Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
The Hairpullin Platinum division. I am forever going to use this for the women's title in any and every wrestling game ever. Vince Russo :allears:

GenericMartini fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Aug 16, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI

Sanguinia posted:

Madison turned on Gail Kim and she and Paige murdered her AND her husband who just happened to be crowd. Who wouldn't love Russo for that?

The idea that Gail's husband took out security to just get murdered by Madison and Gail is just to amazing to comprehend.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
La Parka Jr. is totally on top of things.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
This has been amazing and I can't even believe it's real.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
They didn't even reveal a majority of the roster. So much a roster reveal.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
There's a bunch of spots left I'm sure Heath Slater wouldn't get dropped over Justin Gabriel. They'll probably have him as DLC because they know people will pay for Heath.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
Somehow all those DLC packs forgot about Heath Slater. At least I'm glad he's in none of these so I don't have to waste money.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
I believe before or after 2011, THQ had planned a PC version(it might have been standalone) yet it was canceled when I believe THQ shutdown the studio in charge of developing the game. I don't think 2k is about to go into THQ levels of poo poo, but something must be up.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
Welp always next year.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
Guys the ACTUAL gameplay is still good so don't complain.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI

pressedbunny posted:

And not that every company needs to do the same thing, but I do think it is worth pointing out that Ubisoft have removed Assassin's Creed Unity's season pass and is giving the first piece of DLC away to everyone for free, to apologise for the game being glitchy, and Sony have given away half of the Driveclub DLC for free and are promising extra DLC for season pass holders as an apology for the game launching in an incomplete state. I wouldn't be surprised if 2K do something similar if they care enough to do any degree of brand damage control.

If anything we may get a free skin or say a free dlc of somebody like heath slater like they did with whole servers issue and giving us Masked Kane. Though I don't think were getting anything from not getting the DLC day 1. Yeah the game is glitchy and what not but it still works and functions to it's purpose just because the Day 1 DLC isn't out yet doesn't mean they'll be affected or anything they did the same thing with the outsiders DLC 2 years ago. Also isn't the DLC not on the disc I remember one of the 2k pr tweeting out that it wasn't.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
I'm at least glad we got Goat Warrior Daniel Bryan before getting dat superhero D-bry. I'm still waiting for Bray Wyatt tho.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
I liked 11. It had that great physics engine that made ever match that had a weapon amazing.

Also how did those squashes get in terms of ratings? Whenever I do squashes they do some pretty terrible ratings.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
Andy Organ's theme is five stars.Holy poo poo

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
Though there's more files for the PS2 version than the PS3 version. I know the only current packs for the PS3 are the DJKM 2015 starter pack. There's way more variety in PS2 save packs than the PS3 ones.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI

KungFu Grip posted:

To be fair all that takes is the right programs to transfer or begging people to do them for you.

I wanted to convert some myself but the links to the converter on Fire Pro Club are dead.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
I love seeing random backgrounds of unreleased characters in Immortals. I'm glad to know Hogan's coming up soon.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
Has anybody figured out a way to get more than 20 caws, considering it's on the pc hardware limitations shouldn't really be at thing for adding more slots.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
I hope we get some of austin's more random match ups to see a more diverse roster than just different versions of Rock, Austin, and HHH

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
wait are they going to get Angle for this? i'd be super hype for Kurt Angle.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
In news regarding Immortals, Stephanie McMahon is out and a new Big Show, whose a monk. Dean Ambrose is said to be also included but I didn't see him in the store so I assume he's gonna be the new challenge character.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI

ShootaBoy posted:

Dammit. What's a good way to farm up challenge tokens?

If you got a decent team, I'd say put them up against battle 29, since I think it's the easiest higher level mission. Gives you a token and a good pay out. If you go in with about 12 decent characters(3 level 30 characters will probably do the job if you divide those three as the heads) you'll do fine grinding there.

I'm still wondering on when were getting Bray, seeing as he and the Authority are the reason Immortals is actually happening.

