Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Ugleb posted:

Bringing new meaning to the phrase 'kit bash'. When you glue all the spare parts you have together until they begin to resemble the silhouette of an actual thing.

That's what the Mek did too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

I think that actually looks decent as someone whose face has been partially melted by a close encounter with the horrific forces of Chaos. It's in-genre.
I.E. "this isn't a bad paint job. He actually looks like that."

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

StuG Jeebus posted:

Captain America doesn't use guns. :colbert:

The mega-bolters have been converted to fire tiny shields.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Hamshot posted:

So, who would win Emps vs Incredible Hulk?

Given that the Emperor is a corpse (not an animated corpse or anything. Just... a corpse) I'm going to have to hand this one to the Hulk.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

I feel like your summary does not adequately convey the creepiness.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Irate Tree posted:

Can't be viewed in your country.
gently caress you [Merlin] PIAS?

How about https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MC0G-Lbuuk

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

I thought Eldar snatched unwatched human babies?

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Is that the Doom marine? His helmet looks like the Doom marine.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Just introduce him as your Navigator. Nobody will dare notice that he looks weird.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

There's obviously no vital organs you can hit though.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

SLAM SECTOR!

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Schadenboner posted:

He may have been gripping too hard then?

:ohdear:

Forgot to take his powerfist off.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

HebrewMagic posted:

Well they loving should be

Then they wouldn't be light any more would they?

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Haruharuharuko posted:

What is the tube attached to what looks to be a power fist on the loving lovely mold line riddled sergeant there? Is it supposed to be a cigar?

Edit:

Powerfist with integrated bong, so you can rip while you rip.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Len posted:

I love how Ork players just embrace the whimsy of 40k while everyone else cranks the grimdark up to 11 and misses the point

That's because Orks are the only people in the galaxy who think things are going awesomely and are having a good time.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Screaming Idiot posted:

It is adorable. It shouldn't be, but it looks like it just sort of shambles around going "FrIEnd?! Friiiieeend! FRIenD!" and then it finds a group of children and plays games with them.

He's got one arm dedicated for high-fives.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Slaanesh would be just as happy with your wearing an incredibly over-ornate set of robes that conceals you completely but glitters with a thousand colours and a hundred textures. Happier probably, because that meant you did something.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Loxbourne posted:

"Here is a copy of my 40-page fan supplement for Magical Ponies, including a 3000-word fanfic explaining how they came to be playing in this tournament, their amazing magical fantasy castle and realm, a specially-written and totally balanced Magical Horsie Magic & Skills List, and unique biographies for every figure...

...what, you haven't got time to read it now? That's fine, I will read selected excerpts from the text as you take your turn."

You dropped a zero there.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

There was a time when I gave adult fans of MLP the benefit of the doubt. "Maybe they just want something cheerful and bright." "Maybe they appreciate a work with a positive feminist message."
That time is long past.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

PinheadSlim posted:

Good point, let's go back to whether or not dragons with laser arms are bad or rad.

Rad.
Next question?

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Fathis Munk posted:

Why is there only one boobified mini, what was so special about that one.

Do Tau use flamers? Those could be the promethium tanks.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Boob squigs?

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Those are Angry Marines.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Cessna posted:

Especially Space Wolves. If you're doing the whole viking schtick you need Valkyries.

And Space Wolves are precisely the type to say "You know what? Women are badass." and tell anyone who complains the Ultramarines to shove the Codex Astartes up their rear end.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

I thought also that if you survive multiple battles then you get to put the armour back on.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Len posted:

Now like...is there only one dick or does the sprue come with an array of dicks?

Because I'm having a mental image of a sprue that consists of various shapes, sizes, and cuts and it makes me giggle

I assume they cast a sprue containing a couple dozen variants but the company punches them out and sells them individually at $30 each.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

I think it's not so much "drawing fox dicks is easy money" as "if you want a remotely liveable income then you need to be drawing fox dicks". Nobody's willing to pay artists as much as it actually costs to make a picture, but suspiciously wealthy furries pay more than anyone else.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Robert Facepalmer posted:

You dropped your mag somewhere...

Executed so many heretics its time to reload.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Lemony posted:

Greetings from Canada, whose airborne regiment became so full of warcriming sociopaths (like, higher than the expected army average) that the government straight up disbanded them.

Our SAS too, except the government hasn't disbanded them.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Remember that guy with the bathtub full of orbeez? Like that but it's your butt.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Nobody's made a wraithbone joke yet?

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Moola posted:

hey guys, wraithBONER!

Thank you.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

with a rebel yell she QQd posted:

I'm a filthy non native speaker. I feel left out. Can someone explain this to me?

"Thin your paints" is a common refrain in this thread, as using paints undiluted can lead to blobby painting that obscures details on the mini.
'Pinning' is a technique using in miniature construction, and is especially relevant in adding an otherwise-unsupported piece to a mini.
The 'taint' is the area between anus and dick.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Scratch Monkey posted:

Yeah orks crave combat so I can't see why khorne wouldn't appeal

They already get to fight as much as they like.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Mind flayers are just asari with their hair down.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

"All characters are below the age of 18".

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

aphid_licker posted:

Community libraries always accumulate the poo poo no one wants, wonder what that is on Necromunda

By the look of it, 43 copies of "Repent! The End is Nigh!"

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Eediot Jedi posted:

My "fascist free zone" t-shirt has people asking a lot of questions already answered by my t-shirt.

Is this where I get my free fascist?

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Bucnasti posted:

I've seen the beach trooper 3d models before (but not beautifully painted) but combining them with the furry troopers is :perfect:

Reddit posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

goatface posted:

Why did only his arm turn into gloop?

That's the other half of the bolter.