Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

pikmin 3 is a big win imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

face it nintenerds and sonyerds japan will be underwater due to climate change within this century and microsoft will be the only vidcon team in town. read em and weep - the climate reports that is. all human endeavor becomes increasingly more pointless as we inch ever closer to our certain extinction and society as we know it being ripped asunder

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2015/02/06/legend-of-zelda-netflix-series/

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

actually amiibos are dope and if you don't buy them online months in advance possibly from germany you won't get one so

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

rosalina is bae

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

actually do buy all of them. thanks for your time

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Louisgod posted:

OMG!
I'm in line for amiibo at TRU. Guaranteed a dedede megaman and sonic.
Just called Fred Meyer WHILE AT TRU and they have 1 Ike in and I have it reserved!

Best amiibo day ever

Louisgod posted:

day before valentine's day, sitting in line with other nerds to buy small plastic toys. Just called a grocery store to ask if they have the blue haired anime guy in. Had to specify it was the bigger blue haired anime guy and that he's much buffer than the other guy and they said yes!! Big day for me here

had to double up on this sick burn huh

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

:derp:

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

lmao nice

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Are there any sort of hints at all about what the DLC packs after the May DLC pack are gonna be

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

They haven't even suggested there will be any more DLC packs after that one.

Hunh I guess not, I had it in my head that they had four packs slated from the start for some reason. Well poo poo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

shut up

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

leave!!!!!!

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

greatn posted:

Are you a half Korean from Michigan?

paging almostkorean to this thread

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

give him the game greatn

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Waltzing Along posted:

Are you a human being who can't answer a simple question?

:tutbutt:

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

all smash is competitive smash

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

why are you guys breeding the climate apocalypse is going to happen in your children's lifetimes

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

[sweep the leg voice] reap the taint

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I'd pop big time for Pokemon Z.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

amiibo support for mario kart lets you race as any amiibo character

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I watched the last nintendo direct on my phone while driving to work and I'll watch tomorrow's on my phone while driving home. A true gamer knows you can see a road or highway at any time but nintendo directs are each unique experiences

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

nobody cares about this poo poo

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I have a 3DS and Wii U and none of those games what should I get

I don't want any old virtual console poo poo

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Phantasium posted:

How do you not have Tropical Freeze?

Get Tropical Freeze.

Do you think I have room for it on my HD?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

ugh

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

ok someone can have my tropical freeze code for $25 pm me <3

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Housh posted:

What's the best way to watch Nintendo Direct? Can I watch it on TV through Wii U or are the streams easier and faster through a web browser?

wii u has TV?? just watch on youtube I think

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

FAM THAT NINTENDO DIRECT WAS BONKERS

LUCAS. YARN. SMT FIRE EMBLEM. NEW MAINLINE FIRE EMBLEM. MII RACING SUITS. 200CC. YARN. FUTURE SMASH DLC. CODENAME STEAM FAST FORWARDING. NEW loving STREETPASS GAMES!!!!!!!!! SMT FIRE EMBLEM!!!!!!!!

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

katkillad2 posted:

Don't know what I was expecting from SMT vs Fire Emblem, but I'm officially uninterested after seeing that trailer.

I just want a Xenoblade Chronicles release date :smith:.

MAYBE YOU SHOULD SHUT UP IDIOT

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

EMBRACE ANIME AND STRIDE FORWARD INTO YOUR NEW ATLUS LIFESTYLE WITH YOUR HEAD HELD HIGH. ANIME. THEN NOW FOREVER

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

aniem

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

looks more jrpg than srpg

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I unironically just voted Chie for Smash BRos. she was in Persona Q so there is a nintendo precedent

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

super mario rpg is the only good mario rpg, all the paper mario and & luigi games are boring slogs

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Monkey Fracas posted:

Unfortunately VC2 was not all that great and they never brought over VC3. Both were PSP games.

apparently Sega or whoever was totally blindsided by VC1 selling like platinum amiibos on steam so it's not out of the question that we'll see future iterations if there are any???

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

don't play saints row they suck poo poo

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I dunno.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

the micro machines course is gorgeous

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

hey everyone, a guy on the last page cited south park as presenting the correct definitive stance on an issue

• Locked thread