Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

http://www.gamerheadlines.com/2014/08/kotaku-and-zoe-quinn-accused-of-exchanging-positive-press-for-sex/

this is a decent tldr and it is as dumb and gay as you think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Anyone who writes that much about their own mundane life is a piece of poo poo. I stand with Zoe.

Ex boyfriend wrote 5,000 words about his ex lol. she also was super manipulative and it's pretty funny how stupid the guy is over some below average pussy

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBiodfeVcnY

lmbo why is every single "independent spirit" the same hilariously awful garbage. fire/baton dancing, colored hair, fat.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

so am i suppose to feel good or bad about this unattractive nerd girl having sex? Seems kinda embarrassing for the men who did it. On the other hand angry nerds.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Robo Reagan posted:

this whole situation is loving hilarious because nobody in it is sympathetic except maybe nerd bf

he wrote 5000 words about it and whined a lot so i dont feel anything for him either

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Ponce de Le0n posted:

lol u got some posts to go back and read then

im not a lady so i cant enter the secret club house. whats the haps?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

sexual espionage is way better when it's law firms using paralegals to sleep with clients and lawyers trying to get the opposing firm thrown off the case. which is apparently a thing that has happened

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

i posted that earlier and it is just the saddest thing

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

francis just mad he didnt get any

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

big duck equals goose posted:

I wish everyone in that stupid picture was dead.

Hitler is a good start I suppose

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Lowtax posted:

there's like not even any goddamn surface to put a cutting board on

dude its gonna be okay

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Tsinava posted:

having a small kitchen is actually really hosed up if you eat like an adult. i wouldn't know though.

it really loving sucks

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Lowtax posted:

yeah right, let me just cut up some carrots and OH WAIT, THE CARROTS AND KNIFE AND CUTTING BOARD FELL ON THE GODDAMN FLOOR BECAUSE THERE'S NO loving SURFACE FOR ME TO WORK ON AND I LIVE IN A loving CAVEMAN CORNER KITCHEN HUT

lol like she eats carrots

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Zzulu posted:

i want glowing hair dye

i wnat to full super saiyan :(

Just cum in your hair and get a black light

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

rainy day posted:

She probably didnt send links to the site to her dad tho, which 4chan nerds did.

lol

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

did anyone tell zoe to use that internet money to buy a loving table? do it for lowtax

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

someone pop that god drat zit on her temple jesus christ

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I'm pretty decent at War Thunder where can my internet piloting skills be put to use in this great war?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Jastiger posted:

I just clicked this thread out of curiosity since it has so many pages. Here is what I have so far so we can wrap this up:

That pink hair girl is cute, I like her.

lol you only saw the one myspace angle pic didnt you

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

if zoe is stealing your husband how loving ugly do you have to be?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Jastiger posted:

I see the one with her looking over JonTron's shoulder at a game. She isn't fat, so I don't know what you mean.

the face and fingers are the last places to start getting fat. she's fat.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Madcosby posted:

What/who is Johntron

just another nerd with a youtube channel

What does our favorite nerd Francis think about all this? I need his high pitched whining

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Shadoer posted:

You know if Kotaku and other gaming sites just took the PR playbook and said the words "We are sorry about this breach of trust. Our journalist will no longer be covering Zoe, however since we do not believe that he purposely distorted any article he wrote about her, he will remain a valued member of our magazine. It's a fine line balancing between our professional lives and our personal lives, sometimes it does cross and while what our jurno did was in violation of our ethical standards, we understand."

That would have taken a ton of heat off. Then Zoe had to say something along the lines of "I'm sorry, I have made some poor personal choices in my life. This is my personal life, but I understand I am a role model and in some way I have failed you. I assure you I did not sleep with these guys because I wanted to advance my career, I did so because I genuinely cared for them and sometimes passion takes me or something."

Some more rumblings would have occurred and haunted them, but it would have largely been over. Instead they decided to create this maelstrom of pure crazy.

None of this matters in a month anyway because it's video games

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Jastiger posted:

SHe's p cute imo. Ya'll be cray cray./

Have you JO to her nudes yet?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Did anything cool happen in the past 400 replies?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

haha forgot this existed. always good

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Dear Esther is even more ridiculous since you do nothing except walk through the map.

Plot: You are dead

The people who made it ended up making the second Amnesia game which was...walking through the map.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Shadoer posted:

Jane: Oh John you are the most amazing person I've ever met in my life.

John: And you Jane, are just so drat hot!

Jane: But before we kiss, let's get the bar's lawyers to negotiate our night together

[The year is 2030, all relationships begin with a contract negotiated by lawyers. Now bars provide lawyers on site for on the spot negotiations]

Lawyer Bob: My client here is fully prepared to engage in this relationship.

Lawyer Sally: My client however wants to make this clear that it's a one night deal currently, she only wants the option to extend it if she so chooses.

Lawyer Bob: My client is ok with this provided he's extended the same privilege, however we would like to inform you at this point that my client is Jewish and we understand that you are Christian and different religions is listed as one of your deal breakers. What we are willing to offer is if you do decide to continue this relationship, my client is prepared to attend church with you at least twice and your client attends the Synagogue at least twice. If one of you have a religious epiphany in that time, so be it.

Lawyer Sally: That is acceptable to my client.

Lawyer Bob: Alright then let us sign these papers and witness them... now you kids may kids and begin your relationship, which expires in 48 hours unless it's renewed starting now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNds34UmU0Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo4568PIRnk

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Shadoer posted:

I am both amused by these videos and slightly disturbed that the idea is already floating in the world of public discourse.

theyre old too

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Paladinus posted:

Wait, isn't this guy's only claim to fame that he shits out thousands of comments on youtube every day, so people eventually started noticing him?

ah a modern tila tequila

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Xaris posted:

hahaha did whoever do that to herself in a mirror?!? the B is loving backwards you dumb bitch

this is exactly what happened

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

if she didnt just respond with "lol" to those death threats i dont even know

dude wasnt gonna even get close to slitting her throat neck

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Alexzandvar posted:

There was a podcast that a bunch of video game journalist critics were on, mainly Jontron and Totalbiscut yesterday. They pretty much just talked about how retarded it is that 100% of gaming journalism is just basically advertisement for video game companies or mountain dew/doritos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjB6r-HDDI0

Ahem, you mean sponsor

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Isn't there a famous person who is a goon? Is it Adam Baldwin? I bet it's Adam

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Pawn 17 posted:

There used to be. :cry:

Robin Williams?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

bless this good earth

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I see you driving 'round town with the girl I love
and I'm like,
"CUCK YOU!"
Ooo,ooo,oooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Is this like new game + where its just harder with the previous experience? Are journalists going to be dumber with previous experience?

• Locked thread