Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Wrong thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

I guess the balloons are what keeps it floating.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Ugleb posted:

I'm sure they acquired the IP properly.

That’s bootleg prices? Geez.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Ugleb posted:

This. I can spend hours cleaning up a batch of minis then discover a bunch more lines after priming.

On other news, this guy is either picking up the pace or is spending more on Facebook ads.

https://youtu.be/n-BmKFgJJog

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Bucnasti posted:

What are the blue dots covering?

Nothing apparently. May just be an artistic photo choice.

If you want to see for yourself, kinda :nws:https://kingdomdeath.fandom.com/wiki/Easter_Aya

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Len posted:

I will duel this hypothetical printer. Pretty sure all I have to do is bump the table and I win

Nerd rear end printer

You make sixteen hills and what do you get?

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

goatface posted:

Self-improving Von Neumann machines are the standard path towards either our glorious post-scarcity utopia or our extinction in favour of grey goo. Depends how optimistic you are.

That second one because nobody gets rich off the first one.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Big Willy Style posted:

Norse penguins don't make any sense
:goonsay:

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

lmao how many separate bikini tops does the “slangari drake” have on? Four?

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Nebalebadingdong posted:

might look good at 6mm. there's actually a really neat 6mm 40k scene

There was a better one for about 25 years before GW killed Epic for such reasons as:

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Shadowed Bacon posted:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/5118-Assor...24AAOSwkHJfv98P

Zoom in the purple marines. Even if I was just a reseller, I would take a sharpie to those pads. Also, what is with every seller just tossing random bits in pile? Is there an eBay law preventing people from displaying the bits at least 1mm from each other?

I think they just dump a bunch of pieces on the photo stage and ensure they have x number of torsos in each one and a handful of smaller pieces besides. Really they should just sell that poo poo by weight instead of in multiple 1 pound sterling lots, though I guess this way someone who needs a particular part could get that lot. But yeah, either obliterate the nazi poo poo or at least turn the figure so it's on the bottom side.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Z the IVth posted:

pegging to the horse.

gross

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Ugleb posted:

"Tunguska Cheerkillers". Fairly vanilla, but I note that Corvus Belli are speaking to their anime fan niche again.

I assume there is or will be some collectors sculpt to 'push the theme' further? Or are the sculptors keeping it in their pants more these days?

Alternately someone is a Harley Quinn fan.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

fatherboxx posted:

They already had legally distinct harley quinn model and some familiar faces

Hahahahahaha

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Ugleb posted:

Knight Model's shenanigans aside, I do love the dude on the right.

Big Clockwork Orange energy.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Winklebottom posted:

They just put up the whole set :allears:

Who are these supposed to be?

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Ugleb posted:

Unacceptable, I demand more Ogryns rammed into unsuitable roles. Like a tank commander trying to fit through the top hatch, or a commissar busting out of a far too small uniform.

If I remember right there was a special character Ogryn commissar in 2E. Don’t remember if they made a figure for him though.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Beerdeer posted:

Nork Deddog was an ogryn bodyguard. He carried around a Commissar cap to honor one of his charges.

Probably what I’m thinking of, it’s been forever.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Moola posted:

its kinda neat that they do a version without tits though...

They charge a dollar per boob, it appears. :capitalism:

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Nebalebadingdong posted:

it just keeps getting better

Anyone who doesn’t like this has no soul.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Comes with multiple posing options, to accurately reflect how tricky a cape can be with an exposed butt.

dummy thicc, etc.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Cat Face Joe posted:

infinity has mechs. in the biohacker faction, their "mech" is a larger version of the bioarmor many of them wear and the pilot is a woman. armed with this information a poaster on the official forums believes it is his duty to sculpt a heaving pair of bazongas on it and this is the conclusion

holy poo poo

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Nebalebadingdong posted:

alot going on in here but lollin' at ww2 was just hitler expressing himself

Yeah the “Holocaust was free speech” argument is really loving with my head here. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything so gonzo in my life.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Z the IVth posted:

Boobs are just the human equivalent of camel humps aren't they?

okay fergie

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Gratuitous camel toe, always a welcome addition to a figure.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only horny.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

This is getting like ugly christmas sweaters, where the original was an accident you could laugh at but now it's becoming a subculture.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Fashionable Jorts posted:

Sculpted by someone who definitely has first-hand experience with seeing a bare breast.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Grey Hunter posted:

Someone has a huge, sad crush.
I mean, the character was awsome, but Hollywood fails to remind us that the character is not the actor. I often feel for the guys who play really good viilans - Imagine being a face everyone wants to punch, but a really nice guy in person.

That was supposedly a problem for the lady who played the senator's wife in the early seasons of 24; the character is a coldly calculating snake but the actor is a super nice lady.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Miles O'Brian posted:

i hate that i know what hotgluing is right now

Oh is that like the Superman?

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

hooman posted:

Big Tiddy Goff Gf

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

:unsmith:

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

hell yeah

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

boxcarhobo posted:

it looks like his huge scrote has a lil nutsack of its own??

Balls are stored in the balls.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

I was at DragonCon that year when Gwar was there to promote it. Their concert was something stupid like 3 hours behind schedule.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

:cumpolice:

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

LashLightning posted:

Kruleboyz have just be announced, look like regular Orc Boyz crossed with Hobgoblins, with a little of the old Fimir use of mists - but more importantly they use silly looking shields with faces on. Got some old orc Boyz, and wanna update them to Kruleboyz? Use these shields from Warmonger Miniatures!

I feel you, LFS2. :smith:

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Ugleb posted:

1) I have decided to sculpt a big gribbly monster!
2) And I want to sculpt tits.
3) I heard randomly putting tits on monsters is bad.
4) What if I have the big monster morphing into a lady-thing with big tits?
5) I should put this on my Patreon where everyone expects to get minis with tits!
6) Why are people giving me weird looks?

4a) lady thing should be waving a double ended dildo in a vaguely threatening fashion.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Whatever sir mix-a-lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Scratch Monkey posted:

drat what happened in 2017-18?

Tom Kirby left, lol.