Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

That's why it's astounding to me when people are like "what did you expect, it's a yearly game series, a year isn't long enough for a good game", like good Maddens haven't happened or good NHL games or HCTP/SVR 06/SVR 08

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

no but seriously NEXT YEAR will be good and worth it YOU'LL ALL SEE

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TealShark posted:

Holy poo poo, this exclusion is an extra kind of special. What the hell is the DLC going to be then, if not the women of NXT?

More Austin and HHH models

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

RBX posted:

Every game dev ever holds back content for DLC because idiots buy it. This is not new and its not because WWE is holding them back or they somehow can fit them in a roster of 100+.

Did you miss the part where it was specified they wouldn't be in the game as DLC either

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Call Me Charlie posted:

It's the long con. Get people outraged this year from their exclusion (but not outraged enough to not buy the game), put divas in a more prominent role next year, release a special edition with a diva on the cover so they get all that sweet press for being so progressive and :homebrew:

And then the SE doesn't sell because it's $80 for a game in 2016, and both sides say "welp we tried lesson learned"

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Looks like the banks closed :smug:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/deathtoallmarks/status/646876138766209024

Stunning

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

BisonDollah posted:

Is it true there'll be no Sasha Banks in WWE2K16?

Or Bayley, Charlotte, or Becky

There is Eva Marie though!!!!!!!!!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Rhonne posted:

I just want the story creator to come back. Is that so much to ask for? :smith:

They made a game where you could run anyone on the roster over with anyone else on the roster, and then that's all anybody who played the mode ever did with it. What more do you want dammit, can't have that kinda excitement in 2 games

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

No blood :smith:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/ConnorJA_/status/659041232203685888

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

It probably won't be talked about until at least early 2016 if it does exist anyway

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Gaz-L posted:

Ha! If you choose Brock in exhibition, it defaults to Heyman as manager and you have the option to turn manager OFF.

Oh, and the cheevo for playing as 50 different people is... um... questionably named.

quote:

Locker room rat

holy poo poo

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Timby posted:

This is the yearly cycle in PSP. New game comes out, everyone buys it and is all "Hey, this actually feels like an improvement this year," then a month later everyone realizes it's still the same old broken poo poo from Yuke's.

You forgot the parts where everyone swears it'll still be poo poo next year so they won't buy it, and then gets fooled by exactly 2 "new" features hyped next year, and then buys it, repeat

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyQaIzTKAu8

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

quote:

Scopely and WWE® Announce Strategic Partnership

Reveal WWE Champions Coming to iOS and Android Devices in 2016

WWE Champions Expands Scopely’s Roster of Games Based on AAA IP

Los Angeles – March 8, 2016 – Scopely, the leading touchscreen entertainment network, has entered into a new partnership with global entertainment company WWE to publish a free to play mobile game, WWE Champions, currently in limited market tests for a 2016 global release. The partnership extends the power of WWE’s global brand, and adds to the diverse and successful catalog of Scopely games based on celebrated brands and entertainment franchises. WWE Champions will be the first release from Scopely’s multi-title partnership with award-winning developer Kung Fu Factory.

“Scopely is powering the next generation of interactive entertainment through our robust publishing infrastructure and product expertise,” said Walter Driver, CEO of Scopely. “With WWE, we are creating and evolving the mobile WWE experience with daily gameplay events that continue to bring WWE’s brand, talent, and legendary moments to life.”

WWE Champions allows players to collect more than 100 different Superstars and Legends where they can enter the ring for intense 3D action powered by fast and engaging puzzle play. The game is currently in test markets, and will launch worldwide on Android and iOS devices later this year.

“Scopely’s expertise in creating authentic branded mobile game experiences made them an ideal partner,” said Casey Collins, WWE Executive Vice President, Consumer Products. “Together with Scopely, we’ve planned an expansive slate of mobile gaming content to keep WWE’s passionate fan base engaged.”

WWE Champions is the latest entry in Scopely’s growing catalog of successful games based on beloved entertainment brands and is an exciting new addition to WWE’s portfolio of chart-topping mobile game releases, which includes WWE SuperCard and WWE Immortals. Scopely’s The Walking Dead: Road to Survival and YAHTZEE With Buddies, released in 2015, continue to rank in the Top 40 of the Top Grossing Games charts on both iOS and Android.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbLZvXf8n78

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

KungFu Grip posted:

Wyatt Family are apparently alluded to in the new Fallout 4 DLC

Yep. There's a camp leader called Bray Husky, and the three campers he talks to are named Luke, Rowan, and Braun

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Davros1 posted:

No. The dog will be playable, Jericho will only be available as dog's manager.

AU where the dog lives and takes Jericho's place

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Proud of the fella :unsmith:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

hosed Up

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Can't wait to see how bad the Yukes Nakamura looks

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The chosen one :negative:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Anything that affects nL's botch videos of these games is a bad call imo

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Fat Lowtax posted:

I like how they came up with the great idea to customize match length - "short, normal and epic," or whatever it was - so guys would take more or less damage and you could simulate both squash matches and PPV main events. And instead of adding to this feature - maybe making it a long sliding scale, maybe showing how much time it would take to complete an average "epic" or "very epic" or "10/10 epic" singles match, maybe adding a random option so you don't know how long it will go - they got rid of it. And there's no way it's coming back, right?

Probably not. And if they do, it'll be one of the only big updates to a future game

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgSm0U3oeu4

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Call Me Charlie posted:

Excuse me, dork. We don't want a Fire Pro or NJPW game in WWE drag or that one In Your House game where Undertaker shot gravestones at people. We want a WWE game in the most unfun realistic way possible. I want mo-cap animations. I want 50-50 booking. I want stamina management. I want limitations on CAWs. And most of all, I want a perfect representation of what I watch 8 hours a week. There's no room for silliness.

Sorry for not expecting perfection *watches paint dry*

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Completely fine with that last part

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

KungFu Grip posted:

2K17 sill calls the Women wrestlers as Divas.

Can't wait to see people defend them literally not changing one word, like that's something that can't be done in 4 months of work

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The dream match of Papa Shango vs Godfather

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

$117 for that full experience plus the game

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Senerio posted:

To be fair, you also get Apollo Crews and Nia Jax who aren't worth $10 and Shinsuke Nakamura who is.

That's why Crews, Nia, and Nakamura are in their own pack you can just get for $5

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiZbYeksOQI Styles' hair doesn't grow physics until the end of his entrance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012