], so I normally just resort to strikes and running moves as grapples are way too risky.

Hows your stamina look?

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

simosimo posted:

Pretty much maxed!

No clue then. I don't want to say its a quirk in your stats since it sounds you've got everything been optimized. Might be 2k being 2k.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

simosimo posted:

In 2k15 I simmed to the royal rumble because I like to start there.

And the intercontinental title match was taker vs Darren Young. What happened in that time I simmed :stare:

Staph infection.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Thauros posted:

Are there any decent NJPW CAWs anyway for PS4? I heard that the current gen CAW system was very limited. The only way I'd ever buy it would be if I could get decent facsimiles of most of the NJPW roster.

I found some decent Nakamura and Okada CAWs, and a few for AJ styles and Bullet Club Devitt/Finn balor. Some take advantage of the face capturing system 2k15 has.

You may need to tweak the move sets, attributes and entrances a bit but you can say that for all CAWs out there.

Sockser posted:

New Samoan drop: probably that lazy one-armed deal the Usos do.

I'm hoping it's an actual Samoan driver http://youtu.be/cjlEy4nxG94 and not that mess they have in the current move list.

Roman Reigns fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Jan 11, 2015

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

I hate when Russo makes good points on things.

Edit: Russo just said Lucha Underground is his favorite show. :stare: what the gently caress

Roman Reigns fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Jan 25, 2015

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Skunkrocker posted:

...who are the other two guys though?

EDIT: Also a third girl next to Eva, who is she?

Just some extras I guess. For a second though I thought it was Harper by the pool table.

quote:

EDIT 2: Does Bryan not drink? I imagine being friends with Punk and Cabana he probably doesn't often if at all, which is fine. But look at the way he holds that Miller in the video. That's a really awkward way to hold a beer.

Pretty much everything in life that isn't wrestling he does awkwardly.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

No banks no buy

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

GenericMartini posted:

pretty much, it's rather evident that they scanned sasha and whatnot but still kept them out of the game for whatever poo poo reason.

Something about the statement 2K released said "It wasn't us it was the WWE" to me. Like they want the Divas Revolution over but not TOO over to outshine the Total Divas Divas, and I guess that includes video games.

Gotta capture that total divas market of gamers after all.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Taintrunner posted:

post this in the wwe thread

or better yet in /r/SquaredCircle

Or Seth’s twitter

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Finally sat down and started playing Fire Pro Wrestling World and messing with edits and I am having a lot of fun so far. But I keep running into weird...balancing issues I guess when setting up CPU fights with my edits. Is it just me or if there is a disparity in points/parameters between edits, the game skews the fight to favor the edit with the lesser points? I've had instances of 200+ wrestlers getting squashed by 150 or so edits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

So CPU Logic > Points? Got it