In WWE 2k15 stuff, I'm seeing more and more modded stuff on community creations. I've seen many NPC models uploaded and that's cool. I've seen a modded Cody Rhodes Stardust and Bo Dallas with facial hair that I can't use since I need to have those modded assets for them to accurately show up as alt attires.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
so apparently 2k16 will have 120 unique models, and those models don't include alternate costumes and stuff like 3 Mark Henry's. So what are the odds we actually get Kurt Angle and random NXT guys?

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
yeah i believe ambrose lasted 7 days, much like how steph lasted like 5. i can understand missing them if you don't play on a daily basis much like me.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
so is it just me or is the new bray wyatt in Immortals incredibly broken?

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
The Hogan pack that was just added to immortals has been taken down. And I think he no longer appears as a random enemy in the towers now. In other Immortals new DASHING ROGUE John Cena has been shown. He looks like if John Cena went to a costume party as a member of the Legion of Doom.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
I just hope they fix the alt attires, because I hate having attires and created wrestlers share a slot

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
they look really weird. i can't really tell what's going on with them but they don't look right.

GenericMartini fucked around with this message at 09:39 on Aug 10, 2015

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
Wasn't Sasha Banks supposed to be in this game? or is she gonna be apart of a DLC pack we have to pay 30 bucks for/Wait till it's given to us for free.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
If there is an old dudes pack it's probably gonna have the Dudleyz. Also a long shot of Owen Hart considering there's that new Owen dvd WWE is making.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
So I'm looking at the season pass and I'm still shocked they didn't include any of the four horsewomen yet included a weird hall of fame showcase. It's cool with get Samoa Joe, Alundra Blayze(who for some reason is against Paige), and Fujinami tho

link: https://wwe.2k.com/news/wwe-2k16-downloadable-content-season-pass-and-digital-deluxe-editions-annou

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI

KungFu Grip posted:

The four NXT women have been major parts of NXT longer than Blake, Murphy or Joe so its just pure idiocy that they aren't in.

pretty much, it's rather evident that they scanned sasha and whatnot but still kept them out of the game for whatever poo poo reason.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
who the gently caress cares. Let's talk about things that matter like JOHNNY loving CAGE in Immortals. Johnny cage is cool and good and I can't wait to spend my time grinding xp and tokens to get him.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
gotta say the lack of title match option put me on the side of not buying. I thought everything else was perfect but they messed with universe and that's the only mode I really care about.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI

Davros1 posted:

I was totally on the fence, hemming and hawing over whether or not to get it, and that's the thing that said "no buys".

It's simply messing with the universe mode and taking stuff out of it that makes me not want to play it. The universe mode was pretty dull last game and things were looking good and easy poo poo like that being taken out just doesn't want me to even bother with it. It's gonna be a bad game but I could ignore it if the Universe went back to being like it was in 14 with added features but eh. I'll wait next year

GenericMartini fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Oct 27, 2015

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI

Jenny Angel posted:

I've never shopped on Black Friday weekend before, so I have a dumb question: if I want to pick up a cheap copy of 2k16 from Amazon or Best Buy's site during that weekend, will it be like a flash sale deal where I ought to be up at 6 AM on Friday with my credit card in hand? Or will it last the whole day/weekend?

I think alot of the online sale happen on Monday.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
i just hope their new game goes with something other than the Miis. Just give me the 2D sprites.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
well poo poo lets get this train rolling. I'm eagerly awaiting the additions of multi team and a royal rumble match types.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI

Davros1 posted:

And in last year's game.

They weren't in last year's game. Primo and Epico's last appearence was WWE 13

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI

Gaz-L posted:

Nope. That was dumb.

And the closer WWE games get to actual fighting games like Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter, the worse they'd look. I'm sure someone has fond memories of that one In Your House game where Undertaker shot gravestones at people but I'd rather have my wrestling game feature wrestling matches that look like wrestling.

i mean jumping off a helicoptor is fun and it still felt like a wrestling game? I don't know what's wrong with having a little bit of fun variety in these games especially fun little easter eggs like that.