Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Lowtax posted:

Jesus some of you guys are vicious. What did the guy ever do to you for you to wish him to die of cancer?

You don't get it, he had wrong opinions on stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Hey guys this dude accused this woman of using sex to get her tiny game some attention let's find her house and call her in the middle of the night while jacking off this is a reasonable response and shows our moral integrity.

agreed, at least she wasn't a 13 year old boy on top of that.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

a hole-y ghost posted:

reverse jerk off (jerk on? :confused:)

swallow cum noisily on the phone.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Lowtax please LP Depression Quest

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Lowtax posted:

on an unrelated note, I'd like everybody to know Depression Quest is the smash hit game of the year, 10/10 A+ 100% would review again!!!

When's the LP

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Much like totalbiscuit phil fish loves dishing poo poo out but absolutely can't take it when it comes back at him.

he a bitch

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Bitter Beard posted:

Have we crossed a line we'll regret crossing in the future?

Well, this is a dilemma.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

SirDan3k posted:

Yeah cause if there's something that doesn't cause a poo poo storm it's a dude sucking a bunch of other dudes dicks.

Actually it'd be pretty funny if some indie games dude went off loving videogame reviewers for good reviews so I'm not sure what that goon is going on about.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

BeefThief posted:

if im reading this correctly, some SLUT boned a bunch of DUDES and some fat greasy subgoon internet trashpeople are causing a commotion? i bet it would all go away if the SLUT showed them all her tits and or banged all of reddit??

no

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Dely Apple posted:

Reddit is where I get pictures of baby animals

Many baby animals

please share some if you can, Dely.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

DaveSauce posted:

why does anyone on this planet give a poo poo about who someone fucks for what?

Are you for real this is everything everyone has always cared about

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Design Spots posted:

The old simcity 4 threads banned people when they said the game was poo poo after playing the "timed" beta for one hour. It was pretty funny to watch people "white knight" that piece of poo poo game, and stop posting all together.

Spore thread before was the same as that, and dragon age 2 was to be the "best game ever made".

I don't buy games new anymore, hell last game I bought was torchlight 2, it's a lovely diablo clone but actually kinda fun in a large enough group.

I guess the Sims 4 is gonna be the same but don't tell Lizard Wizard he gets really upset about it

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Did it really have QR puzzles because that sounds insanely bad

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Robo Reagan posted:

holy poo poo this lady should be shot modded

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Did Phil fish just fake hack himself and blame 4chan?

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Isn't the term "Crucifixion"?

No, poo poo, wait I mean *faaaaaaart*

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Adventure Pigeon posted:

cucky the manpire slayer

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Tevryr posted:

185 pages about the new cool cucking trend and a girl with purple hair, grats SA

cuck you

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Parallax Scroll posted:

i define my life based on video games

same

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

you cant use the term gamer I'm reclaiming it

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

madeupfred posted:

I'm going to kill Zoe Quinn, and have sex with Anita Sarkeesian, while killing her. :twisted:

As long as you ask for their consent.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

lol the comments

quote:

"the icy mountians of tamriel"
what? tamriel is a continent you are talking about skyrim you poo poo, if you are talking about "i am a gamer" get it right you bitch, its loving skyrim a single country within the continent, not tamriel, tamriel is a continent and as such it has icy tropic and temperate climates skyrim falls into the icy climate whereas cyrodil fell within temperate
you wanna talk about being a gamer as a life choice fine whatever be autistic, but get the names right if you are going to be autistic about your life and shut out the real world

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

So, who's winning the great war?

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Neurolimal posted:

everyone who isn't following a near-300 page thread against a cuckstress

Ok I'll be back when one side has been destroyed, ideally both.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

madeupfred turn yourself in

this is a twitter lawyer

• Locked thread