Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Safety Factor posted:

:stonk: It's a helscrunt

The retarded cousin of the Cyberdwarf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
Warhammer cosplay, :nws: / :nms: http://i.imgur.com/Lmi013s.jpg

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

YF19pilot posted:

He made a pretty good mess of the grognards.txt thread.
Oh? Link?

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
Traditional Games > Best of the Words: Posting Unspiration

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Improbable Lobster posted:

I love the "used toilet water" camouflage

Gives an entirely new sense to PMC Blackwater :haw:

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Randalor posted:

The mark of a true master painter, being able to make your works of art look like 15-year old poo poo?

So well-done you can't tell it's not a real turd!

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Exinos posted:

This is so amazingly terrible that I can't stop looking. Like, the model is put together well and it's not just some insanely out of proportioned head slapped on but rather about the right size and sculpted into the body well, the painting is good, and the basing is great. It's got a legitimate amount of skill put into it but it's talent that is completely wasted on the awful.

It's like the Nazi Guard, only more autistic. And worse as you also know there is a 100% chance the owner masturbates to it.

Check out his DA. He's got a whole Circle army - golems and the little tree things, all scratch-build to resemble ponies, done very well from a modeling standpoint. As you said, a waste of talent.

BTW, how can you tell the Nazi Guard dude doesn't :fap: to his little Hitlers? :v:

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Ugleb posted:

In conclusion, the Pokemon warhamms are appreciated.

What about warmahordes?

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
It's adorable.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

TheCosmicMuffet posted:

Instead, he covered a 90 dollar piece of plastic with 10 dollars of sculpt and googly eyes.

Wait... sculpt? I thought it was heavily varnished rancid bacon. :v:

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Hogge Wild posted:

i missed it

what was it

A daemon on a Dick of Tzeentch.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

thiswayliesmadness posted:

Speaking of marines and unicorns:

Again, why is this in the bad models thread?

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Obviously becaus ea marine in power armour would be much to heavy for any animal to carry, duh

However, this is a magical raptor and therefore exempt from your rules, check and mate :smug:

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

What is this, a jpeg for ants?

Apparently Imgur having linking problems, let's not bring their memes here too. Pic fixed.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Those remind me of wonky anime fanart
Those are wonky anime fanart.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Of course it was described as:

quote:

PAINTED ON A - SUPER PRO HIGH - PROFESSIONAL LEVEL

unique - very rare mini

GREEN BASE INCLUDED WITH THIS MINI

painted professionally like on the photo !!!
(I admit I took some liberties with formatting, but SA doesn't like font sizes/colors :v:)

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Silhouette posted:

I don't know what everyone's complaining about, that's a perfect representation of a motorcyclist caught behind a leaking cement truck.

Right down to the :nallears: gesture.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Safety Factor posted:

:catstare: Oh god, why?

:hollismason:

Oh, and a local thing. I admire the creativity but not the fact that he considers it appropriate to field in a tournament :wtc:

https://i.imgur.com/OsxkCSa.jpg (:nws: because boobs)

Pierzak fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Mar 2, 2015

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

YF19pilot posted:

Wow someone seriously bought one of those and put it on a table? What the hell?

Worse. Converted one. The original sculpt is the sniper resting her foot on a low wall or something. I don't know where the naked prisoner came from.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

PierreTheMime posted:

Whoever buys it will have to post a video review of how the business is only hastily spray-primered with bad highlights and obvious mistakes.

The company assessment has sloppy gold drybrush all over it.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

TheCosmicMuffet posted:

You know. With all the goons around who are good at this poo poo and hate BTP, you'd think we'd be able to form a coop to buy it out, and turn it into a network for contract painters around here to up the quality and standards, and be collected under a banner together to share projects off they don't have time for, etc.

You know. Maybe.

Like. The oath thread could *become* BTP.

No, no, no! You can't just submit ideas willy-nilly, it'll fall apart immediately. We need a project coordinator. Now, who wants to be the leader? No, not me, my busy shitposting schedule doesn't allow time for cat hherding.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

ineptmule posted:

thought that a slayer would probably not give a poo poo about modesty.

She would give a poo poo about comfort though. She's supposed to be killed by some appropriately ferocious monster, not by back pain or her own boobs flailing around in combat :v:

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
So we're only waiting for a sharcrunt? (shcrunt?)

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
Looks like an Ezoghoul with a Venusian Ranger on it, both from Warzone. Not sure why he has a Cyclone launcher on the bac or why someone came up with the base-coin-base arrangement.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

PantsOptional posted:

Yup, that sure is what that model needed all right. Bonus points: the caption in the imgur gallery says "this model was begging for it."

Is that a D-Strength CCW? :v:

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Needs some AT-43 Karmans.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Doctor Borris posted:

Yeah well bits orders are completely unprofitable which is why GW decided there was no way they could maintain it and... oh hey Privateer Press....

http://store.privateerpress.com/

That is so weird, Privateer Press sells none of its current models on its own website and instead directs you to the FLGS. Man what a silly company. Doesn't even have web bundles!

Also they sell goofy swag based about its IP *rolls eyes* how plebian!

Oh cut them some slack, they're stuck in a different century. I mean, recently a PP goon gave away 20+ battleboxes in the Warhammer thread. The mind boggles. Don't they know that every box they give away is one box less sold!? That's just cutting your own throat, profit-wise! :signings:

Pierzak fucked around with this message at 02:21 on Jul 16, 2015

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
We have a Sigmar thread?

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

ineptmule posted:

but I believe there is something called 'Armor Wash' that is likely to be good stuff.

It's not. It's bluish black which is gonna conflict with many colors if applied straight.

Just grab the Army Painter washes (not the stain cans) - Strong Tone is the best safe option, and Soft is for light colors like yellow and bone. Dark is black, use for steel (although I recommend a mix of 4 parts Dark to 1 part Strong to break the color).

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
I want to see that scrunt pro-painted (actual-pro, not ebay-pro), but otherwise unmodified. Perfect blending but with mold lines, fingerprints and all.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
He looks ready to mutate.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
Stop with the blocky 40k toys, Infinity minis are the only truly master-crafted masterpie-:vomarine:

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

I love it. At first I was like ":jerkbag:" but then I saw the klansman and started laughing, it's so ridiculous.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Shadeoses posted:

:siren:DO NOT gently caress GOBLINS:siren:

It's OK. Those are gremlins.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Doctor Borris posted:

And for the ladies!

I have those miners on my painting table right now and yes, the muscle sculpts are really that terrible. Speaking of, you can't post those and not the original Injun Joss (bonus points for terrible name):

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Zark the Damned posted:

It gets better when you listen to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUW8sBaacQI in the background

My thoughts exactly. Make a Zoidnaughtquest through all the shittiest minis from this thread.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

This is hilarious and I want that reaper plushie :3:

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Loomer posted:

Sigmarite eternals are loving space marines.
I'm sure someone's already drawn that. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

TheCosmicMuffet posted:

They all are. It's just a matter of deciding what class of giant-creature Freddie Mercury has to be within that ruleset.

Like, if it's warhammer, he probably could qualify as an ogre.

On the other hand, if it's OGRE, he could probably qualify as an OGRE.

e:f,b :(

Ogre Battle already has enough Queen in it :v: