Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
ROVPACK IN THE HOOUUUUSE!
:vince:
he still knows...

Who won the rumble?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
he still knows...

BigRed0427 posted:

So what is the difference between Train and Combine?

Train just wastes cards to level another one up, Combine combines to of the same cards and makes them better.

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
he still knows...

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

I see some people have uncommon/rare cards with a "Pro" stick on them. How do you get them?

Combine two of the same cards together.

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
he still knows...
Cheex vs. Bad Luck Fail
:allears:

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
he still knows...

Sanguinia posted:

Madison turned on Gail Kim and she and Paige murdered her AND her husband who just happened to be crowd. Who wouldn't love Russo for that?

Remember that nL can't do any of this.

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
he still knows...

Basic Chunnel posted:

Also the game is fantasy booking itself cuz Dolph Ziggler just went over Brock in the Summerslam main event. Maybe it's this RW mod?

In my TEW, Slater and McIntyre just went over the team of Triple H and Brock Lesnar on Smackdown, so not really.

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
he still knows...
Question: After KOTR, do you get everything in your rank or everything in your rank and below?

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
he still knows...

So just in your rank?

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
he still knows...

MotU posted:

Correct, same with People's Champ events

I actually meant to write People's Champ at first, but thanks!

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
he still knows...

harperdc posted:

My two potential tweaks to the game would be moving the floor of "resetting the board" up to Rare once you hit a certain point, because by that time (whichever time proves best for balance) those Rare or even Super Rare cards are just bigger XP doses to train cards. The other change would be giving three cards for a 3-0 win to help get XP cards faster.

[Edit] and also got into the bracket for my Epic KOTR, guaranteed Epic card wooooo

Also to stop making KOTR boosts reset the board, or at least remove them from the board after you max out a set.

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
he still knows...

TheJoker138 posted:

Yeah I know, but isn't that what "spike tombstone- the young bucks" on that list is referring to? Or do they do another tombstone move?

They do the Indytaker, which is the Driver without the flip

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
he still knows...

Basic Chunnel posted:

I could use a good name if anyone's got one. Or I could go with "B+ is more or less our ceiling" or similar

"The second-most successful TEW LP by default"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
he still knows...

triplexpac posted:

So in my 1997 TEW scenario, the AI controlled WWF had Animal take the title off HBK after Wrestlemania and hold it for like 6 months, then put it on Kane for the next 4. Guys like Austin and Taker are fighting over the IC title.

I just got a report that WWF is in a tailspin and some people think it will be out of business by the end of the month haha. It's fallen to Cult, the same level as my ECW. I love this game.

See what happens when you elevate the midcard titles? (What's happening with WCW?)