Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GAPO
Apr 24, 2014

by Ralp
Just gonna leave a few choice quotes here before anyone starts feeling too bad for OP:

4 The Cause posted:

I know it's petty, but Christy Mack refuses to do interracial, so when her WHITE boyfriend brutalized her, I kinda smirkerd when I heard the news.

Um I'm not gonna lie, I'm kinda glad you're not gonna become a cop. Wonder how he feels about Christy Mack's Kickstarter?

4 The Cause posted:

This is so loving disgusting. Their is some black girl in the ghetto trying to make it out who deserves that money, but this racist whore gets it all to spend on cocaine and more tit jobs. I understand domestic violence.

4 The Cause posted:

I found a picture of some generic white boys on google, and built a profile around it. After chatting the girls and making plans, I revealed my true self and shamed them for being racist. Most of them just stopped responding, but a few did apologize. I am so sick of the sexual racism in this country.

Yeah usually when chicks find out the guy they have been talking to is using a fake name and profile, they respond in a very positive manner. These bitches are so racist, right?

I'm thinking you are a troll, but if you're not then please keep posting so I can laugh at your self made problems and well deserved misery.

GAPO fucked around with this message at 14:37 on Sep 2, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GAPO
Apr 24, 2014

by Ralp

Party Next Door posted:

It does. Short fat and black is no way to go through American life. If you were serious about helping me, you help me find a girl in the Tampa area to take out and romance.

Fat is definitely something you can control. So there's help with one of your problems.

• Locked thread