Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS
Tell your mom and dad you had to quit because you actually like black people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS
If you actually like this girl at all you will give her the biggest gift you possibly can and stay as far away from her as possible both emotionally and physically. You are a bad person

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS
OP Your father was right about you, sorry

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS
Reading OP's post history it has become clear to me he is not just a loser he is completely insane. Please go to a mental institution, sign yourself in, and throw away the key

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS
Is quoting stuff from post history bannable I don't care read this from the 90s nostalgia thread

4 The Cause posted:

The 90's were the only time I was ever happy. I was born in 88 but we lived in Las Vegas and I ran with older kids. Music and film was so amazing back than. I remember having sleepovers and watching Kids and being freaked out by the rape scene. I remember stumbling upon Fire Walk With Me and not being able to sleep for a week. I remember the girl who's parents died in a car crash, and she was forced to live on her own. She ended up prostituting and another friends dad would pick her up, and tell us about when he got home.

• Locked thread