Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
Those dumb hair colors are the fedoras of girls in their 20s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
Don't slut shame

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth

Ulver posted:

arguing with him about how he shouldn't use protection

This is going to end with people finding out that Zoe is actually part of the bugchasing community, and her mission is to finally spread the "gift" to gamer nerds

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
This is like reality TV except real

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
All of this would be even better if Ben Kuchera was somehow involved

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
She thought the ring was a body mod/piercing

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
Zionism -> Zoenism

think about it don't actually

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
Ah yeah gurl, spread that awareness for me mhhmmm yes

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
That thing on her temple? That's the button that activates her vibrating pussy.

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth

The Brown Menace posted:

so this is one suggestion /pol/ came up with for the logo of the game TYFC will make

once you see it...

How do people see "Loss" in there? It's /pol/, it has to be

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
It doesn't matter. The twitter conversations are like turds, the same from both sides

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth

Falsum posted:

Why would you call yourself a gamer in public do you list all your hobbies when you introduce yourself

Yes. Hi, I'm a gamer, movier and reader. I'm not a sporter, though, those are jerks!

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
In which universe do you have to fake harassment from gamers, because it sure as hell can't be this one

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ze_3yTxd8c

sexism sexyism

Baller Time fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Aug 28, 2014

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
I think it's a group of french mimes or something

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
I wanna see all the Zoe + 5 guys households people will make when The Sims 4 comes out in a few weeks

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
It will be over soon

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
"Journalist": "So, since when have you been a player?"
Famous Black Guy: "...What?"

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth

whatis posted:

if i've got like 100 hours of tf2 logged, approximately how many rapes does that equal?

i'm filing out a job application and i don't want to lie when it asks how many felonies i've committed

Please refer to this list:

One kill of a male player = 0.10 rapes
One kill of a female player = 0.50 rapes
The domination of one male player = 0.25 rapes
The domination of one female player = 1 rape
In Multi-kills the difference between male victims and female victims is the amount of rapes

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
Can I call consoles "Game Players" yet?

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
I play video games way too much and I would have never ever heard of this whole shitshow if not for this very thread. Thank you, GBS.

btw im a white guy irl

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
In the end they are all prestiged into Oozemaster

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth

EasternBronze posted:

Wasn't there a huge poo poo fit thrown about the new Tomb Raider game before it was even released?

There was an "outrage" because one of the quick time events would have a man feel up Lara then kill her, if you failed. Some people viewed that as rape, and the producer responded with:
"When you see her have to face these challenges, you start to root for her in a way that you might not root for a male character,"
"When people play Lara, they don't really project themselves into the character. They're more like 'I want to protect her.' There's this sort of dynamic of 'I'm going to this adventure with her and trying to protect her.'"

This also got people mad, for some reason, and in the end they changed the animation in that QTE from "feeling Lara up" to "REALLY violating her personal space!". As usual it all was a whole lot of nothing, and it got resolved by even more nothing.

I think those gory deaths however where really creepy in a Rome Rose kind of way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth

horriblePencilist posted:

However, she failed to mention all the replies this post got, as seen here.

The last time I went to 4chan was just 4 months ago, and back then the replies would have been in favor of that post (still without actually following through). Weird to see it going 180°

• Locked thread