Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
After seeing how people raved about it in the Bad Thread, I finally marathonned this fuckin' thing and I have to say it has been enjoyable as hell. Honestly though as fun as Zombie Ally has been, I wish the apocalypse hadn't happened so I could have more Tubsy in my life. Gangsta poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Ha, best possible last panel.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Wicker Man posted:

Well poo poo. Guess Ally had the right idea earlier with the car.

I guess Mom was truly the crazy motha fucka named Ice Cube.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Chekhov's Bitchin' Car finally strikes, I see.

Moddington posted:

gently caress life is magnificent.

Life is a nightmare, Allison.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Wicker Man posted:

Conspiracy theory time: maybe the real reason Pasq's dad made him to be better was due to a long term plan to get back at his wife, who he also hates. Whether it was to show her up or to actually have him stop her in someway, I'm not sure. Even though his dad claimed it was to mess with his son.

I don't think there's anything deeper to Dad (besides his deep well of artistic talent). Maybe it's both and he also wanted to mess with his wife, but I don't think he was bluffing when he said he hated Pasq all those times over and over.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Well I guess that's it for all of Pasqualo's skin and hair coloring!

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
As much as the art in this comic is usually cartoony/overexaggerated expressions, Gob really does a good job with "pained smile masking sadness"

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Ratchu posted:

fuc iwats hard

Well played goon sir

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
:eyepop:

The webcomics are coming from inside the thread!

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

scarycave posted:

Can't they just use her to fix everything?

You don't just set off the apocalypse and then undo it. GEEZ what's the point then?

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Oxxidation posted:

Christ, you murder the world just one time and no one ever shuts up about it.

Yeah geez that was like foreeever ago. Time to move past it and heal, she's even nice enough to translate dog jokes.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Renaissance Robot posted:

Either that or a depressed anime nerd teenager was pretty much constantly imagining the world burning down (with a side order of zombies, cyborgs, and sexy snake bitches).

Realtalk it's all his mum's fault for leaving those tapes behind.

It's all that dang anime, I tell you what. Watch End of Evangelion just one too many times and you get it stuck in your head and end up bringing it into reality the second you meet some wish-granting-god-being.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

Oh dear, someone said something negative about It Hurts! in the bad webcomics thread, Gob needs to take quick and decisive action by tweeting about it a whole bunch!

shutupshutupshutup fuuuuuuck

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Taking advice from Ally on social graces is probably not wise, Aurora.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Wicker Man posted:

That face in panel 4.

Well I guess now Aurora's back on good terms with everybody after getting everyone clothes from the void and playing tug of war/hang yourself with Pasq.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Freudian posted:

She's like two months old, any reference she gets is a miracle.

She's been hanging out with Pasqualo, she probably gets way too many anime references.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Improbable Lobster posted:

It won't really be a SMT comic until a giant penis in a chariot appears

Well now I've gotta go play this SMT game...

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Pasqualo's last words numbers translate to "You're something I like" in case you were curious.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
You know, I know I'm supposed to dislike the Hellbeast for killing Pasqualo but he's a pretty funny guy, at least as hellbeasts go.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Geez Ally if you'd been this effective earlier, maybe you wouldn't have a dead friend.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Well Allison watched a friend die, but looking at that pile of arms, Poop is having a fantastic day.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Freudian posted:

Trisssh has problems with human idioms.

Ha, I just noticed that.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Man, at this fatality rate, the next arc is just literally going to be Pasqualo and the rest of the cast traveling through hell to fight Satan and get out of hell.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
He died as he (un)lived, he had butt, it stank.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
He also appears to be unstuck in time, possessing both foreknowledge of his wife and daughter's murder plans, and in comic 5, smugly knowing his wife will mispronounce pregnant in comic 2.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Gobolatula posted:

We'll be recording our first podcast in a while tomorrow, so if anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll answer them!

How much did you have planned from the beginning? I know you took that hiatus for story ideas, so how long do you have planned up to now? Or have you secretly been flying by the seat of your pants for a long time and you're really good at improvising?

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

tlarn posted:

:staredog: Literally nothing is a red herring or a throwaway one-off joke.

Dear god. :vince:

I was wondering why he was so happy with having his dick blown off but then bam, Chekhov's gun cyborg heart.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Literally Kermit posted:

He was revived with the heart torn out before deciding to break up with Aurora, so who knows what kooky poo poo happens when you reboot a cyborg with old backup parts. :v:

It's interesting she revived him wearing the same outfit he wore at the talent show.

Well he also lost the heart when Trisssh ripped it out of him and he didn't seem too bothered by her being around, so I don't think it's that big of a deal.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

rotinaj posted:

Wanna see Fonzie Satan get lippy with Poop and Tubsy.

Wanna see Tubsy punch Satan's skull out of his head. "POW. Gangsta poo poo."

That's probably how he scored the Jedi robes. Satan's immortal so it didn't kill him, but he's got respect for gangsta poo poo so he gave Tubsy some nice duds.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Lovin' Pasqualo and Jennifer trying to choke each other Bart n' Homer style in the background.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
And he's got his heart so he's literally getting his humanity back.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Calaveron posted:

Please think of an it hurts character that does not have the adjective intense as a character descriptor

Zack, Maddie's boring brother who can neither wield katanas nor pitch grenades. He can't even stuff pennies into his dick.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Command Ant posted:

It figure that one of the only parts of human civilization to survive is 'Winners Don't Do Drugs'.

With so few people surviving, the War on Drugs might actually be winnable if someone would just get Pasqualo to quit getting hammered.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Gob you've been watching a lot of Walking Dead in your time off, huh?

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
My guess is Aurora's..well, aurora-ing to help Katie infiltrate more effectively while the other group are trippin' out.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

A big flaming stink posted:

alot of mileage to be had out of this one

goon.jpg

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
"I'm not really used to apologizing because I'm always correct in what I think or do or say"

I love this comic.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

That is begging to be an avatar

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
A real romantic at heart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Wicker Man posted:

Is that Luna from sailor Moon?

Of course it is. It's well established that Pasq gets his weeaboo genes from his mother.

• Locked thread